Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 2675
-
04-10-23 23:03 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 84Has anyone gotten caught recently? What happened?
Seriously, some of the girls in DTLA tell me the cops pick them up too sometimes.
Originally Posted by Bochom32
[View Original Post]
I once got caught dropping off a girl but the cops just glared at me. Didn't get pulled over.
But a few years before then the same thing happened and I had no choice but to race (and won).
Cops give less of a shit nowadays? After the riots of 2020?
-
04-10-23 22:55 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 84Jfc how many asian cocos have there been?
Some things never change or it is the same asian coco we have today.
Originally Posted by Degenerate
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 18:27 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 1035Nope
That's why I was giving directions on where her tent should be. Drive by and holler her name around there. If she's around she'll come out.
Originally Posted by PhilipJfry
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 10:29 #1877Regular Member

Posts: 8Would love to see Dee
Did you get a number for Dee?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 16:39 #1876Senior Member

Posts: 1035Sightings
Anybody seen TJ or young Savanna lately? I've heard they're staying at the Continental. So been concentrating my cruises around there. They must be getting supplied nicely to not venture out. LOL I've also been wanting to try out skinny young Ashley which I've heard from a couple girls that she's at the Continental too. That hotel is the hotspot for all these hooked chicas.
Found a little thick white girl over on Merchant St towards 8th St named Dee. Her tent is towards 8th St. The tent higher up is her sisters and boyfriend. Dee wears glasses and has big tits. Got a good BBBJ from her for 20. Just no cim, she gags. LOL Oh well. It was fun playing with her tits and phat white ass.
-
03-21-23 08:45 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 332Philly and Nicky
Relocating to Vegas and sought a few areas as a logical excuse to come out here. I normally stick to only Asian or Middle Eastern actresses but, I needed to make an effort to be open minded.
Philly is Caucasian Irish and Nicky is Multirace with Irish Blood. Both are $20.00 for BBBJ and x2 for FS.
Physical Description:
I don't like big asses. However, I needed to be open minded for this.
Both: Instagram Booties.
Skin: Flawless on their asses and groin areas.
Breasts: D Cup.
Hair: Philly Blonde, Nicky Red.
Age: Late 30's to 40's.
Time: 23:00-4:00.
As of now, DTLA is the only non Asian, non middle eastern, and non conservative area I'll consistently visit. I don't pickup black actresses because I spent over a decade exclusively sleeping with Black women and must try different women.
I have Philly's number and I'm willing to trade. She also offered to hook me up with other women there so I assume she has some connections to the other women.
-
03-03-23 19:47 #1874Senior Member

Posts: 1035I know which one you're looking for, to each his own.
Originally Posted by PhilipJfry
[View Original Post]
Never had GPS issues when hooking up with young Asiancoco. As the saying goes, your mileage can vary.
-
03-03-23 19:27 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 99Alicia
She said it was okay to share her digits. If anyone likes inbox me.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 10:50 #1872Regular Member

Posts: 8I'm looking for mama san coco not crazy gold pussy syndrome Asiancoco. Does anyone tgats actually been with her know of she's still around?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 01:14 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 1035Wow
That's a name I never thought would be brought up again. That was over 10 years ago. I never hooked up with her. An old pudgy Asian granny just doesn't do it for me even if the price was rock bottom.
Originally Posted by PhilipJfry
[View Original Post]
I hooked up with the other Asian Coco back then around the same time old Coco was around. The younger better looking Coco went by Cocopink then AsianCoco. Asiancoco is still around. She's in her 40's now but still looks good. Google Asiancoco and an ad should pop up.
-
03-01-23 17:23 #1870Regular Member

Posts: 8Old Asian Coco
Whatever happened to her is she still seeing people anybody got any info?
-
03-01-23 10:54 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 2198When one decides to loan a working girl some money you should simply kiss it goodbye if you choose to do so. It important to remember that most of the girls are desperate for money. I have only loaned money a SW once in the past to buy something. She flaked out on me immediately afterwards.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 13:39 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 1035I've never had an issue with her. Only thing one time she texted me asking to "borrow" a 20. I declined because I knew I was never going to see it again or get credit for the next hookup. Other than that it's always been cool and fun with her. I don't see her in any of the hotels there in the skids or any of the girls. I don't trust leaving my car unattended in that area. It's always car dates and never had an issue. The chics I don't recommend seeing are the black girls. They are a waste of time and basically steal your money.
Originally Posted by SuckerBill
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 23:15 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 764Note to everyone. TJ has been a problem in the past. She has her good days and bad days, and she is not above blatantly ripping you off when she needs her fix. With TJ, the drugs come first, and who cares if you cum.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:42 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 99Places I've picked her up was in the middle of Gladys between 7th and Agatha. Other time was sitting down near the corner on Standford and Agatha.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






