Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 7848
-
10-15-23 19:04 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 116Goth freak
Does anyone have experience with this one? TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...t/814569903045
-
10-15-23 18:47 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 380Blonde waterbury
Don't think I've seen a report on this one yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/409383552071
Had some time to kill in Waterbury (Never a good thing). Hit this blonde one up seeing if she had an incall. She wants me to go to the apple, told her no fucking way. Told her I can do a car date. When I rolled up I couldn't really see her right away but she quickly got to the sidewalk area. She gets in and she looks like you would expect from her pictures, a decent looking girl whos strung out on something. I should have bailed but I told her I just wanted some head. We find a spot and it takes her awhile before she gets started. She grabs junior and goes to work. A little too fast for my liking but she got the job done and I finished in her mouth. I drop her back off slightly before at the Apple and get the hell out of there. Don't want whatever handler she has following me or spotting me. A decent time overall, but she's going downhill faster than the city of Waterbury.
She used to advertise with her brunette friend in NH. I never got to try the friend out but she had some decent reports. If anyone has that ones number or know where she went, PM me.
-
10-15-23 15:37 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 199She walks occasionally
She's on the thicker side. Was staying in a building right next to the apple. Likes to hit the pipe before doing the deed. I opted for CBJ and cfs since I was already there. I won't repeat but if you like them thick then she is your girl.
Originally Posted by NeedABabyMomma
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 22:23 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ava
You will find that you can't do a 3 letter Forum search- 4 litter minimum. TOFTT and give a review. The more people reviewing is how this works best.
Originally Posted by NeedABabyMomma
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
10-14-23 00:59 #6599Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone try this girl? Goes by ava? Couldn't find anything on here in advanced
-
10-12-23 06:05 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 51The names of the past at pleasant moments, Sandy, little mama, baby red, Veronica, Ashley, Ruby and Unique. All.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
Fun and greatly missed!
-
10-11-23 21:40 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 1231When I first saw the name it was my thoughts as well although I am going back to maybe the early 2000's! The one I am thinking of was a pretty black girl with an ass to die for! It was around the time where there were a few black girls, think Silky, and a couple white girls, little mama and Monica!
Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 20:51 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 51The tats do look familiar it could be her.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 19:31 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 886Wonder if this is unique who used to work out of the Bridgeport clubs.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 15:37 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 746I Think I'm Done
With Miss M. I saw her again several days ago and it wasn't great. Now not great with her might be considered above average with some other provider, but she has spoiled me. Maybe I caught her on a bad day but she wasn't as enthusiastic and her appearance was below average. Her mop top hair was messier than usual, mascara was all smudged, not all positions were available. The bruises from a few weeks ago were gone and her communication was as good as it always is. Everyone has their bad days but I think I'll give her a rest for a while.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Miss M was my back up. I was supposed to see Autumn but she can't get her act together and I had to cancel. I like her and all and I also think she's very good, but it's a hassle to see her with her moving around so much.
I tried to see Maya but she hadn't posted in about 10 days and doesn't answer her phone. Maybe she's done with this business. Too bad because she is spectacular.
These three have been my go to the last several months. Oh well, I'll have to find someone new. Any suggestions?
-
10-10-23 10:04 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 97Utr Sarah
Not so under the race anymore LOL. Green hair GiGi on stg.
-
10-08-23 15:08 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 199Unique
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/450826900574
Saw this one today, nice and a nice body too. We did CBJ and cfs for 1. I def would repeat.
-
10-05-23 17:43 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 64Updates?
Anyone Toft? I follow on snap. Seems legit but idk.
Originally Posted by ProfAlbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 21:16 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 304That One
No but she advertises on Secret Benefits as well.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 19:59 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 199Anyone
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...m/626037943556
Anyone see this one?











Reply With Quote





