Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8142
-
10-11-23 19:37 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 818Visiting Vegas
Very interested in the agencies. Curious how this works though.
In NYC, it's two pops regardless at the places I've visited. I see LT and VAC mention additional tip for extra pop.
What if I don't know? Usually I'm good for two, but what if number one takes longer than expected? Or what we try for #2 to no avail?
Do you pay at the start or finish of the appointment? Do you need to mention what you're expecting fee wise when booking?
Thanks for your help.
-
10-11-23 16:41 #4211Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13Vivi Vegas k club
Monger since 2015 where my first HE was a crappy saran wrap BJ at Rainbow and then discovering the great Amanda at Sunset.
Lately I missed the service at PW and tried Vegas K Club where I had fun with Sasha last month.
Yesterday I had my best experience yet with Vivi. Petite, real b cups, and pretty. Very much my type who was outgoing, didn't clock watch, and was genuinely responsive.
I will be back and I plan on sharing more in future posts after spending too much time lurking.
-
10-11-23 15:46 #4210Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13BB at Vegas K Club
Monger since 2015 where my first HE was a crappy saran wrap BJ at Rainbow and then discovering thr great Amanda at Sunset.
Lately I missed the service at PW and tried Vegas K Club where I had fun with Sasha last month.
Yesterday I had my best experience yet with Vivi / BB. Petite, real b cups, and pretty. Very much my type who was outgoing, didn't clock watch, and was genuinely responsive.
I will be back and I plan on sharing more in future posts after spending too much time lurking.
-
10-11-23 12:46 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 502Try
This link for the contact number: https://sodashoppe.nl/.
Originally Posted by FbBob96
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 09:12 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 27Contact Info
Does anyone know where she will be and how to contact her?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 06:32 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 502I sent
Him a pm asking the same question. His response: "There's a reason non of the agencies want to work with her. Not even the banned one. That's why she start her own agency. ".
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
So I guess the reason is a big secret. I would imagine she took issue with the agencies operations, which they didn't like. More power to her that she started her own agency. Her reviews are good and I've always has a great time with her, so I will continue to see her.
-
10-11-23 03:07 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 107Second time I saw Pepsi (aka The Goddess of Fuck), she grabbed some lube from the dresser, slathered it between her soft and sweet cheeks and onto her asshole, then bent over onto the bed and let me slide my rock hard cock all up in that. YMMV indeed I guess.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 01:46 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 52For features I mentioned big nips or longish nips cup size not a concern.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
Two pops is fine for MSOG. Thinking about going with VAC. I noticed none of the girls have MSOG is this so thing that is requested when booking?
-
10-10-23 19:10 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 2422Heidi / julie
Yup, I still recall she had morning kimchi breathes during LFK DFK game when she was in philly before. Pussy loose af; whole session pretty mechanical cas she likes to lead and command us but in a poorly executed way that it sounds like she sounds controlling (yes she's friendly and will ask us time to time if her performance / service is good), but to each their own. lots of flabby meats over her belly LOL; try folding them up like tofu bean curds rolling stacks on top of each other. Seemed a bit mechanical despite the friendly vibes.
Originally Posted by Sadako
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 14:00 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 13011. Generally, no. Outcalls are usually only to hotels.
2. MSOG usually means two pops. YMMV, though, depending on the girl. I wouldn't be surprised that if you mentioned 3 or 4 times to the booker, they will try charging you an extra $40 for each one.
3. No idea what features you're looking for since you didn't mention any, but typically the photoshopping will make the boobs bigger, eyes bigger, and the legs longer (depending on the position). I have also known girls that just use pictures of entirely different girls, so beware of that too.
Originally Posted by MrEwing
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 12:14 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 52First time agency experience
As the title says this will be my first time with an agency. I'm truly looking for MSOG with a one of my must physical features being long nips don't care about cup size.
My questions are.
1. Do they do out calls to private residents? I live in an apartment in a nice area (downtown summerlyn) is it worth it over just do incall?
2. How often is MSOG actually honored. I can truly get about 3-4 bust in a hr and when I mess with AMPs or list girls they always short me after one pop or 2.
3. Obviously these pics of the girls are crazy photo shopped if real at all. Am I just rolling the dice with certain physical features I want?
-
10-09-23 18:47 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 147Pepsi 'Toxic'
Please explain the Pepsi is 'toxic' comment.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 09:10 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 502Pepsi
Is supposed to grace Las Vegas with her presence, starting this coming Thursday. Don't know how long she will be here this time.
-
10-09-23 02:46 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 32Huge rack but way older than pics.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 18:01 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 2422Heidi vac
One of our west coast chick that recently toured east side philly epm is now rebranded as "heidi", formerly aka "Julie".
Xxx: 378772.












Reply With Quote




