Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 2665
-
04-16-23 22:55 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 2198What time did you see this girl. ? I was up in the LA area yesterday. Was in a bit of a hurry so did not cruise. Personally I have never found any good ones in that area. Will be next week so will have to spend time cruising.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 00:41 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 1023Amy
Finally got a little action with the cute white girl that stays in the tent on the corner of Stanford and 7th. Sometimes you'll catch her walking back to the tent or doing some activity just outside of it. But I've tried to talk to her in the past and she just ignores guys trying to pick her up. Tonight she was standing on the corner of 7th and Towne by the Continental. This time she talked to me and settled on a BBBJCIM for 40. She's pretty hot with a great young body and 23.5'5" in height. Had her sweet white ass out a little to spank it and squeeze it. The BJ sucked though, to much hand work and barely got me to nut. Dropped her back off. She was whispering to herself on the drive back so she was on something. Fine ass girl with a pretty face and healthy body still. Nice C cup tits. Just wish she did a better BJ. No digits. If I catch her again I'll give her another shot. Hopefully she won't be to dazed off whatever she's on and BJ will be better.
-
04-13-23 11:59 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 2198I used to find girls like this in SD. These days it is quite rare. I was seeing this one space cadet named Brittany. Great service, but her whining & complaining kept getting worse over time. There used to so be some great US girls in TJ about 2-3 years ago. Most of them had outstanding warrants for probation violation etc. These days I just see this one hot regular in TJ. I keep hoping to find a new good regular girl. But the prospects have been poor recently.
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 23:10 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 99I've heard this before. There many women come from far and don't have a place to stay. My friend said he was sitting having coffee and met this girl in DTLA. She wasn't a working girl just someone who was passing through and she slept at his place for a couple weeks before moving on.
Originally Posted by PeaceMillion
[View Original Post]
Don.
-
04-10-23 23:21 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 84Has anyone been this lucky ever again?
Are you guys trolling the 7 elevens in DTLA this dude found a dime piece.
Originally Posted by AnyName
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 23:03 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 84Has anyone gotten caught recently? What happened?
Seriously, some of the girls in DTLA tell me the cops pick them up too sometimes.
Originally Posted by Bochom32
[View Original Post]
I once got caught dropping off a girl but the cops just glared at me. Didn't get pulled over.
But a few years before then the same thing happened and I had no choice but to race (and won).
Cops give less of a shit nowadays? After the riots of 2020?
-
04-10-23 22:55 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 84Jfc how many asian cocos have there been?
Some things never change or it is the same asian coco we have today.
Originally Posted by Degenerate
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 18:27 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 1023Nope
That's why I was giving directions on where her tent should be. Drive by and holler her name around there. If she's around she'll come out.
Originally Posted by PhilipJfry
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 10:29 #1877Regular Member

Posts: 8Would love to see Dee
Did you get a number for Dee?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 16:39 #1876Senior Member

Posts: 1023Sightings
Anybody seen TJ or young Savanna lately? I've heard they're staying at the Continental. So been concentrating my cruises around there. They must be getting supplied nicely to not venture out. LOL I've also been wanting to try out skinny young Ashley which I've heard from a couple girls that she's at the Continental too. That hotel is the hotspot for all these hooked chicas.
Found a little thick white girl over on Merchant St towards 8th St named Dee. Her tent is towards 8th St. The tent higher up is her sisters and boyfriend. Dee wears glasses and has big tits. Got a good BBBJ from her for 20. Just no cim, she gags. LOL Oh well. It was fun playing with her tits and phat white ass.
-
03-21-23 08:45 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 332Philly and Nicky
Relocating to Vegas and sought a few areas as a logical excuse to come out here. I normally stick to only Asian or Middle Eastern actresses but, I needed to make an effort to be open minded.
Philly is Caucasian Irish and Nicky is Multirace with Irish Blood. Both are $20.00 for BBBJ and x2 for FS.
Physical Description:
I don't like big asses. However, I needed to be open minded for this.
Both: Instagram Booties.
Skin: Flawless on their asses and groin areas.
Breasts: D Cup.
Hair: Philly Blonde, Nicky Red.
Age: Late 30's to 40's.
Time: 23:00-4:00.
As of now, DTLA is the only non Asian, non middle eastern, and non conservative area I'll consistently visit. I don't pickup black actresses because I spent over a decade exclusively sleeping with Black women and must try different women.
I have Philly's number and I'm willing to trade. She also offered to hook me up with other women there so I assume she has some connections to the other women.
-
03-03-23 19:47 #1874Senior Member

Posts: 1023I know which one you're looking for, to each his own.
Originally Posted by PhilipJfry
[View Original Post]
Never had GPS issues when hooking up with young Asiancoco. As the saying goes, your mileage can vary.
-
03-03-23 19:27 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 99Alicia
She said it was okay to share her digits. If anyone likes inbox me.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 10:50 #1872Regular Member

Posts: 8I'm looking for mama san coco not crazy gold pussy syndrome Asiancoco. Does anyone tgats actually been with her know of she's still around?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 01:14 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 1023Wow
That's a name I never thought would be brought up again. That was over 10 years ago. I never hooked up with her. An old pudgy Asian granny just doesn't do it for me even if the price was rock bottom.
Originally Posted by PhilipJfry
[View Original Post]
I hooked up with the other Asian Coco back then around the same time old Coco was around. The younger better looking Coco went by Cocopink then AsianCoco. Asiancoco is still around. She's in her 40's now but still looks good. Google Asiancoco and an ad should pop up.











Reply With Quote




