Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Shower and blue toast is required. I've heard some guys say they just showered and skip it but I never do. I mean Sometimes they are back to back appointments and she'll use that time to clean herself too. Also if rimming is on her menu she'll want to wash you pretty well.

    After that you can guide her politely to what you would like to do but for the seasoned girls I recommend leaving it to their expertise (that's just me).

    If you don't pay for MSOG they'll let you stay the hour and give you a massage or if you prefer you can just cuddle and talk. Then before time is up they'll off to shower you again.

    But again bro why would you pass on the shower? Some of the girls really get into shower foreplay.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFlagg  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading about VAC and others for a while. I am interested in booking but it seems like most of the time they are scripted visits. Is that the case or could I spend the hour the way I want to versus the shower, head, bed, leave script? I only go about 15 minutes nowadays and want to get in a full hour. Will they want me to leave after popping? Thanks for any advice and who is the sweetest personality in the lineup right now?

  2. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFlagg  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading about VAC and others for a while. I am interested in booking but it seems like most of the time they are scripted visits. Is that the case or could I spend the hour the way I want to versus the shower, head, bed, leave script? I only go about 15 minutes nowadays and want to get in a full hour. Will they want me to leave after popping? Thanks for any advice and who is the sweetest personality in the lineup right now?
    I saw Jay recently and it was a great experience. Very kind, sweet, and gentle.

    Everything we did was at my pace so if you decide to slow things down a bit, she adjusted.

    They have their order in which they do things, but don't be afraid about the time or how things will go.

    Each step of the visit is enjoyable (at least with Jay), but YMMV.

    I haven't spent a lot of time going through any rosters, but Jay was great and I would repeat.

    I am sure the other guys here would have other detailed input on their experience with the other girls.

  3. #4284

    VAC questions

    I have been reading about VAC and others for a while. I am interested in booking but it seems like most of the time they are scripted visits. Is that the case or could I spend the hour the way I want to versus the shower, head, bed, leave script? I only go about 15 minutes nowadays and want to get in a full hour. Will they want me to leave after popping? Thanks for any advice and who is the sweetest personality in the lineup right now?

  4. #4283

    Olga

    Looks really interesting. Hopefully someone sees her and posts about it before I'm there on Monday. If not I will TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there is a new Latina at VAC named Olga. Anyone have any experience with her?

    And heads up, Miso is back!

  5. #4282
    Vegas K Club only charges 280 for BBFSCIP?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLV  [View Original Post]
    Bomi provided a solid GFE / pse experience.

    Not fat but slightly more thick petite than I prefer. Nice firm b's and ass.

    She was very thorough in the shower with kissing and BJ teasing. She handled 69, cowboy, reverse, missionary, and doggie well but responded best to missionary. She took my load reverse and it was fun to see it drip out.

    She took direction well despite the language barrier. My only complaint was I was overheating until she put the fans on. Total was $$. 8.

    Much better than pink wellness with no door ringing and much cleaner and private. I may repeat but I prefer spinners on the skinny side.

  6. #4281

    VAC. Olga

    Looks like there is a new Latina at VAC named Olga. Anyone have any experience with her?

    And heads up, Miso is back!

  7. #4280
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Over the past several years, I've known at least 5 or 6 K-girls at three different agencies that got robbed / mugged, and each time, the assailant was an AA person, so I think the agencies generally do a ban so the girls feel safe.
    WOW. I find this hard to believe. Not your story, I don't think you have a reason to make it up. But I can't believe that they've never been robbed / mugged by any other races. But that being said, they are free to decide who they would like to see. It's a bummer because I would like to check out the Vegas action, but I totally respect their right to choose. I'm not pissed or anything. Admittedly, I was shocked when I couldn't get any appointments after they found out my race because I had never experienced it before.

  8. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Over the past several years, I've known at least 5 or 6 K-girls at three different agencies that got robbed / mugged, and each time, the assailant was an AA person, so I think the agencies generally do a ban so the girls feel safe.
    How could I get a reference from one of you guys. I would treat you to a nice steak dinner and drinks.

  9. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLV  [View Original Post]
    Bomi provided a solid GFE / pse experience.

    Not fat but slightly more thick petite than I prefer. Nice firm b's and ass.

    She was very thorough in the shower with kissing and BJ teasing. She handled 69, cowboy, reverse, missionary, and doggie well but responded best to missionary. She took my load reverse and it was fun to see it drip out.

    She took direction well despite the language barrier. My only complaint was I was overheating until she put the fans on. Total was $$. 8.

    Much better than pink wellness with no door ringing and much cleaner and private. I may repeat but I prefer spinners on the skinny side.
    Age? Height? Would you rate her body face?

  10. #4277
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    New K-agency everyweek

    It seems that every week there's a new K-agency popping out. Becarful who you give your info.

  11. #4276
    Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen Dana or Vivi from Vegas K-Club? If so what are your thoughts?
    Yes, I recommended Vivi in this post.

    #4212.

  12. #4275
    Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Bomi Vegas k club

    Bomi provided a solid GFE / pse experience.

    Not fat but slightly more thick petite than I prefer. Nice firm b's and ass.

    She was very thorough in the shower with kissing and BJ teasing. She handled 69, cowboy, reverse, missionary, and doggie well but responded best to missionary. She took my load reverse and it was fun to see it drip out.

    She took direction well despite the language barrier. My only complaint was I was overheating until she put the fans on. Total was $$. 8.

    Much better than pink wellness with no door ringing and much cleaner and private. I may repeat but I prefer spinners on the skinny side.

  13. #4274

    Vegas K Club

    Had anyone seen Dana or Vivi from Vegas K-Club? If so what are your thoughts?

  14. #4273

    Vegas K-Club

    Anyone see Dana or Vivi from Asian K-Club? If so what were your thoughts?

  15. #4272

    VAC Betty or Rachel

    Looking for the most petite younger and see Betty and Rachel. Anyone try either or have feedback on them? Miss Miso since she left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape