Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4305

    Ltlv

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    I have had a fun few days with LTLV. All outcall.

    Tyra: a little older, but attractive and great body with MM. Got on her knees, nice BBBJ. Good kisser, Moved to bed, BBFS multiple positions until cip. Cleaned me up, cuddled for a little bit then left.

    Yoma: mid 20's, cute, not slim but not big. Proportionate curves. Good kisser and BBBJ, she is short with large boobs, fun to watch ride. Then mish. Cip, then sucked me clean. No cuddle.

    A-ri: would guess early 30's, but attractive. Very petite with MM. Like easily under 100 lbs. She is a pleaser. Mediocre kisser. Told me to lay back and she would do all the work. Good BBBJ, then BBFS, so tight and then she is so tiny. Really fun to control and fuck. Cip, she cleans up. See I'm hard again, so round 2 starts with another BBBJ, then cowgirl, doggie, and mish. I'm average, she was so tight. Another cip and I was ready for an expresso.

    I would repeat any of the 3 but my order: Yami, A-ri, Tyra but it's close.
    What was the Damage $$.

  2. #4304

    Ltlv

    I have had a fun few days with LTLV. All outcall.

    Tyra: a little older, but attractive and great body with MM. Got on her knees, nice BBBJ. Good kisser, Moved to bed, BBFS multiple positions until cip. Cleaned me up, cuddled for a little bit then left.

    Yoma: mid 20's, cute, not slim but not big. Proportionate curves. Good kisser and BBBJ, she is short with large boobs, fun to watch ride. Then mish. Cip, then sucked me clean. No cuddle.

    A-ri: would guess early 30's, but attractive. Very petite with MM. Like easily under 100 lbs. She is a pleaser. Mediocre kisser. Told me to lay back and she would do all the work. Good BBBJ, then BBFS, so tight and then she is so tiny. Really fun to control and fuck. Cip, she cleans up. See I'm hard again, so round 2 starts with another BBBJ, then cowgirl, doggie, and mish. I'm average, she was so tight. Another cip and I was ready for an expresso.

    I would repeat any of the 3 but my order: Yami, A-ri, Tyra but it's close.

  3. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Curious on Olga? Anyone have any feedback?
    Also interested in Olga if anyone has tried & have any experience with her.

  4. #4302

    Huge nips

    This will be my 1st time dealing with an agency. Wanted to ask if anyone had any suggestions for spinner type gal with huge longish type nipples that offers MSOG. Thank you in advance.

  5. #4301
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsNTigers  [View Original Post]
    Monday night I lined up time with Jay at VAC, but had some things move around and needed to switch to an earlier time. I had been checking with Littletokyo at the same time, basically came down to Purple or CL at LT, and Olivia at VAC. In the moment I picked CL as she was available right then.

    Small private apartment, girl was cute, very slim, bolt-ons, reasonably pretty and young. Service wasn't great though, I paid for the an hour and multiple shots, after the first shot we spent a lot of time talking about where she's from and other things, but she never made an effort to get to work for the second shot and offered to give my the extra money back for that. No rimming, BJ was okay but not great (I am on the bigger side and she couldn't fit me in her mouth, didn't try very hard though).

    Nice girl but not the experience I was looking for.
    Another reason why I am done with LT.

  6. #4300

    Ari

    Decided to give Ari a try after reading so many positive things. My first thoughts seeing her was holy shit lmao. She's fucking hot!! She truly gave me a true GFE experience, probably best one I've had ever. She kissed me so deeply it felt so sincere at the moment I almost got sprung on her hahaha. She has such a plump little booty it truly was a pleasure grabbing onto that while she was riding me.

    That goes to say my fav position would def be her riding me. Seeing her face while fucking was awesome.

    Highly recommend, would def revisit her soon.

  7. #4299

    Olga

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there is a new Latina at VAC named Olga. Anyone have any experience with her?

    And heads up, Miso is back!
    Curious on Olga? Anyone have any feedback?

  8. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeP001  [View Original Post]
    What does blue toast mean?
    Blue toast is mouth wash.

  9. #4297

    LittleTokyoLV. CL

    Monday night I lined up time with Jay at VAC, but had some things move around and needed to switch to an earlier time. I had been checking with Littletokyo at the same time, basically came down to Purple or CL at LT, and Olivia at VAC. In the moment I picked CL as she was available right then.

    Small private apartment, girl was cute, very slim, bolt-ons, reasonably pretty and young. Service wasn't great though, I paid for the an hour and multiple shots, after the first shot we spent a lot of time talking about where she's from and other things, but she never made an effort to get to work for the second shot and offered to give my the extra money back for that. No rimming, BJ was okay but not great (I am on the bigger side and she couldn't fit me in her mouth, didn't try very hard though).

    Nice girl but not the experience I was looking for.

  10. #4296

    Absolutely loved lev

    She was gorgeous. Killer body with ultra soft skin and her pussy was gushing with wetness that was just dripping down my balls. Her physical reactions both the subtle and the overt ones and her verbal and non verbals seemed so authentic and just the right amount that it didn't seem over the top fake. I don't even care if any of it was fake it felt real to me. Had really good chemistry with her and she was very eager to please and the amount of touching and passion she put into the session really made her memorable for me. I wish I had more time to repeat with her. She seemed on the younger side of what I'm used to seeing from this agency as well and I wouldn't be surprised if she was in her early to mid 20's. I need to figure out when she tours to Seattle so I can see her again.

  11. #4295

    Mouth wash

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeP001  [View Original Post]
    What does blue toast mean?
    Using mouth wash. Usually happens before the shower.

  12. #4294

    Precise point

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    AFAIK all KAgencies prefer first contact by text.
    Yup, they are also friendly via call too after text. No issues so far esp if serious player.

  13. #4293

    What does blue toast mean?

    What does blue toast mean?

  14. #4292
    LA has better and more plentiful talent, for sure. The girls in Vegas are definitely hit or miss. Some of them come to Vegas to take a break from LA, some "settle" here when they want to take a break or have to take a break (drama with other providers or agencies in LA), and some come here because they don't know any better and leave because it's "too slow". If you're looking for young, they'll most likely be in that last category and not be here for that long. The ones that have been here more than a month know why they're here and that they will typically see like 2-5 guys a day, not the 5-10+ guys a day they do in LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustAHornyBo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen few 5-6 girls from littletokyo when I was visiting Vegas but honestly all of them somehow looks too old for me. LA always seem to have better talents.

  15. #4291

    Ltlv

    AFAIK all KAgencies prefer first contact by text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming into town, what's the best way to reach LTLV? Text, email, call? Appreciate any guidance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape