Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 524 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 7846
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6586
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaByndz  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was in Texas.
    She is in Texas, Maine, California, CT all at the same time.

    If you read the posting.

    *I require a deposit and if you're not willing to pay the deposit don't even write me and waste both of our time* Too many people waste my time this is the best way for nobody to lose time or money and the deposit goes towards the full amount!

    RED FLAG.

    PA.

  2. #6585

    Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Lime24  [View Original Post]
    I haven't really seen any reports on these two. They both seem TGTBT.

    Nylah.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...c/832393735481

    Linda.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...2/966582003368

    Thinking of TOFT on Nylah.
    There are plenty of reports on both of these girls. Use the search function or I'm sure one of the mongers on here will do it for you.

  3. #6584
    Last I heard she was in Texas.

  4. #6583

    Taysavv

    Wanted to see if there were any reviews on her? Didn't see see any reports in search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/878225106114
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yuh.jpg‎  

  5. #6582

    Nylah or Linda

    I haven't really seen any reports on these two. They both seem TGTBT.

    Nylah.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...c/832393735481

    Linda.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...2/966582003368

    Thinking of TOFT on Nylah.

  6. #6581

  7. #6580
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl new? Says her name is Star, searched the forum and found some reviews for a Star but not sure its the same one, old linked ads are gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/038027344770
    Location New York and Connecticut are red flags.

  8. #6579

    Miss M

    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    I told you guys awhile back, I had to LOL where she says she's ddf.
    It was good while it lasted. On to the next find.

  9. #6578

    Favorite Fantasy

    Is this girl new? Says her name is Star, searched the forum and found some reviews for a Star but not sure its the same one, old linked ads are gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/038027344770
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starlMzU2NGU.jpg‎  

  10. #6577

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Here's something I thought I'd never say LOL. Went to see lady M today and sort of went south. Comms were great, responsive and set up a time, shot over and got the room. Initially it was good until the deed. Hit from doggy, looked down and got cut short by the nature clock. Don't know if she was aware of it but I can sure say I lost all enthusiasm. She was upset it happened and tried to make it work but I just couldn't see past it. Also, she has a ton of bruises on her arms and legs. I'm not sure what's happened to her but man I had high hopes. I left and doubt I'd return. Be safe gents..
    I told you guys awhile back, I had to LOL where she says she's ddf.

  11. #6576

    Cougar

    Thanks guys. That's a pass for me at the moment.

  12. #6575

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her but no response. Seems TGTBT. Watertown doesn't tolerate this kind of thing.
    Gives you a address to a condo place but it's ghost after that I'm getting uncle vibes.

  13. #6574

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share info on this one? I've not seen her ad before. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/911097678707
    Tried contacting her but no response. Seems TGTBT. Watertown doesn't tolerate this kind of thing.

  14. #6573

    Voluptuous cougar

    Can anyone share info on this one? I've not seen her ad before. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/911097678707
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230923_163249_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Here's something I thought I'd never say LOL. Went to see lady M today and sort of went south. Comms were great, responsive and set up a time, shot over and got the room. Initially it was good until the deed. Hit from doggy, looked down and got cut short by the nature clock. Don't know if she was aware of it but I can sure say I lost all enthusiasm. She was upset it happened and tried to make it work but I just couldn't see past it. Also, she has a ton of bruises on her arms and legs. I'm not sure what's happened to her but man I had high hopes. I left and doubt I'd return. Be safe gents.

    Night.
    The more they earn the more they shot into their veins. All the business is starting to catch up. As Blue said it in the past, get it while she last.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape