Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 553 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5076

    That's true

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Or bring them into the club and mix it with a coke. Bunch of rookies if you live Seattle and go to strip clubs and haven't had a mixed drink in there. Hell the girls all have alcohol back in the locker room and will mix a drink for you just ask.
    I've brought in those smaller bottles in before because they don't pat you down. As far as having a stripper mix my drink nah. I'll come up with my wallet missing and dizzy hahaha.

  2. #5075
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello11  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that place is only open 1 day a week. However, Kitten's Cabaret and Playground Cabaret aren't as good as Pandora's for extras (esp not playground) but they both have a bar right next door that you can go back and forth from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Shanty is only open on Friday evenings and only serves beer.
    Thanks for the info:

  3. #5074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Salem had insta posts up for Pandoras this week but I was out of town.

    Did anyone experience her?
    She wanted a couple hundred to watch me Jack myself off at the stand, so her prices at the club are probably on par with that.

  4. #5073

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/i.amsalem_

    What is the word on Salem?

    Slob on the knob?
    Salem had insta posts up for Pandoras this week but I was out of town.

    Did anyone experience her?

  5. #5072

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Visa.

    I just buried one in her during doggie. 250 15 minutes.

    There is something to be said when yiu just walk in the VIP. She spits on your dick and suck it hard then bend over and assumes the position.

    I know 250 is expensive for 15 minutes but I really didn't have time to fuck around.

    Bbfscip.
    Rawdog everything for 2. 5 is a deal, no matter how short the time was in the VIP IMHO!!

  6. #5071

    Club Sin Rock

    Anyone been in the last year? Know of any girls cool with extras there?

  7. #5070

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info.
    Got to know her a bit at old Ricks and saw her few times at Sands and Pandoras, if the same one that Quinn mentioned. Very chill lady. Kept in touch with her by email for awhile, believe she moved to TX with a guy like 10 years ago. Haven't heard from her for a long time.

  8. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Most people take a few shots in the car before they go in.
    Or bring them into the club and mix it with a coke. Bunch of rookies if you live Seattle and go to strip clubs and haven't had a mixed drink in there. Hell the girls all have alcohol back in the locker room and will mix a drink for you just ask.

  9. #5068
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.
    Shanty is only open on Friday evenings and only serves beer.

  10. #5067

    Open 1 day a week

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.
    Keep in mind that place is only open 1 day a week. However, Kitten's Cabaret and Playground Cabaret aren't as good as Pandora's for extras (esp not playground) but they both have a bar right next door that you can go back and forth from.

  11. #5066
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.

  12. #5065

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.
    Most people take a few shots in the car before they go in.

  13. #5064

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming up in the fall for a Seahawks game and started my research. You guys are hilarious!

    Do they serve alcohol at Pandora's? I've read it's $10 to get in and $5 for a drink but here in Texas clubs that offer $5 for a drink usually don't serve alcohol.

    Thanks in advance and keep up the informative posts.
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.

  14. #5063

    Dumb question

    I'm coming up in the fall for a Seahawks game and started my research. You guys are hilarious!

    Do they serve alcohol at Pandora's? I've read it's $10 to get in and $5 for a drink but here in Texas clubs that offer $5 for a drink usually don't serve alcohol.

    Thanks in advance and keep up the informative posts.

  15. #5062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Visa

    Visa.

    I just buried one in her during doggie. 250 15 minutes.

    There is something to be said when yiu just walk in the VIP. She spits on your dick and suck it hard then bend over and assumes the position.

    I know 250 is expensive for 15 minutes but I really didn't have time to fuck around.

    Bbfscip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape