Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Downtown LA

+
Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 2659
  1. #1894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokester1798  [View Original Post]
    Where was her digit previously shared? Could you possibly pm her digits.
    Not sure why you are asking for me to share them. I do not have her permission to share. Check with DonCornealus since he is offering. You can also use search to find previous share. I believe it was Don as well.

  2. #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Her digits were previously shared. She's a nice chic. Just wish she would take cim. She doesn't like it at all in her mouth. LOL But the minimum 40 asking price for a BBBJ is still not bad.
    Where was her digit previously shared? Could you possibly pm her digits.

  3. #1892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the skits last night and saw slim pickings. Found Alicia on Gladys and 7th. Alicia wants me to share her digits she has 2 numbers 1 may not be connected but she has another text only number for those who wish to see her just send a pm.

    Don.
    Her digits were previously shared. She's a nice chic. Just wish she would take cim. She doesn't like it at all in her mouth. LOL But the minimum 40 asking price for a BBBJ is still not bad.

  4. #1891

    Alicia

    Cruised the skits last night and saw slim pickings. Found Alicia on Gladys and 7th. Alicia wants me to share her digits she has 2 numbers 1 may not be connected but she has another text only number for those who wish to see her just send a pm.

    Don.

  5. #1890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    I actually ran into younger savannah Saturday morning around 10 am, she was walking very fast and was wearing and very tight black dress, definitely causing alot of traffic but she's ignoring everyone. I turned and parked a little ahead of her and when she passed by I called her name. She remembered me and got in. So apparently she's hiding from someone she owes money too but she does come out to do her thing every now and then. She told me she is staying at an RV on San Pedro and 14th. She also had a baby 8 months ago but that little weight she put on looked amazing. Very cury and thin still. Did the job for 40 but she has bandages on her butt because she apparently burned herself. She showed me pics and she got my number but I didn't get hers.
    Nice. Yeah older Savannah told me about young Savanna burning her ass. LOL Hope it doesn't leave a scar on her. She has a nice ass.

  6. #1889

    Younger Savannah

    I actually ran into younger savannah Saturday morning around 10 am, she was walking very fast and was wearing and very tight black dress, definitely causing alot of traffic but she's ignoring everyone. I turned and parked a little ahead of her and when she passed by I called her name. She remembered me and got in. So apparently she's hiding from someone she owes money too but she does come out to do her thing every now and then. She told me she is staying at an RV on San Pedro and 14th. She also had a baby 8 months ago but that little weight she put on looked amazing. Very cury and thin still. Did the job for 40 but she has bandages on her butt because she apparently burned herself. She showed me pics and she got my number but I didn't get hers.

  7. #1888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014

    Savannah

    Finally hooked up with the older Savannah last night around 11:45 pm. I picked her up near the Ford hotel on 7th. 30 for a BBBJCIM. She was wearing a nice dress and no panties. So I played with that ass and fingered her wet pussy. She sucks well and takes it deep. After a bit busted a nice nut in her mouth. Cleaned up and she wanted to be dropped off by the Continental on 7th. Asked for her number but she doesn't have a phone. Hope to run into her again.

  8. #1887
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceMillion  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys trolling the 7 elevens in DTLA this dude found a dime piece.
    Wouldn't say I got lucky but met Jada Kiss on Western way back and meet up regularly. I posted pictures of her somewhere on this site.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3906893...s_by_two_dicks

    Back when Wechat first came out it was like a good luck machine with the people nearby function. I would just go somewhere with it turned on and real not fake China girls would hit me up. Miss the good ole days.

  9. #1886

    Ran in to Amy today on the Track

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Around 9 pm.
    Ok. I was driving around randomly for about an hour today and found nothing. The Track was bare bones. This was at 5 pm. Saw Nicole, dressed in red, on her bike making her way down to 15th and Long beach; but I decided against it. Just wasn't in the mood for her. Got something to eat at Farmer Brothers; then headed back into the lion's den. That's when I ran into Amy. I had just read Lexx's entry from yesterday; so I knew it was her. I called out her name at the corner of 7th and Towne; just outside the Continental. She told me she was working, and that John Wick had given her the night off.

    Nice enough. On a scale of 1-10 I guess I'd rate her a 6. Not sure if her blonde hair was real. She was wearing a ballcap. She told me she had just left her tent and hopped in. Once inside my ultra luxurious cruising vehicle, I picked up a vague whiff or homeless person funk. You know, dirty, soiled clothes mixed in with that noxious smell of meth, all trapped in her clothes. That shit really gets under my skin. Needless to say, little man was doing the driving at this point. So I forged on. Much like the Donner Party did one fateful winter long ago.

    She quoted me $50 for head. I was like, NO way dude. You are not that great looking. She told me $60 for sex. I figured, what the hell. That's what I give Nicole. Found a spot near the Coke factory (the soft drink, not the fine Bolivian powder) and we hopped in the back of my car. Then the games began. She listed off her rules. No kissing and told me (incredibly enough) to warn her when I was going to cum. I told her I was wearing a condom, and what did it matter. Anyway, she got mad when I ultimately blew my load inside the baggie. Really, really mad. What can I say, I'm a rebel, Dottie. Oh yeah, and as soon as I stuck it in, she asked me if I was finished. I told her I needed a little more time, and she said she had only charged me for a quickie. I told her quickies are usually 15 minutes long, but if she were to shut the fuck up and let me concentrate, [Deleted by Admin] Also, her 'large' boobs are nonexistent. She wears a bra with layers and layers of rock-hard padding. Sounded like a snare drum when I rapped on it. Probably shops at the same store the Uvalde Police Dept goes to get their armor. Her tits look like deflated, weathered balloons. We've all seen this look. She was probably chunky at one point, maybe c-cups, but the meth has zapped her breasts of necessary body fat. To her credit, she has fantastic nipples; but would not let me suck them. I forgot the reason.

    And as my predecessor Lexx wrote, she is fucking crazy. Looney Tunes ain't got nothing on this chick. She told me she was pregnant with triplets, and that 50 Cent was the daddy. I remarked that she didn't look pregnant. She told me she's been pregnant for 2 years; and that she never knew it took so long to have babies. Yep! God's honest truth, she told me that. She carries around a little notebook and starts writing things in it. She asked me to rate her. I told her 8.5 just to get her out of my car. Oh yeah, when I dropped her back off at the Continental, she didn't want to get out. Now, suddenly she turned into a chatty Kathy. I will probably hit it again if I see her. She has no phone. Shocker! And she is one of those random people that you may run into any hour of the day. I did tell her I would give her a C-note if she wanted next time to go back to my place and she jumped all over that idea. However, after careful consideration, I don't think that would be such a great idea. She probably wouldn't want to leave.

  10. #1885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    What time did you see this girl. ? I was up in the LA area yesterday. Was in a bit of a hurry so did not cruise. Personally I have never found any good ones in that area. Will be next week so will have to spend time cruising.
    Around 9 pm.

  11. #1884
    What time did you see this girl. ? I was up in the LA area yesterday. Was in a bit of a hurry so did not cruise. Personally I have never found any good ones in that area. Will be next week so will have to spend time cruising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a little action with the cute white girl that stays in the tent on the corner of Stanford and 7th. Sometimes you'll catch her walking back to the tent or doing some activity just outside of it. But I've tried to talk to her in the past and she just ignores guys trying to pick her up. Tonight she was standing on the corner of 7th and Towne by the Continental. This time she talked to me and settled on a BBBJCIM for 40. She's pretty hot with a great young body and 23.5'5" in height. Had her sweet white ass out a little to spank it and squeeze it. The BJ sucked though, to much hand work and barely got me to nut. Dropped her back off. She was whispering to herself on the drive back so she was on something. Fine ass girl with a pretty face and healthy body still. Nice C cup tits. Just wish she did a better BJ. No digits. If I catch her again I'll give her another shot. Hopefully she won't be to dazed off whatever she's on and BJ will be better.

  12. #1883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014

    Amy

    Finally got a little action with the cute white girl that stays in the tent on the corner of Stanford and 7th. Sometimes you'll catch her walking back to the tent or doing some activity just outside of it. But I've tried to talk to her in the past and she just ignores guys trying to pick her up. Tonight she was standing on the corner of 7th and Towne by the Continental. This time she talked to me and settled on a BBBJCIM for 40. She's pretty hot with a great young body and 23.5'5" in height. Had her sweet white ass out a little to spank it and squeeze it. The BJ sucked though, to much hand work and barely got me to nut. Dropped her back off. She was whispering to herself on the drive back so she was on something. Fine ass girl with a pretty face and healthy body still. Nice C cup tits. Just wish she did a better BJ. No digits. If I catch her again I'll give her another shot. Hopefully she won't be to dazed off whatever she's on and BJ will be better.

  13. #1882
    I used to find girls like this in SD. These days it is quite rare. I was seeing this one space cadet named Brittany. Great service, but her whining & complaining kept getting worse over time. There used to so be some great US girls in TJ about 2-3 years ago. Most of them had outstanding warrants for probation violation etc. These days I just see this one hot regular in TJ. I keep hoping to find a new good regular girl. But the prospects have been poor recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    I've heard this before. There many women come from far and don't have a place to stay. My friend said he was sitting having coffee and met this girl in DTLA. She
    wasn't a working girl just someone who was passing through and she slept at his place for a couple weeks before moving on.

    Don.

  14. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceMillion  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys trolling the 7 elevens in DTLA this dude found a dime piece.
    I've heard this before. There many women come from far and don't have a place to stay. My friend said he was sitting having coffee and met this girl in DTLA. She wasn't a working girl just someone who was passing through and she slept at his place for a couple weeks before moving on.

    Don.

  15. #1880

    Has anyone been this lucky ever again?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnyName  [View Original Post]
    Hi boys,

    02/17/2009 at 8pm I just got off work and saw this girl in the 7/11 on Olive and 7th in downtown she was having a hotdog at the 7/11 I started talking to her she was here from San Diego turns out she is a working girl!

    any way I took her to my loft and for $$$1/2 she spend the night with me.

    BBBJ DT cim with swallow anal PSE evry thing a boy would want.
    Are you guys trolling the 7 elevens in DTLA this dude found a dime piece.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape