Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 178 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2665
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvdahos
    Now in the day time the area is full of them and yes they are working girls but work in the law offices and all the other offices around that area.
    Haha! Is there even a 7/11 there? isn't Famima the convenience store chain downtown?

    Finding a girl like this is no big deal on Olive & 7th, but try finding her on Central & 7th, now that would've been a better story to make up!

  2. #594

    Come on guys

    Come on guys do we really need to ask if this girl is from Downtown? This is clearly a newbie trying to snow everybody. I know DT and no girls at that time of the night hang around there that look like that. Now in the day time the area is full of them and yes they are working girls but work in the law offices and all the other offices around that area. If you fall for this post I have excellent beach front property in Yuma, AZ that I can sell you.

  3. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Name
    Here are the pictures, sorry.
    Did you take those pictures?
    I ask this because it's just too good to be true.

  4. #592
    This whole redhead thing seems bogus to me.

  5. #591

    Serious!!??

    Quote Originally Posted by Any Name
    Here are the pictures, sorry.
    As a dowtown monger myself I would never think i would see something that quality on Olive and 7th !! Well how much was the damage?

  6. #590

    Here are the pictures

    Here are the pictures, sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kay.jpg‎   Kay 2.jpg‎   Kay 3.jpg‎   kay4.jpg‎   kay6.jpg‎  


  7. #589

    ANy Name

    Description of the girl? Or picture?

    How much did you spend?

    And how much are the lofts down there now?

    I heard they've been dropping.

  8. #588
    Sounds pretty expensive Any name.

  9. #587

    wow Red heads are hot

    Hi boys,

    02/17/2009 at 8pm I just got off work and saw this girl in the 7/11 on Olive and 7th in downtown she was having a hotdog at the 7/11 I started talking to her she was here from San Diego turns out she is a working girl!

    any way I took her to my loft and for $$$1/2 she spend the night with me.

    BBBJ DT cim with swallow anal PSE evry thing a boy would want.

  10. #586

    Cute latina

    Last night around 9:45 I saw a gorgeous latina around 20 to 22 years old at he most. She was walking on JW from Burlington towards Beacon. She had a cell phone in her hand and was wearing black pants and black jacket. I looked at her and she smiled so I went around the block to take a closer look. She started walking south on Beacon and there was a guy in an SUV trying to pick her up but she was being very cautious. She had a nice round butt and an extremely pretty face. I stopped a few yards ahead of the guy in the SUV. She kept walking and glancing around. When she got to my spot she said something to me. I rolled down my window and she said in Spanish: What do you want? Mexican accent. I said I wanna talk to you, come in. She said give me your number, so I gave her my cell # and drove around the block again. She disappeared. Probably went with the guy in the SUV. This girl was major cute and young. Not the type you usually find in that area. Has anyone else seen her or been with her?

  11. #585

    Madonna

    I just picked up a blond WSW on the corner of 14th st and Central she walks up and down 14th and in between in from of the coca cola plant..but on the real she is a short little thing but her booty is banging 30 got me a non coverd BJ and but coverd f'in turned her around as she is obligated to with the booty she was carrying I might go out tonight she bold me she was going to be by gladys and townsend by the school on Olympic blvd.

  12. #584

    Alana

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser1362
    OldBill is right. And even though I got this info from two separate sources, I'm still hoping to see her out there one of these nights. Maybe even wearing one of those schoolgirl type skirts that she liked to wear for a while.
    Although, now, a few members here have heard the same thing, I, too, hope that this is not true. Socalasian had the same experience I had when I first picked her up. She told me her story. She trusted me to an extent. She would sometimes call me when she got herself into a jam. I tried to help her out as well with no strings. Then she stopped calling, and I would rarely see her out there. I heard that she was at California Medical, but they had no one by her name. Then I heard of her death. If it's true may she rest in peace. And yes maybe it's better this way for her.

  13. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill
    This is sad if it is true, however, remember this is the streets and I can't tell you how many times I've been told that somebody had died only to have them pop up very much alive 6 months later after getting out of prison, the hospital or a vacation...
    OldBill is right. And even though I got this info from two separate sources, I'm still hoping to see her out there one of these nights. Maybe even wearing one of those schoolgirl type skirts that she liked to wear for a while.

  14. #582

    Alana

    This is sad if it is true, however, remember this is the streets and I can't tell you how many times I've been told that somebody had died only to have them pop up very much alive 6 months later after getting out of prison, the hospital or a vacation...




    Quote Originally Posted by Socalasian
    You know, hearing that news is sad.

    I remember years and years ago when she first started. You wouldn't have taken her for a "street girl". She was so sweet and so friendly. We actually had coffee once (when she first started) and she told me about herself. Grew up in Arizona. Went to school and was a licensed CMT. Worked as a full-time nanny watching the kids of a rich couple near Phoenix. Had a great life until she met a "boyfriend" that got her into drugs. Her life spiraled so fast she almost cried talking about it. Within a year she lost her job, her place, her family, and was living on the streets of LA doing tricks to support her drug habit. Now she's gone. Amazing.

    RIP...

    Happy Hunting!

  15. #581

    Amy Stuwart

    Has anyone date a WSW by the name of Amy Stuwart she is about her early fortys and has a nice skinny body not much ass or tit but nice petit. Usually on 7th and Standford something like that. Short blonde hair let me know if she is still out there. Maybe I can go looking for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape