Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8147
-
10-12-23 06:23 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 503And
Yet again, you give no reason why Pepsi's toxic. I don't know how old she is, but I'm beginning to think your claim of 62 is making you look "toxic. " She is nice, works hard to please and really good at what she does, and that's reason enough to see her (my opinion). Hope you have a nice day and can find all the anal you desire.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 23:40 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 52AA Acceptance?
As stated before in another post by a different member. This is my first agency experience and wasn't sure about how these girls feel about middle aged AA men. I'm not intimidating in any way. Dad bod white collar glasses etc. I have decent service at AMPs through the years but not sure how agency girls feel.
-
10-11-23 23:34 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 107She's not 62 she's 47, and she's still hot as fuck with incredible service.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 20:17 #4214Banned Member

Posts: 179I ask the booker if I can decide when I get there. And the girls are cool with to upgrade services.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 19:54 #4213Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276"Pepsi is goin to grace Las Vegas with her presence".
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
" Pepsi Aka The Goddess of Fuck".
Are we talking about the same Pepsi from Pepsipalace in La?
She's 62 years old. You guys need to calm down, she is not Jay from vac.
-
10-11-23 19:37 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 818Visiting Vegas
Very interested in the agencies. Curious how this works though.
In NYC, it's two pops regardless at the places I've visited. I see LT and VAC mention additional tip for extra pop.
What if I don't know? Usually I'm good for two, but what if number one takes longer than expected? Or what we try for #2 to no avail?
Do you pay at the start or finish of the appointment? Do you need to mention what you're expecting fee wise when booking?
Thanks for your help.
-
10-11-23 16:41 #4211Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13Vivi Vegas k club
Monger since 2015 where my first HE was a crappy saran wrap BJ at Rainbow and then discovering the great Amanda at Sunset.
Lately I missed the service at PW and tried Vegas K Club where I had fun with Sasha last month.
Yesterday I had my best experience yet with Vivi. Petite, real b cups, and pretty. Very much my type who was outgoing, didn't clock watch, and was genuinely responsive.
I will be back and I plan on sharing more in future posts after spending too much time lurking.
-
10-11-23 15:46 #4210Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13BB at Vegas K Club
Monger since 2015 where my first HE was a crappy saran wrap BJ at Rainbow and then discovering thr great Amanda at Sunset.
Lately I missed the service at PW and tried Vegas K Club where I had fun with Sasha last month.
Yesterday I had my best experience yet with Vivi / BB. Petite, real b cups, and pretty. Very much my type who was outgoing, didn't clock watch, and was genuinely responsive.
I will be back and I plan on sharing more in future posts after spending too much time lurking.
-
10-11-23 12:46 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 503Try
This link for the contact number: https://sodashoppe.nl/.
Originally Posted by FbBob96
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 09:12 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 27Contact Info
Does anyone know where she will be and how to contact her?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 06:32 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 503I sent
Him a pm asking the same question. His response: "There's a reason non of the agencies want to work with her. Not even the banned one. That's why she start her own agency. ".
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
So I guess the reason is a big secret. I would imagine she took issue with the agencies operations, which they didn't like. More power to her that she started her own agency. Her reviews are good and I've always has a great time with her, so I will continue to see her.
-
10-11-23 03:07 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 107Second time I saw Pepsi (aka The Goddess of Fuck), she grabbed some lube from the dresser, slathered it between her soft and sweet cheeks and onto her asshole, then bent over onto the bed and let me slide my rock hard cock all up in that. YMMV indeed I guess.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 01:46 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 52For features I mentioned big nips or longish nips cup size not a concern.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
Two pops is fine for MSOG. Thinking about going with VAC. I noticed none of the girls have MSOG is this so thing that is requested when booking?
-
10-10-23 19:10 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 2422Heidi / julie
Yup, I still recall she had morning kimchi breathes during LFK DFK game when she was in philly before. Pussy loose af; whole session pretty mechanical cas she likes to lead and command us but in a poorly executed way that it sounds like she sounds controlling (yes she's friendly and will ask us time to time if her performance / service is good), but to each their own. lots of flabby meats over her belly LOL; try folding them up like tofu bean curds rolling stacks on top of each other. Seemed a bit mechanical despite the friendly vibes.
Originally Posted by Sadako
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 14:00 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 13031. Generally, no. Outcalls are usually only to hotels.
2. MSOG usually means two pops. YMMV, though, depending on the girl. I wouldn't be surprised that if you mentioned 3 or 4 times to the booker, they will try charging you an extra $40 for each one.
3. No idea what features you're looking for since you didn't mention any, but typically the photoshopping will make the boobs bigger, eyes bigger, and the legs longer (depending on the position). I have also known girls that just use pictures of entirely different girls, so beware of that too.
Originally Posted by MrEwing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





