Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 24806
-
11-30-23 21:27 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 350Cops are running a sting in Greenwood at Stone Hedge Apts
The cops a running a sting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161205268#.
They used the same pics a few months back in thier fake ads.
Be extra careful and think with your big head.
https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/operation-march-sadness-8-arrested-in-jackson-county-human-trafficking-pedophile-operation/
-
11-30-23 18:43 #20890Regular Member

Posts: 22
-
11-30-23 18:40 #20889Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone ever meet this one?
New to the board and hoping I can learn a lot. Got my eye on this one. She is kind of the more mature type lady I am looking for and not sure if she is for real. Got tired of using phone chats for hookups. Most of them just out to scam you. Any info someone has on her be appreciated.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/161195943
-
11-30-23 18:23 #20888Senior Member

Posts: 808Passion
Dude, she was at my place a couple weeks ago. She wasn't that great and I had a hell of a time getting her to leave. She was there for like five hours too long.
Originally Posted by JonWW96
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 16:29 #20887Senior Member

Posts: 55Passion in Carmel
Hey all,
I'm sure a lot of you have run across her by now. She is my absolute favorite and it actually pains me to think this might bring her more "business", but I believe she is in Carmel tonight. She was last night as well but only posted on STG to the Carmel location, which I assume might not have gotten her as much exposure. Just thought I would let you all know. I've posted a couple reviews for her on EB. She used to have a lot more, but they have disappeared. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions about her, feel free to PM me. And, if you do go see her, tell her Jon recommended her. Maybe it will get me a little extra loving the next time I see her. LOL. She's special and means a lot to me, so please treat her well if you do go see her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...r/683831747832
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/7654132206
-
11-30-23 14:35 #20886Senior Member

Posts: 189London update
Update to my previous post. I met up with London and she actually did give me a discount since I had drove all the way to her place and cancelled when I arrived. Literally out front. She takes her time to respond so I'd message her like 10-15 minutes before you actually arrive to say you're there. Good BBBJ.
-
11-30-23 14:33 #20885Senior Member

Posts: 189Appreciated.
Appreciated. I'd rather save everyone time and gas before taking the leap as I would want to know. If you take the leap after reading its on you but at least I did my due diligence.
Originally Posted by HunterGatherer
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 13:30 #20884Senior Member

Posts: 808Generic location
Usually means scam she put "private location" as her location. I'm betting you it's a scam not real.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 12:37 #20883Senior Member

Posts: 65Did you have access to her tits? Or was it fully clothed?
Originally Posted by Lonestar1
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 12:33 #20882Senior Member

Posts: 134Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/150732609270
Any info on this one?? I searched the forum but found nothing.
-
11-30-23 12:23 #20881Senior Member

Posts: 55Sketchy
Has anybody seen her yet? Pics look too good to be true.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/161201504#.
-
11-30-23 11:50 #20880Senior Member

Posts: 338Did she smoke? I wouldn't mind seeing her for a blow and go, but I can't come home smelling like an ashtray.
Originally Posted by Lonestar1
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 11:30 #20879Senior Member

Posts: 149Huey
Anybody that posts this many reviews and in such detail is the MVP of this forum. Keep up the good work.
-
11-30-23 01:20 #20878Senior Member

Posts: 55Guy about 2-3 posts down said he met up with London maybe you just had bad luck with her.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 23:34 #20877Senior Member

Posts: 189Ghost files
I don't know if this is already a thing and I'm just late to it but we definitely need a ghost file for chicks that ghost. I'm 0-2 for the past couple of days on these two and they both play from the same rulebook. "Sorry I was sleep" seems to be the most generic and barebones thing I get as a response after I've literally made it to the location. It always starts as an easy text exchange then as soon as I'm there, radio silence.
Anyways, I'd save the time and gas on these two:
London.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...190/3179323169
Claire.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...436/7655496193
Also read but didn't try because ghosting was:
Eva.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...937/4634442090
ShaY.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...366/3173141772












Reply With Quote



