Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 8147
-
10-10-23 12:14 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 52First time agency experience
As the title says this will be my first time with an agency. I'm truly looking for MSOG with a one of my must physical features being long nips don't care about cup size.
My questions are.
1. Do they do out calls to private residents? I live in an apartment in a nice area (downtown summerlyn) is it worth it over just do incall?
2. How often is MSOG actually honored. I can truly get about 3-4 bust in a hr and when I mess with AMPs or list girls they always short me after one pop or 2.
3. Obviously these pics of the girls are crazy photo shopped if real at all. Am I just rolling the dice with certain physical features I want?
-
10-09-23 18:47 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 147Pepsi 'Toxic'
Please explain the Pepsi is 'toxic' comment.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 09:10 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 503Pepsi
Is supposed to grace Las Vegas with her presence, starting this coming Thursday. Don't know how long she will be here this time.
-
10-09-23 02:46 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 32Huge rack but way older than pics.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 18:01 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 2422Heidi vac
One of our west coast chick that recently toured east side philly epm is now rebranded as "heidi", formerly aka "Julie".
Xxx: 378772.
-
10-07-23 07:35 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 2422Old school but new fashion same time
Yup, they might sound old school with emails / professionalism, but texting is primary resource cas its less hassle for them to go through tons of emails vs mobile device.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 06:24 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 2422Pepsi with no crispy
When she was hopping near east coast for a few weeks before back to west coast she was full cip game, but no greek game that time. Unless she changed and opened it up but unlikely. Again with dramas LOL.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 06:21 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 503Sorry
You weren't able to get greek with her, but then that's the problem with believing rumors. In what way was she "toxic. ".
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 16:09 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 278Yeah don't bother emailing. Texting is faster.
Originally Posted by Crsm27
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 11:40 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 159I did this too my first time.
My first time using them I did what you did. Emailed in advance trying to get the screening out of the way. They never responded. So I texted them. They responded.
Originally Posted by ImMrHappy
[View Original Post]
They also told me way too early to "book" anything. They told me to wait until I arrived in Vegas. Then it was a breeze after I landed.
So don't worry and like others have stated. The line up can and will change by the time you get there.
-
10-06-23 06:46 #4192Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Vegasasian and Littletokyo have been around for more than 10 years. Sodashoppe is an agency that started like 3 -5 months ago. You are giving all your info to a agency that is probably goin under anytime soon when Pepsi decide to go back to la.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.
-
10-06-23 06:11 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 503I
Believe that it is his personal preference to not give out his personal information to any KGirl Agency. Sodashoppe only asks for the same thing that the other KGirl agencies do. Pepsi has been around for a long time, and there doesn't seem to be any negative posts concerning personal information problems.
Originally Posted by BcJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 20:58 #4190Banned Member

Posts: 521Agree
These bookers are busy and girls come and go weekly so they don't want to waste their time screening someone who isn't coming for a while. Also, in my experience they prefer text over call or email.
Originally Posted by CarGuyF599
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 20:41 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 124From my experience, no agency wants to deal weeks ahead of time. I've sent 1 or 2 advance emails and never got a response. Best way for me was always text directly and say "I'd like to see someone tonight, is X or why available?" I think this lets them know you're serious and actually looking at the website.
Originally Posted by ImMrHappy
[View Original Post]
YMMV, of course.
-
10-05-23 16:21 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 88Could you elaborate on why you have concerns with her and her handlers?
Originally Posted by FilthyDog
[View Original Post]
Is it that much different or more concerning compared to other KGirl Agencies in Vegas?












Reply With Quote





