Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 524 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6603

    Goth freak

    Does anyone have experience with this one? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...t/814569903045
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231015_190048_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #6602

    Blonde waterbury

    Don't think I've seen a report on this one yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/409383552071

    Had some time to kill in Waterbury (Never a good thing). Hit this blonde one up seeing if she had an incall. She wants me to go to the apple, told her no fucking way. Told her I can do a car date. When I rolled up I couldn't really see her right away but she quickly got to the sidewalk area. She gets in and she looks like you would expect from her pictures, a decent looking girl whos strung out on something. I should have bailed but I told her I just wanted some head. We find a spot and it takes her awhile before she gets started. She grabs junior and goes to work. A little too fast for my liking but she got the job done and I finished in her mouth. I drop her back off slightly before at the Apple and get the hell out of there. Don't want whatever handler she has following me or spotting me. A decent time overall, but she's going downhill faster than the city of Waterbury.

    She used to advertise with her brunette friend in NH. I never got to try the friend out but she had some decent reports. If anyone has that ones number or know where she went, PM me.

  3. #6601

    She walks occasionally

    She's on the thicker side. Was staying in a building right next to the apple. Likes to hit the pipe before doing the deed. I opted for CBJ and cfs since I was already there. I won't repeat but if you like them thick then she is your girl.

  4. #6600

    Ava

    You will find that you can't do a 3 letter Forum search- 4 litter minimum. TOFTT and give a review. The more people reviewing is how this works best.

    Blue.

  5. #6599

    Anyone try this girl? Goes by ava? Couldn't find anything on here in advanced


  6. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    When I first saw the name it was my thoughts as well although I am going back to maybe the early 2000's! The one I am thinking of was a pretty black girl with an ass to die for! It was around the time where there were a few black girls, think Silky, and a couple white girls, little mama and Monica!
    The names of the past at pleasant moments, Sandy, little mama, baby red, Veronica, Ashley, Ruby and Unique. All.

    Fun and greatly missed!

  7. #6597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    The tats do look familiar it could be her.
    When I first saw the name it was my thoughts as well although I am going back to maybe the early 2000's! The one I am thinking of was a pretty black girl with an ass to die for! It was around the time where there were a few black girls, think Silky, and a couple white girls, little mama and Monica!

  8. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if this is unique who used to work out of the Bridgeport clubs.
    The tats do look familiar it could be her.

  9. #6595
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/450826900574

    Saw this one today, nice and a nice body too. We did CBJ and cfs for 1. I def would repeat.
    Wonder if this is unique who used to work out of the Bridgeport clubs.

  10. #6594

    I Think I'm Done

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her over the weekend. She was better than ever. I did see the bruises on her inner thighs that others had mentioned (the bruises not the location). I don't know from that life if that means she has demons. Girls I have seen that I suspected were totally out of it l, trashed rooms and had numerous scabs. She was very personable, coherent, room was decent, (although not as neat as previously) and gave an Oscar worthy performance (I'm not that good to get all the "I'm cumming" that I heard). I'll wait and see what happens.
    With Miss M. I saw her again several days ago and it wasn't great. Now not great with her might be considered above average with some other provider, but she has spoiled me. Maybe I caught her on a bad day but she wasn't as enthusiastic and her appearance was below average. Her mop top hair was messier than usual, mascara was all smudged, not all positions were available. The bruises from a few weeks ago were gone and her communication was as good as it always is. Everyone has their bad days but I think I'll give her a rest for a while.

    Miss M was my back up. I was supposed to see Autumn but she can't get her act together and I had to cancel. I like her and all and I also think she's very good, but it's a hassle to see her with her moving around so much.

    I tried to see Maya but she hadn't posted in about 10 days and doesn't answer her phone. Maybe she's done with this business. Too bad because she is spectacular.

    These three have been my go to the last several months. Oh well, I'll have to find someone new. Any suggestions?

  11. #6593

    Utr Sarah

    Not so under the race anymore LOL. Green hair GiGi on stg.

  12. #6592

    Unique

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/450826900574

    Saw this one today, nice and a nice body too. We did CBJ and cfs for 1. I def would repeat.

  13. #6591

    Updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfAlbert  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see if there were any reviews on her? Didn't see see any reports in search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/878225106114
    Anyone Toft? I follow on snap. Seems legit but idk.

  14. #6590

    That One

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    No but she advertises on Secret Benefits as well.

  15. #6589

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape