Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 8246
-
06-10-23 18:16 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 451Yup
Most people take a few shots in the car before they go in.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 17:50 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 443Nope
Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.
Originally Posted by Luvstophuk
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 17:18 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 241Dumb question
I'm coming up in the fall for a Seahawks game and started my research. You guys are hilarious!
Do they serve alcohol at Pandora's? I've read it's $10 to get in and $5 for a drink but here in Texas clubs that offer $5 for a drink usually don't serve alcohol.
Thanks in advance and keep up the informative posts.
-
06-10-23 15:35 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 1098Visa
Visa.
I just buried one in her during doggie. 250 15 minutes.
There is something to be said when yiu just walk in the VIP. She spits on your dick and suck it hard then bend over and assumes the position.
I know 250 is expensive for 15 minutes but I really didn't have time to fuck around.
Bbfscip.
-
06-10-23 15:26 #5047I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Friday Big Surprise
I go Pandora Friday. I take viagra.
Big Surprise. Mercedes there.
She very sexy blond. Mommy. Big big but.
She very sexy to me.
We get room.
She give me CBJ. Let me play with pussy. Very nice. She try ride me. My wang to small.
So I do doggie. I cum fast. She very sexy. Line Pamela Anderson.
She like my wang.
I hear Monse in room next door. That guy must have big wang. She make noise. Hahaha.
I go back late night. I still horny. Miss Corona say no.
Alchemy give me BBBJ. I cum fast in mouth. She very nice.
-
06-08-23 08:03 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 443Same one?
Are we talking about the same Pandora that worked at Sands after Ricks, Honeys, etc got shut down? She also, briefly, worked at Pandora's.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 23:24 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 52Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 17:17 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 906Pandora, not the club
She was working at Rick's in 2001, but dropped out of the scene around that time. I remember she was actually going to college (for real) at the time and had told me she didn't want to be a stripper when she was 40, because she felt there was no dignity in that. Lost touch with her around that time. I heard rumors she worked as a contract employee at Microsoft (along with another well-known stripper from that time and Frank's clubs) .
Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 00:47 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone remember Pandora from the old Sugars?
Back in the late 1990's (I think) there used to be a girl named Pandora who worked at the old Sugars--the one on Aurora and around 160th. She was a brunette and her cheekbones were kinda rounded out in a way like Filipinos are. She was cute. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
06-06-23 23:01 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 1111Such is Life I Guess
Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa
[View Original Post]
Thanks gentlemen. I'll just admire her photos and save up my quarters for Insatiable Anna.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 19:23 #5041Regular Member

Posts: 18Pretty sure Pisces is there, she was at Pandoras, anything goes with her. OTC available too.
Originally Posted by LAguy28
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 19:14 #5040Regular Member

Posts: 18Agreed. I talked on Insta, she quoted 1 K for an hour VIP, no extras, but she'd let me jerk myself off. Hot as hell, but major GPS.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 12:48 #5039Regular Member

Posts: 5Ava used to be my go to girl at the club and OTC. But after I came on her face during and OTC, she's been cold to me. Also getting off Coke and alcohol didn't help. Miss my times with her. She's tight and knows how to use her head.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 12:44 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 244Jayde
0 extras I asked not even a HJ in the VIP wants 50 for just regular lap dance but she is fucking hot.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 12:04 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 1111Jayde
Giving the topic of Jayde a bump, since it's been a few months since anyone has spoke up about her. Any info on if she offers extras while stripping or outside the club / barista stand? I'm not big on strip joints, but I'd be tempted if her rates aren't insane.
AT jay.thakillaa on Insta











Reply With Quote



