Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 523 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 7844
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6599

    Anyone try this girl? Goes by ava? Couldn't find anything on here in advanced


  2. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    When I first saw the name it was my thoughts as well although I am going back to maybe the early 2000's! The one I am thinking of was a pretty black girl with an ass to die for! It was around the time where there were a few black girls, think Silky, and a couple white girls, little mama and Monica!
    The names of the past at pleasant moments, Sandy, little mama, baby red, Veronica, Ashley, Ruby and Unique. All.

    Fun and greatly missed!

  3. #6597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    The tats do look familiar it could be her.
    When I first saw the name it was my thoughts as well although I am going back to maybe the early 2000's! The one I am thinking of was a pretty black girl with an ass to die for! It was around the time where there were a few black girls, think Silky, and a couple white girls, little mama and Monica!

  4. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if this is unique who used to work out of the Bridgeport clubs.
    The tats do look familiar it could be her.

  5. #6595
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/450826900574

    Saw this one today, nice and a nice body too. We did CBJ and cfs for 1. I def would repeat.
    Wonder if this is unique who used to work out of the Bridgeport clubs.

  6. #6594

    I Think I'm Done

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her over the weekend. She was better than ever. I did see the bruises on her inner thighs that others had mentioned (the bruises not the location). I don't know from that life if that means she has demons. Girls I have seen that I suspected were totally out of it l, trashed rooms and had numerous scabs. She was very personable, coherent, room was decent, (although not as neat as previously) and gave an Oscar worthy performance (I'm not that good to get all the "I'm cumming" that I heard). I'll wait and see what happens.
    With Miss M. I saw her again several days ago and it wasn't great. Now not great with her might be considered above average with some other provider, but she has spoiled me. Maybe I caught her on a bad day but she wasn't as enthusiastic and her appearance was below average. Her mop top hair was messier than usual, mascara was all smudged, not all positions were available. The bruises from a few weeks ago were gone and her communication was as good as it always is. Everyone has their bad days but I think I'll give her a rest for a while.

    Miss M was my back up. I was supposed to see Autumn but she can't get her act together and I had to cancel. I like her and all and I also think she's very good, but it's a hassle to see her with her moving around so much.

    I tried to see Maya but she hadn't posted in about 10 days and doesn't answer her phone. Maybe she's done with this business. Too bad because she is spectacular.

    These three have been my go to the last several months. Oh well, I'll have to find someone new. Any suggestions?

  7. #6593

    Utr Sarah

    Not so under the race anymore LOL. Green hair GiGi on stg.

  8. #6592

    Unique

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/450826900574

    Saw this one today, nice and a nice body too. We did CBJ and cfs for 1. I def would repeat.

  9. #6591

    Updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfAlbert  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if there were any reviews on her? Didn't see see any reports in search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/878225106114
    Anyone Toft? I follow on snap. Seems legit but idk.

  10. #6590

    That One

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    No but she advertises on Secret Benefits as well.

  11. #6589

  12. #6588

    Miss M

    Saw her over the weekend. She was better than ever. I did see the bruises on her inner thighs that others had mentioned (the bruises not the location). I don't know from that life if that means she has demons. Girls I have seen that I suspected were totally out of it l, trashed rooms and had numerous scabs. She was very personable, coherent, room was decent, (although not as neat as previously) and gave an Oscar worthy performance (I'm not that good to get all the "I'm cumming" that I heard). I'll wait and see what happens.

  13. #6587

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl new? Says her name is Star, searched the forum and found some reviews for a Star but not sure its the same one, old linked ads are gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/038027344770
    I only can think of two Stars in the last 8+ years both SW'ers, and neither looks like her. Besides. They are much older than 35.

    Blue.

  14. #6586
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaByndz  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was in Texas.
    She is in Texas, Maine, California, CT all at the same time.

    If you read the posting.

    *I require a deposit and if you're not willing to pay the deposit don't even write me and waste both of our time* Too many people waste my time this is the best way for nobody to lose time or money and the deposit goes towards the full amount!

    RED FLAG.

    PA.

  15. #6585

    Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Lime24  [View Original Post]
    I haven't really seen any reports on these two. They both seem TGTBT.

    Nylah.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...c/832393735481

    Linda.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...2/966582003368

    Thinking of TOFT on Nylah.
    There are plenty of reports on both of these girls. Use the search function or I'm sure one of the mongers on here will do it for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape