Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 178 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2665
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate
    TRUE: This girl is famous for being the cheapest girl for good service.

    TRUE: Degenerate is a little kind to her.

    TRUE: This girl is MORE famous for being one of the ugliest providers out there. Some describe her body shape to be that of a massage parlor mamason who used to be in the bis 30 years ago, but is now fat and ugly.


    Like I said "Im not taking her out in public"

    I wish it was in my budget to just drop 150$ in a heart beat!! but I dont have that kinda cash just "laying" around. Im a budget monger. If I was rich .....
    yea you better believe it I would be doing pornstars!! and getting a video out of it. But 150 or so for 15-30 minutes nah, 40 bux and I get to tap ugly as long as I want? yea.... remember what happens a Coco's stays at Coco's!!

    Degenerate
    Sometimes it's just about scratching that itch. Just close your eyes and use your imagination.

  2. #264
    TRUE: This girl is famous for being the cheapest girl for good service.

    TRUE: Degenerate is a little kind to her.

    TRUE: This girl is MORE famous for being one of the ugliest providers out there. Some describe her body shape to be that of a massage parlor mamason who used to be in the bis 30 years ago, but is now fat and ugly.


    Like I said "Im not taking her out in public"

    I wish it was in my budget to just drop 150$ in a heart beat!! but I dont have that kinda cash just "laying" around. Im a budget monger. If I was rich .....
    yea you better believe it I would be doing pornstars!! and getting a video out of it. But 150 or so for 15-30 minutes nah, 40 bux and I get to tap ugly as long as I want? yea.... remember what happens a Coco's stays at Coco's!!

    Degenerate

  3. #263

    Coco

    I saw Coco today on my way back from LA. Just as Shark mentioned, she definetly is not a looker. But for $40 and a vivid imagination, i still think it's a bargain.

    She couldn't figure out why I kept calling her "Mariah" and only wanted to do it doggy style. Would not allow anal and if you are anything above average size she seems to have a problem taking it.

    Good hunting.

    Wireless91910

  4. #262

    Okay, before you all get excited

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate
    Howdy ALL,

    Some of you may remember ASIAN COCO, ma girl. Long story short.... I dated her and now I place ads for her on CL. She is a short BBW, pudgy, not all that GREAT on the eyes. But hey Im not taking her out in public. For 40$ she took care of me half and half. She is clean, non pro, no drugs, she is older and kinda ugly. Hey I dont mean BUTT ugly, from 1 to 10 she is a 4 or 5, maybe a 3. she has her own place. I am here to offer her services to interested members. Just PM me and I will send you her number. Or you can go to CL and search for ASIAN COCO. she is the only 40$ hoe there.

    Degenerate
    This girl is famous for being the cheapest girl for good service. I have never seen her, but I know guys who get anal from her for $40, BBFS, etc. However, Degenerate is a little kind to her. This girl is MORE famous for being one of the ugliest providers out there. Some describe her body shape to be that of a massage parlor mamason who used to be in the bis 30 years ago, but is now fat and ugly.

    Anyway, just thought you might want to know before driving out to whereever she lives with your $40 spot. I guess you could just close your eyes. For my money, I'd rather spend $120 on a hot SGV Codo cutie, than spend $1 on an ugly chick. I still have enough game to get fairly good looking freebies, so I for one would not do it. For the rest, good luck.

    -Shark-

  5. #261

    An Oldie but goodie

    Howdy ALL,

    Some of you may remember ASIAN COCO, ma girl. Long story short.... I dated her and now I place ads for her on CL. She is a short BBW, pudgy, not all that GREAT on the eyes. But hey Im not taking her out in public. For 40$ she took care of me half and half. She is clean, non pro, no drugs, she is older and kinda ugly. Hey I dont mean BUTT ugly, from 1 to 10 she is a 4 or 5, maybe a 3. she has her own place. I am here to offer her services to interested members. Just PM me and I will send you her number. Or you can go to CL and search for ASIAN COCO. she is the only 40$ hoe there.

    Degenerate

  6. #260
    Couldnt agree more. Everyone I've come across in downtown sympathizes for the homeless and it pisses me off. They all turn a blind eye to the reality of the situation.

    So sick of LE doing nothing. Cant enforce the laws cause there isnt enough room in the jails. Most of the homeless committing the crimes have mental illness, instead of jail they would go to an institution and the state cant afford it. So instead LE turns a blind eye to it as well. But if it was me shitting and pissing all over the streets, or smoking crack on the corner, or harassing every person that crossed my path - I'd get arrested in no time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Webcams
    Well there not really moving them all that much anymore some of the criminal element decided it was better to avoid the increase in enforcement those who had warrants etc and were smart enough to see what was going on left the area, most were not and all the ones who were committing criminal acts that caught the eye of le got swept up, most ended up back on the streets because well some judges are just plain fucked up, they will sentence a working person for a first time dui to alll kinds of things, but give a convicted felon time served for dealing drugs. No wonder LE sticks to s/w's and tickets, got to suck to work to get someone on a serious offense then have a judge shit on you. After that the ACLU got behind defending the homeless, claiming they had a legal right to live on the public sidewalk, Although there are still other laws they are breaking, Blocking a sidewalk is still illegal, littering, etc. etc. LE doesn't seem to care to enforce other Laws and want to push ahead with the same one, instead of trying different angles to tie up the ACLU.

    Just a side note, a Business owner may not place a sign advertising his business on the sidewalk, but homeless people can place full size tents blocking the entire sidewalk. Back to the point the homeless that have not returned downtown, have moved all over, just down the street past Alameda they can be found in numbers, about 50 are in and around the area of Central and 23rd, they move from alley to alley shooting up drugs shitting in the alleys and leaving trash and debris scattered about. Some headed back into the SFV, I would love to know how they caravan with there carts but they manage to get around, about 2 dozen are living under the Burbank blvd underpass near the park. Most hardcore homeless people are still living downtown, they get there federal checks run to the check cashing place then go buy drugs, the cycle continues and we end up paying for it.

  7. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck
    Why do you even bother with this s--t? Doesn't LAPD have anything better to do than browse the internet and post bullcrap? I can't believe taxpayers are footing your $30-60 an hour salary for you to be a jagoff on the internet.
    haha what the fuck are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck
    The pics are bogus.
    Those pics are screencaps from footage I shot for a site I run.

  8. #258

    Scary

    I have also seen that scary thing down there she loves to flash the cars as they drive by. Like that is going to change the visual. LOL

  9. #257

    Speck...

    Those pics are not bogus. I've seen that creature down there all the time, of course no one pics her up, at least I've never seen anyone pick it up. Downtown is dead.

  10. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandm1107
    Ha ha ha, Simpson's quote.
    I couldn't resist. It seemed so appropriate. I didn't have a picture of the bottle of Eye Bleach...

  11. #255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Daysnconfused
    Lapd is doing a fine job in downtown Los Angeles. They are moving all the homeless, drug dealers, and streetwalkers out of the area. And new developments, such as condos, apartments, business's are moving in the area. Sometime in the future there will not be any working women, or men in the streets. What I am trying to figure out is, where are these streetwalkers going to move on too next? What streets will they roam, when downtown is revitalized? Where will all the homeless go?
    Well there not really moving them all that much anymore some of the criminal element decided it was better to avoid the increase in enforcement those who had warrants etc and were smart enough to see what was going on left the area, most were not and all the ones who were committing criminal acts that caught the eye of le got swept up, most ended up back on the streets because well some judges are just plain fucked up, they will sentence a working person for a first time dui to alll kinds of things, but give a convicted felon time served for dealing drugs. No wonder LE sticks to s/w's and tickets, got to suck to work to get someone on a serious offense then have a judge shit on you. After that the ACLU got behind defending the homeless, claiming they had a legal right to live on the public sidewalk, Although there are still other laws they are breaking, Blocking a sidewalk is still illegal, littering, etc. etc. LE doesn't seem to care to enforce other Laws and want to push ahead with the same one, instead of trying different angles to tie up the ACLU.

    Just a side note, a Business owner may not place a sign advertising his business on the sidewalk, but homeless people can place full size tents blocking the entire sidewalk. Back to the point the homeless that have not returned downtown, have moved all over, just down the street past Alameda they can be found in numbers, about 50 are in and around the area of Central and 23rd, they move from alley to alley shooting up drugs shitting in the alleys and leaving trash and debris scattered about. Some headed back into the SFV, I would love to know how they caravan with there carts but they manage to get around, about 2 dozen are living under the Burbank blvd underpass near the park. Most hardcore homeless people are still living downtown, they get there federal checks run to the check cashing place then go buy drugs, the cycle continues and we end up paying for it.

  12. #254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRaider666
    I have never ever mongered downtown, so I almost never read this section. My god! Somebody actually pays that first chick on Destrays picture? I wouldn't let her give me a BJ with a rented dick for fear of losing the security deposit.

    Like B.Malibu said...
    "Hence, the reason we don't monger on 7th & Main. Uuuuuugggghhh..."
    The pics are bogus.

  13. #253
    I have never ever mongered downtown, so I almost never read this section. My god! Somebody actually pays that first chick on Destrays picture? I wouldn't let her give me a BJ with a rented dick for fear of losing the security deposit.

    Like B.Malibu said...
    "Hence, the reason we don't monger on 7th & Main. Uuuuuugggghhh..."

  14. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flatline
    My eyes!!! Zee goggles! Zey do nothing!
    Ha ha ha, Simpson's quote.

  15. #251
    I only go by there only for nostalgia. Back in the mid 80's before AIDS really took hold, things were far different. At least 9 young, good-looking women for $20-$25 uncovered FS in the car or in the no-tell on Spring or Main between 7th and 8th Streets. If you pulled over to pick up one, you sometimes would be charged by a herd of up to 15 drug dealers trying to sell you roca, mota or chivas...

    You could sometimes find quite a few decent ones by 7th and Stuart...

    Ah, memories...

    Quote Originally Posted by Webcams
    From My Experience you are 100% correct, I have seen Exactly what you describe.

    I wouldn't fuck anything down there at all.

    LAPD took care of a lot of the drug dealers, but why would they not do anything about the crack head s/w's?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape