Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 178 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2665
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu
    What is it that's so perverted that you crave?
    Yeah, that'd be great to know Bochom.

  2. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Bochom 32
    Tyler the,

    They look at me like that all the time, I have found only 2 girls in my life time to do what I want. Sad huh.
    What is it that's so perverted that you crave?

  3. #323
    Tyler the,

    They look at me like that all the time, I have found only 2 girls in my life time to do what I want. Sad huh.

  4. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Bochom 32
    Tyler D,
    ...
    I bet you are not more perverted than me.
    Guaranteed that I am. You ever had a street friend look at you like this when you tell her what you have in mind?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails freaked.jpg‎  

  5. #321

    Trish

    Picked up Trish, this nice looking girl off 8th and san pedro around 11pm. I couldnt really tell if she was white or hispanic and didnt ask cause i didnt really have any convo with her. i just picked her up, paid the 20, rolled down the condom and got my BJ then dropped her off by the Cuntington. she had black hair, was wearing some kind of hat and had some tatoos on her chest. man she did have nice tits. nothing else out there so finding her was great as the service was great.

  6. #320
    Confirm on Alana. She's been for many, many years. That is why she would not do FS for a long time. Legally it would have been really bad for her. She's dirty and yes, is HIV+, but she is pretty cool to just talk to/hang out with.

    I would still like to see her and say hi. If anyone knows where she is, PM me please. I'd make a trip to DT just to see her and say hi.

  7. #319

    Britney......... Alana

    Sordid...... you may or may not have read it already here but Britney is HIV+. That said Plan accordingly!! Alana Ive been told is laying low and is HIV+ also.

  8. #318
    Gottime,

    I plead not guilty, judge not to happy with that. The ada didn't want to work with us, I got lucky and got a new ada who was willing to deal. So I got no class, just the test, no solicitation on my record, just trespassing. Sweet deal huh? I have tried to stop, did for a while but keep going back, what can I say I am addicted just like the rest of us:

  9. #317

    Britney

    Can't confirm it, but I heard that Britney is back in DT. Tall blonde with tats on her shoulder. Kinda bitchy.

  10. #316

    terror

    standard case, pled "no contest", got the fees, 2yrs probation, test, class, you know, the usual. its all over w now. hmmmm, didn't you have a case as well? i remember the old "terror" handle. been alot more careful. i stop going out and try to quit but eventually always go back. I see you still do this thing we do. rock on and stay safe.
    Last edited by Got Time; 08-08-07 at 04:22. Reason: added to the post

  11. #315
    Tyler D,

    I am sick perverted freak too. Tell me about it, I bet you are not more perverted than me.

    Gottime, whats up bro? How did your case turn out? I used to post as terror back in the day.

  12. #314

    Re: Skid row homeless demographic site

    Thanks Tyler D.

    I have very little experience in the street scene. The only legitimate experience there is Carey back in 2004 and I was lucky that I was able to spot and got her in my car quickly and also that I didn't get any STD or anything from her. Since then I've been seeing girls from CL.

    Whenever I drive through downtown, I can't help thinking about the experience with Carey and try to find any SWs but normally I would just find a bunch of homeless people. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there potential SWs among young homeless girls? I'm just wondering if any of you have spoken to them to find any potentials.

    EB

  13. #313

    Jenny.

    anyone had experience w jenny from holland? petite WSW in her 20's. cute little piece of ass.

  14. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Bochom 32
    Tyler D,

    I had the white angel, she says her and the black (not mulato I hate that word) angel are sisters. The lady angel was living with at that hotel is her street mom, not her real mom. Anyway, how was the BSW angel's service? How much did you pay? For the WSW angel I paid 20 and it was so so service, she also asked if she could smoke crack in my car.
    Ah thx for that tidbit. She's a very religious street mom at that. I had them both in my car at one point.

    Black angel's services practically consisted of smoking, puking, and sleeping the whole time. Oh and complaining and kicking my car door in the last time I saw her. And digging nails in my fingers when I pulled her hand away from the change drawer in my car when she went in for 2nd grabs.

    She was just whack man, nothin but whack both times really. Seemed like there was followup potential after the 1st time which was just way too long of a 7 or 8 hr drama situation to even sum up.

    She was just whack, that's all I'll say. Paid. 4$ the 1st time and. 2$ the second time. The shit I get from women I pickup is nothing like normal mongers simply because I am different in that I am a sick perverted freak. And therefore cannot rate things by the same price systems such as. 6$ for BBBJ.

    The shit I do does not have abbreviations or even names you'the wanna think about.

  15. #311
    Tyler D,

    I had the white angel, she says her and the black (not mulato I hate that word) angel are sisters. The lady angel was living with at that hotel is her street mom, not her real mom. Anyway, how was the BSW angel's service? How much did you pay? For the WSW angel I paid 20 and it was so so service, she also asked if she could smoke crack in my car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape