Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 7840
-
09-25-23 18:38 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 2147Location New York and Connecticut are red flags.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 17:05 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 746Miss M
It was good while it lasted. On to the next find.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 13:44 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 930Favorite Fantasy
Is this girl new? Says her name is Star, searched the forum and found some reviews for a Star but not sure its the same one, old linked ads are gone.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/038027344770
-
09-25-23 10:51 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 254Lady M
I told you guys awhile back, I had to LOL where she says she's ddf.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 07:55 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 116Cougar
Thanks guys. That's a pass for me at the moment.
-
09-23-23 21:46 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 32Stay away
Gives you a address to a condo place but it's ghost after that I'm getting uncle vibes.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 20:10 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 746Cougar
Tried contacting her but no response. Seems TGTBT. Watertown doesn't tolerate this kind of thing.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 18:49 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 116Voluptuous cougar
Can anyone share info on this one? I've not seen her ad before. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/911097678707
-
09-23-23 17:30 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 2147The more they earn the more they shot into their veins. All the business is starting to catch up. As Blue said it in the past, get it while she last.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-23-23 15:39 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 154Lady M
Here's something I thought I'd never say LOL. Went to see lady M today and sort of went south. Comms were great, responsive and set up a time, shot over and got the room. Initially it was good until the deed. Hit from doggy, looked down and got cut short by the nature clock. Don't know if she was aware of it but I can sure say I lost all enthusiasm. She was upset it happened and tried to make it work but I just couldn't see past it. Also, she has a ton of bruises on her arms and legs. I'm not sure what's happened to her but man I had high hopes. I left and doubt I'd return. Be safe gents.
Night.
-
09-21-23 08:15 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 746Maya
I saw Maya again recently. She is an absolute gem. A nice personality and pleasant to talk to. She has a regular job and I'm guessing she does this for extra spending money so she isn't desperate like some of the other women. No signs of a handler or demons. She is always on time and a good communicator. She hosts out of one of the better hotels in town. Her donations are a little bit higher than the other girls around, but she is worth the extra. Her appearance is impeccable and alway freshly showered and smelling fresh. She usually Greets you dressed in nice lingerie. Her skills are excellent. She is very responsive to pleasing you with Above average CBJ and cfs. If you are into bareback she won't do it. Also no kissing. She isn't a high volume provider and is not available everyday. She is worth s visit IMHO.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/601616875746
-
09-20-23 21:29 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 746Naugatuck
I agree. I haven't seen anyone online hosting in Naugatuck that I feel the urge to see. Too bad because it's a convenient location for me.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 20:58 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 2147Very good advice.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 18:43 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 154Ya either way I always have my head on a swivel. I just hope she's the same as when I saw her in naugy. Also off topic but I hope naugy gets some good ones soon.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Night.
-
09-20-23 11:34 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 746There are people who come to her room. She says they are cousins or nieces or nephews who bring her things like food. Nothing to be concerned with from what I saw. That said, never let your guard down. No matter how nice they seem or great reports you read. These girls can change very quickly. I'm not saying she is going down that path. It pays to always be careful. The only times I've gotten in trouble or close to trouble is when I let my guard down with someone I thought was safe. Unfortunately you just never can tell.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





