Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4219
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Yet again, you give no reason why Pepsi's toxic. I don't know how old she is, but I'm beginning to think your claim of 62 is making you look "toxic. " She is nice, works hard to please and really good at what she does, and that's reason enough to see her (my opinion). Hope you have a nice day and can find all the anal you desire.
    Are you Pepsi? Or her booker?

  2. #4218

    Vac or LKB

    Hey guys,

    On this forum I'm seeing two agencies VAC and LTLV. Can anyone explained which one is better? First time coming to Vegas. Also what are the links?

  3. #4217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 501

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    "Pepsi is goin to grace Las Vegas with her presence".

    " Pepsi Aka The Goddess of Fuck".

    Are we talking about the same Pepsi from Pepsipalace in La?

    She's 62 years old. You guys need to calm down, she is not Jay from vac.
    Yet again, you give no reason why Pepsi's toxic. I don't know how old she is, but I'm beginning to think your claim of 62 is making you look "toxic. " She is nice, works hard to please and really good at what she does, and that's reason enough to see her (my opinion). Hope you have a nice day and can find all the anal you desire.

  4. #4216

    AA Acceptance?

    As stated before in another post by a different member. This is my first agency experience and wasn't sure about how these girls feel about middle aged AA men. I'm not intimidating in any way. Dad bod white collar glasses etc. I have decent service at AMPs through the years but not sure how agency girls feel.

  5. #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    "Pepsi is goin to grace Las Vegas with her presence".

    " Pepsi Aka The Goddess of Fuck".

    Are we talking about the same Pepsi from Pepsipalace in La?

    She's 62 years old. You guys need to calm down, she is not Jay from vac.
    She's not 62 she's 47, and she's still hot as fuck with incredible service.

  6. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Very interested in the agencies. Curious how this works though.

    In NYC, it's two pops regardless at the places I've visited. I see LT and VAC mention additional tip for extra pop.

    What if I don't know? Usually I'm good for two, but what if number one takes longer than expected? Or what we try for #2 to no avail?

    Do you pay at the start or finish of the appointment? Do you need to mention what you're expecting fee wise when booking?

    Thanks for your help.
    I ask the booker if I can decide when I get there. And the girls are cool with to upgrade services.

  7. #4213
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Him a pm asking the same question. His response: "There's a reason non of the agencies want to work with her. Not even the banned one. That's why she start her own agency. ".

    So I guess the reason is a big secret. I would imagine she took issue with the agencies operations, which they didn't like. More power to her that she started her own agency. Her reviews are good and I've always has a great time with her, so I will continue to see her.
    "Pepsi is goin to grace Las Vegas with her presence".

    " Pepsi Aka The Goddess of Fuck".

    Are we talking about the same Pepsi from Pepsipalace in La?

    She's 62 years old. You guys need to calm down, she is not Jay from vac.

  8. #4212

    Visiting Vegas

    Very interested in the agencies. Curious how this works though.

    In NYC, it's two pops regardless at the places I've visited. I see LT and VAC mention additional tip for extra pop.

    What if I don't know? Usually I'm good for two, but what if number one takes longer than expected? Or what we try for #2 to no avail?

    Do you pay at the start or finish of the appointment? Do you need to mention what you're expecting fee wise when booking?

    Thanks for your help.

  9. #4211
    Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Vivi Vegas k club

    Monger since 2015 where my first HE was a crappy saran wrap BJ at Rainbow and then discovering the great Amanda at Sunset.

    Lately I missed the service at PW and tried Vegas K Club where I had fun with Sasha last month.

    Yesterday I had my best experience yet with Vivi. Petite, real b cups, and pretty. Very much my type who was outgoing, didn't clock watch, and was genuinely responsive.

    I will be back and I plan on sharing more in future posts after spending too much time lurking.

  10. #4210
    Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    BB at Vegas K Club

    Monger since 2015 where my first HE was a crappy saran wrap BJ at Rainbow and then discovering thr great Amanda at Sunset.

    Lately I missed the service at PW and tried Vegas K Club where I had fun with Sasha last month.

    Yesterday I had my best experience yet with Vivi / BB. Petite, real b cups, and pretty. Very much my type who was outgoing, didn't clock watch, and was genuinely responsive.

    I will be back and I plan on sharing more in future posts after spending too much time lurking.

  11. #4209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 501

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by FbBob96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she will be and how to contact her?
    This link for the contact number: https://sodashoppe.nl/.

  12. #4208

    Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Is supposed to grace Las Vegas with her presence, starting this coming Thursday. Don't know how long she will be here this time.
    Does anyone know where she will be and how to contact her?

  13. #4207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 501

    I sent

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    Please explain the Pepsi is 'toxic' comment.
    Him a pm asking the same question. His response: "There's a reason non of the agencies want to work with her. Not even the banned one. That's why she start her own agency. ".

    So I guess the reason is a big secret. I would imagine she took issue with the agencies operations, which they didn't like. More power to her that she started her own agency. Her reviews are good and I've always has a great time with her, so I will continue to see her.

  14. #4206
    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    Please explain the Pepsi is 'toxic' comment.
    Second time I saw Pepsi (aka The Goddess of Fuck), she grabbed some lube from the dresser, slathered it between her soft and sweet cheeks and onto her asshole, then bent over onto the bed and let me slide my rock hard cock all up in that. YMMV indeed I guess.

  15. #4205
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    1. Generally, no. Outcalls are usually only to hotels.

    2. MSOG usually means two pops. YMMV, though, depending on the girl. I wouldn't be surprised that if you mentioned 3 or 4 times to the booker, they will try charging you an extra $40 for each one.

    3. No idea what features you're looking for since you didn't mention any, but typically the photoshopping will make the boobs bigger, eyes bigger, and the legs longer (depending on the position). I have also known girls that just use pictures of entirely different girls, so beware of that too.
    For features I mentioned big nips or longish nips cup size not a concern.

    Two pops is fine for MSOG. Thinking about going with VAC. I noticed none of the girls have MSOG is this so thing that is requested when booking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape