Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4204

    Heidi / julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    Huge rack but way older than pics.
    Yup, I still recall she had morning kimchi breathes during LFK DFK game when she was in philly before. Pussy loose af; whole session pretty mechanical cas she likes to lead and command us but in a poorly executed way that it sounds like she sounds controlling (yes she's friendly and will ask us time to time if her performance / service is good), but to each their own. lots of flabby meats over her belly LOL; try folding them up like tofu bean curds rolling stacks on top of each other. Seemed a bit mechanical despite the friendly vibes.

  2. #4203
    1. Generally, no. Outcalls are usually only to hotels.

    2. MSOG usually means two pops. YMMV, though, depending on the girl. I wouldn't be surprised that if you mentioned 3 or 4 times to the booker, they will try charging you an extra $40 for each one.

    3. No idea what features you're looking for since you didn't mention any, but typically the photoshopping will make the boobs bigger, eyes bigger, and the legs longer (depending on the position). I have also known girls that just use pictures of entirely different girls, so beware of that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEwing  [View Original Post]
    As the title says this will be my first time with an agency. I'm truly looking for MSOG with a one of my must physical features being long nips don't care about cup size.

    My questions are.

    1. Do they do out calls to private residents? I live in an apartment in a nice area (downtown summerlyn) is it worth it over just do incall?

    2. How often is MSOG actually honored. I can truly get about 3-4 bust in a hr and when I mess with AMPs or list girls they always short me after one pop or 2.

    3. Obviously these pics of the girls are crazy photo shopped if real at all. Am I just rolling the dice with certain physical features I want?

  3. #4202

    First time agency experience

    As the title says this will be my first time with an agency. I'm truly looking for MSOG with a one of my must physical features being long nips don't care about cup size.

    My questions are.

    1. Do they do out calls to private residents? I live in an apartment in a nice area (downtown summerlyn) is it worth it over just do incall?

    2. How often is MSOG actually honored. I can truly get about 3-4 bust in a hr and when I mess with AMPs or list girls they always short me after one pop or 2.

    3. Obviously these pics of the girls are crazy photo shopped if real at all. Am I just rolling the dice with certain physical features I want?

  4. #4201

    Pepsi 'Toxic'

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]

    The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.
    Please explain the Pepsi is 'toxic' comment.

  5. #4200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 501

    Pepsi

    Is supposed to grace Las Vegas with her presence, starting this coming Thursday. Don't know how long she will be here this time.

  6. #4199
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    One of our west coast chick that recently toured east side philly epm is now rebranded as "heidi", formerly aka "Julie".

    Xxx: 378772.
    Huge rack but way older than pics.

  7. #4198

    Heidi vac

    One of our west coast chick that recently toured east side philly epm is now rebranded as "heidi", formerly aka "Julie".

    Xxx: 378772.

  8. #4197

    Old school but new fashion same time

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Yeah don't bother emailing. Texting is faster.
    Yup, they might sound old school with emails / professionalism, but texting is primary resource cas its less hassle for them to go through tons of emails vs mobile device.

  9. #4196

    Pepsi with no crispy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.
    When she was hopping near east coast for a few weeks before back to west coast she was full cip game, but no greek game that time. Unless she changed and opened it up but unlikely. Again with dramas LOL.

  10. #4195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 501

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Vegasasian and Littletokyo have been around for more than 10 years. Sodashoppe is an agency that started like 3 -5 months ago. You are giving all your info to a agency that is probably goin under anytime soon when Pepsi decide to go back to la.

    The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.
    You weren't able to get greek with her, but then that's the problem with believing rumors. In what way was she "toxic. ".

  11. #4194
    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    My first time using them I did what you did. Emailed in advance trying to get the screening out of the way. They never responded. So I texted them. They responded.

    They also told me way too early to "book" anything. They told me to wait until I arrived in Vegas. Then it was a breeze after I landed.

    So don't worry and like others have stated. The line up can and will change by the time you get there.
    Yeah don't bother emailing. Texting is faster.

  12. #4193

    I did this too my first time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImMrHappy  [View Original Post]
    I know how you feel. I've been RTFF for a couple weeks, planning for a trip is half the fun. I too have no idea now where to look for quality BBFS fun. I actually emailed both LTLV and VAC about getting pre-qualified and neither replied. I've still got a few more weeks before I arrive so I'm hoping for new talent and better booking response.
    My first time using them I did what you did. Emailed in advance trying to get the screening out of the way. They never responded. So I texted them. They responded.

    They also told me way too early to "book" anything. They told me to wait until I arrived in Vegas. Then it was a breeze after I landed.

    So don't worry and like others have stated. The line up can and will change by the time you get there.

  13. #4192
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Believe that it is his personal preference to not give out his personal information to any KGirl Agency. Sodashoppe only asks for the same thing that the other KGirl agencies do. Pepsi has been around for a long time, and there doesn't seem to be any negative posts concerning personal information problems.
    Vegasasian and Littletokyo have been around for more than 10 years. Sodashoppe is an agency that started like 3 -5 months ago. You are giving all your info to a agency that is probably goin under anytime soon when Pepsi decide to go back to la.

    The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.

  14. #4191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 501

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    Could you elaborate on why you have concerns with her and her handlers?

    Is it that much different or more concerning compared to other KGirl Agencies in Vegas?
    Believe that it is his personal preference to not give out his personal information to any KGirl Agency. Sodashoppe only asks for the same thing that the other KGirl agencies do. Pepsi has been around for a long time, and there doesn't seem to be any negative posts concerning personal information problems.

  15. #4190

    Agree

    These bookers are busy and girls come and go weekly so they don't want to waste their time screening someone who isn't coming for a while. Also, in my experience they prefer text over call or email.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    From my experience, no agency wants to deal weeks ahead of time. I've sent 1 or 2 advance emails and never got a response. Best way for me was always text directly and say "I'd like to see someone tonight, is X or why available?" I think this lets them know you're serious and actually looking at the website.

    YMMV, of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape