Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4301
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsNTigers  [View Original Post]
    Monday night I lined up time with Jay at VAC, but had some things move around and needed to switch to an earlier time. I had been checking with Littletokyo at the same time, basically came down to Purple or CL at LT, and Olivia at VAC. In the moment I picked CL as she was available right then.

    Small private apartment, girl was cute, very slim, bolt-ons, reasonably pretty and young. Service wasn't great though, I paid for the an hour and multiple shots, after the first shot we spent a lot of time talking about where she's from and other things, but she never made an effort to get to work for the second shot and offered to give my the extra money back for that. No rimming, BJ was okay but not great (I am on the bigger side and she couldn't fit me in her mouth, didn't try very hard though).

    Nice girl but not the experience I was looking for.
    Another reason why I am done with LT.

  2. #4300

    Ari

    Decided to give Ari a try after reading so many positive things. My first thoughts seeing her was holy shit lmao. She's fucking hot!! She truly gave me a true GFE experience, probably best one I've had ever. She kissed me so deeply it felt so sincere at the moment I almost got sprung on her hahaha. She has such a plump little booty it truly was a pleasure grabbing onto that while she was riding me.

    That goes to say my fav position would def be her riding me. Seeing her face while fucking was awesome.

    Highly recommend, would def revisit her soon.

  3. #4299

    Olga

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there is a new Latina at VAC named Olga. Anyone have any experience with her?

    And heads up, Miso is back!
    Curious on Olga? Anyone have any feedback?

  4. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeP001  [View Original Post]
    What does blue toast mean?
    Blue toast is mouth wash.

  5. #4297

    LittleTokyoLV. CL

    Monday night I lined up time with Jay at VAC, but had some things move around and needed to switch to an earlier time. I had been checking with Littletokyo at the same time, basically came down to Purple or CL at LT, and Olivia at VAC. In the moment I picked CL as she was available right then.

    Small private apartment, girl was cute, very slim, bolt-ons, reasonably pretty and young. Service wasn't great though, I paid for the an hour and multiple shots, after the first shot we spent a lot of time talking about where she's from and other things, but she never made an effort to get to work for the second shot and offered to give my the extra money back for that. No rimming, BJ was okay but not great (I am on the bigger side and she couldn't fit me in her mouth, didn't try very hard though).

    Nice girl but not the experience I was looking for.

  6. #4296

    Absolutely loved lev

    She was gorgeous. Killer body with ultra soft skin and her pussy was gushing with wetness that was just dripping down my balls. Her physical reactions both the subtle and the overt ones and her verbal and non verbals seemed so authentic and just the right amount that it didn't seem over the top fake. I don't even care if any of it was fake it felt real to me. Had really good chemistry with her and she was very eager to please and the amount of touching and passion she put into the session really made her memorable for me. I wish I had more time to repeat with her. She seemed on the younger side of what I'm used to seeing from this agency as well and I wouldn't be surprised if she was in her early to mid 20's. I need to figure out when she tours to Seattle so I can see her again.

  7. #4295

    Mouth wash

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeP001  [View Original Post]
    What does blue toast mean?
    Using mouth wash. Usually happens before the shower.

  8. #4294

    Precise point

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    AFAIK all KAgencies prefer first contact by text.
    Yup, they are also friendly via call too after text. No issues so far esp if serious player.

  9. #4293

    What does blue toast mean?

    What does blue toast mean?

  10. #4292
    LA has better and more plentiful talent, for sure. The girls in Vegas are definitely hit or miss. Some of them come to Vegas to take a break from LA, some "settle" here when they want to take a break or have to take a break (drama with other providers or agencies in LA), and some come here because they don't know any better and leave because it's "too slow". If you're looking for young, they'll most likely be in that last category and not be here for that long. The ones that have been here more than a month know why they're here and that they will typically see like 2-5 guys a day, not the 5-10+ guys a day they do in LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustAHornyBo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen few 5-6 girls from littletokyo when I was visiting Vegas but honestly all of them somehow looks too old for me. LA always seem to have better talents.

  11. #4291

    Ltlv

    AFAIK all KAgencies prefer first contact by text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming into town, what's the best way to reach LTLV? Text, email, call? Appreciate any guidance.

  12. #4290

    Scheduling

    I will be coming into town, what's the best way to reach LTLV? Text, email, call? Appreciate any guidance.

  13. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Shower and blue toast is required. I've heard some guys say they just showered and skip it but I never do. I mean Sometimes they are back to back appointments and she'll use that time to clean herself too. Also if rimming is on her menu she'll want to wash you pretty well.

    After that you can guide her politely to what you would like to do but for the seasoned girls I recommend leaving it to their expertise (that's just me).

    If you don't pay for MSOG they'll let you stay the hour and give you a massage or if you prefer you can just cuddle and talk. Then before time is up they'll off to shower you again.

    But again bro why would you pass on the shower? Some of the girls really get into shower foreplay.
    When I finished early with Jay while only paying for a single shot at goal, she gave me a nice body to body massage afterwards. I assume that if you didn't pay for MSOG, don't expect her to help you finish the job again.

    When it comes to Jay though, she does follow a specific routine. I booked her twice over the weekend back in the summer and the sessions were very similar. The only difference was that she was more comfortable with me 2nd time around. I also paid for Nuru oil massage. It was a difference experience for sure having her glide and rub her oiled up body all over you.

  14. #4288

    KGirls

    If you're a gentleman most of the girls will let you take charge after the blue toast and shower. Remember that the girls shower both to clean you up but also to clean themselves. For all you know their last customer left only a few minutes before you arrived. I've skipped the shower with KGirls who know me because I typically schedule early afternoon and I show up with damp hair, fresh cologne, and mouthwash.

    That said if you're new to the KGirl scene let the girl take charge on your first visit. With a new friend they'll feel more comfortable and you'll have a great experience.

    As to time you'll get the full hour (55 minutes) unless you want to leave early. They want you to come back so virtually every KGirl I've seen has given me the full hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFlagg  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading about VAC and others for a while. I am interested in booking but it seems like most of the time they are scripted visits. Is that the case or could I spend the hour the way I want to versus the shower, head, bed, leave script? I only go about 15 minutes nowadays and want to get in a full hour. Will they want me to leave after popping? Thanks for any advice and who is the sweetest personality in the lineup right now?

  15. #4287

    Honestly all the girls I've seen from Little Tokyo were too old.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    I've seen few 5-6 girls from littletokyo when I was visiting Vegas but honestly all of them somehow looks too old for me. LA always seem to have better talents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape