Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 8126
-
10-28-23 18:32 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 459Shower and blue toast is required. I've heard some guys say they just showered and skip it but I never do. I mean Sometimes they are back to back appointments and she'll use that time to clean herself too. Also if rimming is on her menu she'll want to wash you pretty well.
After that you can guide her politely to what you would like to do but for the seasoned girls I recommend leaving it to their expertise (that's just me).
If you don't pay for MSOG they'll let you stay the hour and give you a massage or if you prefer you can just cuddle and talk. Then before time is up they'll off to shower you again.
But again bro why would you pass on the shower? Some of the girls really get into shower foreplay.
Originally Posted by JoshFlagg
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 14:44 #4285Regular Member

Posts: 5I saw Jay recently and it was a great experience. Very kind, sweet, and gentle.
Originally Posted by JoshFlagg
[View Original Post]
Everything we did was at my pace so if you decide to slow things down a bit, she adjusted.
They have their order in which they do things, but don't be afraid about the time or how things will go.
Each step of the visit is enjoyable (at least with Jay), but YMMV.
I haven't spent a lot of time going through any rosters, but Jay was great and I would repeat.
I am sure the other guys here would have other detailed input on their experience with the other girls.
-
10-28-23 12:44 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 28VAC questions
I have been reading about VAC and others for a while. I am interested in booking but it seems like most of the time they are scripted visits. Is that the case or could I spend the hour the way I want to versus the shower, head, bed, leave script? I only go about 15 minutes nowadays and want to get in a full hour. Will they want me to leave after popping? Thanks for any advice and who is the sweetest personality in the lineup right now?
-
10-27-23 21:15 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 65Olga
Looks really interesting. Hopefully someone sees her and posts about it before I'm there on Monday. If not I will TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 21:03 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 1295Vegas K Club only charges 280 for BBFSCIP?!
Originally Posted by ScottLV
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 12:14 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 169VAC. Olga
Looks like there is a new Latina at VAC named Olga. Anyone have any experience with her?
And heads up, Miso is back!
-
10-26-23 19:52 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 36WOW. I find this hard to believe. Not your story, I don't think you have a reason to make it up. But I can't believe that they've never been robbed / mugged by any other races. But that being said, they are free to decide who they would like to see. It's a bummer because I would like to check out the Vegas action, but I totally respect their right to choose. I'm not pissed or anything. Admittedly, I was shocked when I couldn't get any appointments after they found out my race because I had never experienced it before.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 16:27 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 135How could I get a reference from one of you guys. I would treat you to a nice steak dinner and drinks.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 02:15 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 36Age? Height? Would you rate her body face?
Originally Posted by ScottLV
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 00:35 #4277Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276New K-agency everyweek
It seems that every week there's a new K-agency popping out. Becarful who you give your info.
-
10-24-23 17:04 #4276Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13Yes, I recommended Vivi in this post.
Originally Posted by TokyoJohn
[View Original Post]
#4212.
-
10-24-23 17:00 #4275Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13Bomi Vegas k club
Bomi provided a solid GFE / pse experience.
Not fat but slightly more thick petite than I prefer. Nice firm b's and ass.
She was very thorough in the shower with kissing and BJ teasing. She handled 69, cowboy, reverse, missionary, and doggie well but responded best to missionary. She took my load reverse and it was fun to see it drip out.
She took direction well despite the language barrier. My only complaint was I was overheating until she put the fans on. Total was $$. 8.
Much better than pink wellness with no door ringing and much cleaner and private. I may repeat but I prefer spinners on the skinny side.
-
10-24-23 14:02 #4274Regular Member

Posts: 7Vegas K Club
Had anyone seen Dana or Vivi from Vegas K-Club? If so what are your thoughts?
-
10-24-23 11:34 #4273Regular Member

Posts: 7Vegas K-Club
Anyone see Dana or Vivi from Asian K-Club? If so what were your thoughts?
-
10-24-23 01:53 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 352VAC Betty or Rachel
Looking for the most petite younger and see Betty and Rachel. Anyone try either or have feedback on them? Miss Miso since she left.









Reply With Quote






