Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 550 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 8250
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Most people take a few shots in the car before they go in.
    Or bring them into the club and mix it with a coke. Bunch of rookies if you live Seattle and go to strip clubs and haven't had a mixed drink in there. Hell the girls all have alcohol back in the locker room and will mix a drink for you just ask.

  2. #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.
    Shanty is only open on Friday evenings and only serves beer.

  3. #5053

    Open 1 day a week

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.
    Keep in mind that place is only open 1 day a week. However, Kitten's Cabaret and Playground Cabaret aren't as good as Pandora's for extras (esp not playground) but they both have a bar right next door that you can go back and forth from.

  4. #5052
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.
    Holy chit. This changes everything. I guess I'll hit Shanty tavern. Thanks.

  5. #5051

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.
    Most people take a few shots in the car before they go in.

  6. #5050

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming up in the fall for a Seahawks game and started my research. You guys are hilarious!

    Do they serve alcohol at Pandora's? I've read it's $10 to get in and $5 for a drink but here in Texas clubs that offer $5 for a drink usually don't serve alcohol.

    Thanks in advance and keep up the informative posts.
    Washington clubs don't serve alcohol.

  7. #5049

    Dumb question

    I'm coming up in the fall for a Seahawks game and started my research. You guys are hilarious!

    Do they serve alcohol at Pandora's? I've read it's $10 to get in and $5 for a drink but here in Texas clubs that offer $5 for a drink usually don't serve alcohol.

    Thanks in advance and keep up the informative posts.

  8. #5048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Visa

    Visa.

    I just buried one in her during doggie. 250 15 minutes.

    There is something to be said when yiu just walk in the VIP. She spits on your dick and suck it hard then bend over and assumes the position.

    I know 250 is expensive for 15 minutes but I really didn't have time to fuck around.

    Bbfscip.

  9. #5047
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Friday Big Surprise

    I go Pandora Friday. I take viagra.

    Big Surprise. Mercedes there.

    She very sexy blond. Mommy. Big big but.

    She very sexy to me.

    We get room.

    She give me CBJ. Let me play with pussy. Very nice. She try ride me. My wang to small.

    So I do doggie. I cum fast. She very sexy. Line Pamela Anderson.

    She like my wang.

    I hear Monse in room next door. That guy must have big wang. She make noise. Hahaha.

    I go back late night. I still horny. Miss Corona say no.

    Alchemy give me BBBJ. I cum fast in mouth. She very nice.

  10. #5046

    Same one?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    She was working at Rick's in 2001, but dropped out of the scene around that time. I remember she was actually going to college (for real) at the time and had told me she didn't want to be a stripper when she was 40, because she felt there was no dignity in that. Lost touch with her around that time. I heard rumors she worked as a contract employee at Microsoft (along with another well-known stripper from that time and Frank's clubs) .
    Are we talking about the same Pandora that worked at Sands after Ricks, Honeys, etc got shut down? She also, briefly, worked at Pandora's.

  11. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    She was working at Rick's in 2001, but dropped out of the scene around that time. I remember she was actually going to college (for real) at the time and had told me she didn't want to be a stripper when she was 40, because she felt there was no dignity in that. Lost touch with her around that time. I heard rumors she worked as a contract employee at Microsoft (along with another well-known stripper from that time and Frank's clubs) .
    Thank you for the info.

  12. #5044

    Pandora, not the club

    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Back in the late 1990's (I think) there used to be a girl named Pandora who worked at the old Sugars--the one on Aurora and around 160th. She was a brunette and her cheekbones were kinda rounded out in a way like Filipinos are. She was cute. Anyone know what happened to her?
    She was working at Rick's in 2001, but dropped out of the scene around that time. I remember she was actually going to college (for real) at the time and had told me she didn't want to be a stripper when she was 40, because she felt there was no dignity in that. Lost touch with her around that time. I heard rumors she worked as a contract employee at Microsoft (along with another well-known stripper from that time and Frank's clubs) .

  13. #5043

    Anyone remember Pandora from the old Sugars?

    Back in the late 1990's (I think) there used to be a girl named Pandora who worked at the old Sugars--the one on Aurora and around 160th. She was a brunette and her cheekbones were kinda rounded out in a way like Filipinos are. She was cute. Anyone know what happened to her?

  14. #5042

    Such is Life I Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I talked on Insta, she quoted 1 K for an hour VIP, no extras, but she'd let me jerk myself off. Hot as hell, but major GPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    0 extras I asked not even a HJ in the VIP wants 50 for just regular lap dance but she is fucking hot.
    Thanks gentlemen. I'll just admire her photos and save up my quarters for Insatiable Anna.

  15. #5041
    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading this thread and haven't found much on playground cabaret. It seems they have some of the most attractive younger girls (see IG anythingforaaliyahh). Has anyone seen her? I'm not interested in more than just a HJ in the non VIP but I have no idea how the place is set up and what's standard here. I'm messaging her on IG and she's pretty responsive. Thanks.
    Pretty sure Pisces is there, she was at Pandoras, anything goes with her. OTC available too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape