Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 8134
-
10-20-23 20:47 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 200Olivia outcall $500
Had a date with Olivia. She came to my hotel and I went to the lobby to pick her up as elevator required keycard.
First impression was she was a little older than the picture but she dressed up very nice with smile.
We held hands like we were dating and we went to the room.
LFK DFK and we helped each other taking off clothes. I already showered clean so you used hot water towel to clean me then a little BBBJ preview in bathroom.
We made out and I had her kneel and performed a BBBJ while I was sitting on couch by the window.
Very skilled BBBJ and lots of BLS. I got fed on her Ts and off we went to the bed.
Missionary, CG and then I finished K9 in the bag. She got very creamy at one point and was surprisingly tight. I would have done BBFS but I was afraid of providers from Vegas and BB required another $100.
I was looking for another shot but I was a little too tired. Overall, it's good but the talented Korean providers in OC in general looked younger and provided slightly better service.
Look 6. 5/10 service 8. 5/10.
-
10-20-23 20:21 #4263Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276I seen Abby the best breast in the game and Somi. And their good. Somi been my ATF. Next week I'll take one for the team and try Ari, Henna, Mickey.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 16:29 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 298Have you seen Mickey? Ari? Or henna? Just curious if they are good. Not in the mood to burn cash to find out.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 14:21 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 62Found the link
http://vegas-k-club.com
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 11:06 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 135Are these ladies AA Friendly?
Originally Posted by Qwarkc
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 10:39 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 818Between these girls, who:
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
- is the tiniest?
- is the youngest or best looking?
- has the nicest natural breasts?
-
10-20-23 07:50 #4258Regular Member

Posts: 21Great post! Thanks!
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 23:41 #4257Regular Member

Posts: 17Lev LTLV
Lev is top girl every time I visit in LV. She had multiple locations in the east coast where she stayed. I guessed she likes the customers here in LV and stay here for awhile.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 22:12 #4256Regular Member

Posts: 1Lev was my favorite until today. Tyra is the new queen. Man can she ride a big dick.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 20:19 #4255Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276My picks
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/
1 Lev. Top service.
2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.
3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.
https://www.vegasasian.club/
1 Jay. Top service.
2 Olivia. Good service.
-
10-19-23 14:21 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 88I tried this last time and it seemed to work.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
I used Google Voice on my computer to handle the initial communication. I tie the google voice account to a totally separate and new account that no one but me knows about. Stuff like sending my photo I'd over my computer is easier and safer than doing it on my regular phone that the SO has access to.
I only installed and used the Google voice App on my phone on the day of the appointment to send texts to the PO for directions and communication. I think the Google Voice Phone feature somehow forwards the call from the different Google phone number to my personal number, so I didn't want to take any risk in getting any future calls while I had the phone. I just texted via the app, which should handle most of your communication needs with the PO.
Right after, I deleted the App on my phone to eliminate any evidence that my SO could accidentally come across.
Since the google phone number may be re-assigned after a period of time when it's not used, I periodically login to the google Voice website on my computer (incognito mode) and send a text to my own phone and reply back. I then delete the text message from my phone. This is just to build up some text activity so that Google Voice doesn't delete and re-assign my phone number. This is important because if you ever go back to Vegas and need another reference or go back to the same Provider, they will have this Phone number on record.
Of course, another option is simply to pay cash to activate a prepaid phone with a new sym card and cheapie android phone. But there's a whole process to activate it that may leave a paper trail that you may not want to have.
-
10-18-23 00:43 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 62Ignore me please
Sorry, I read that backasswards. I'm a moron.
-
10-18-23 00:39 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 62K Club
Pretty sure he means VAC. They have a Rachel in their lineup right now.
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 22:43 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 818Google voice?
Ok to book with Google voice or something similar or do they require a text from a non-VoIP number?
-
10-17-23 21:38 #4250Regular Member

Posts: 15Suggestions
Olivia at VAC or Mickey at LTLV.












Reply With Quote





