Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20898
    Quote Originally Posted by Himeros32  [View Original Post]
    It was my understanding that Discreet Info doesn't do outcall. Is that incorrect?
    It actually depends on the provider. I don't know about the current line up, but there have been DI providers that would do outs in the past.

  2. #20897
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Check the Discreet Info blog.
    It was my understanding that Discreet Info doesn't do outcall. Is that incorrect?

  3. #20896
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing last night I visited the Red Roof, several Latin providers set up there, communicating was good contacting, and setting up, but once I arrived the ghosting started with one, so contacted another and she requested me send pictures of the building, this went on and on over 10 minutes and got the feeling it might be a sting, stalling while they secured another arrest or something like that? My patience got the best of me and I decided to roll out. I got insults from one, the other made lame excuses over phone not notifying? We've heard that before! Better safe than sorry.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161234166

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161232332
    Smart choice but one of the girls you posted got a comment of them being fake my guy.

  4. #20895

    Is there a review for her

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/4632015928

    Swear I seen her but now I can't find it.

  5. #20894

    Just a bad feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    The cops a running a sting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.

    They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.

    Be extra careful and think with your big head.

    https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/
    I was wondering the same thing last night I visited the Red Roof, several Latin providers set up there, communicating was good contacting, and setting up, but once I arrived the ghosting started with one, so contacted another and she requested me send pictures of the building, this went on and on over 10 minutes and got the feeling it might be a sting, stalling while they secured another arrest or something like that? My patience got the best of me and I decided to roll out. I got insults from one, the other made lame excuses over phone not notifying? We've heard that before! Better safe than sorry.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161234166

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161232332

  6. #20893

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Himeros32  [View Original Post]
    Will be passing through Indy next week and looking for something reliable and attractive for an outcall. Doesn't seem to be overly much. Any recommendations? Won't really have much free time to play games on trying scams and ghosters. Not overly concerned to the donation, just not 1 k levels.
    Check the Discreet Info blog.

  7. #20892

    Passing through

    Will be passing through Indy next week and looking for something reliable and attractive for an outcall. Doesn't seem to be overly much. Any recommendations? Won't really have much free time to play games on trying scams and ghosters. Not overly concerned to the donation, just not 1 k levels.

  8. #20891

    Cops are running a sting in Greenwood at Stone Hedge Apts

    The cops a running a sting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.

    They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.

    Be extra careful and think with your big head.

    https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/

  9. #20890

  10. #20889

    Anyone ever meet this one?

    New to the board and hoping I can learn a lot. Got my eye on this one. She is kind of the more mature type lady I am looking for and not sure if she is for real. Got tired of using phone chats for hookups. Most of them just out to scam you. Any info someone has on her be appreciated.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/161195943

  11. #20888

    Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by JonWW96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm sure a lot of you have run across her by now. She is my absolute favorite and it actually pains me to think this might bring her more "business", but I believe she is in Carmel tonight. She was last night as well but only posted on STG to the Carmel location, which I assume might not have gotten her as much exposure. Just thought I would let you all know. I've posted a couple reviews for her on EB. She used to have a lot more, but they have disappeared. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions about her, feel free to PM me. And, if you do go see her, tell her Jon recommended her. Maybe it will get me a little extra loving the next time I see her. LOL. She's special and means a lot to me, so please treat her well if you do go see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...r/683831747832

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/7654132206
    Dude, she was at my place a couple weeks ago. She wasn't that great and I had a hell of a time getting her to leave. She was there for like five hours too long.

  12. #20887

    Passion in Carmel

    Hey all,

    I'm sure a lot of you have run across her by now. She is my absolute favorite and it actually pains me to think this might bring her more "business", but I believe she is in Carmel tonight. She was last night as well but only posted on STG to the Carmel location, which I assume might not have gotten her as much exposure. Just thought I would let you all know. I've posted a couple reviews for her on EB. She used to have a lot more, but they have disappeared. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions about her, feel free to PM me. And, if you do go see her, tell her Jon recommended her. Maybe it will get me a little extra loving the next time I see her. LOL. She's special and means a lot to me, so please treat her well if you do go see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...r/683831747832

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/7654132206

  13. #20886

    London update

    Update to my previous post. I met up with London and she actually did give me a discount since I had drove all the way to her place and cancelled when I arrived. Literally out front. She takes her time to respond so I'd message her like 10-15 minutes before you actually arrive to say you're there. Good BBBJ.

  14. #20885

    Appreciated.

    Appreciated. I'd rather save everyone time and gas before taking the leap as I would want to know. If you take the leap after reading its on you but at least I did my due diligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Anybody that posts this many reviews and in such detail is the MVP of this forum. Keep up the good work.

  15. #20884

    Generic location

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/150732609270

    Any info on this one?? I searched the forum but found nothing.
    Usually means scam she put "private location" as her location. I'm betting you it's a scam not real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape