Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 8737
-
02-26-23 23:01 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 72She wasted my whole day yesterday, Friday. Communication started out great. Told her I'm 50 miles away, so please if something comes up and you have to cancel, just let me know.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
She said " of course I will " She gave me the exit number to get off in Middletown on 91. Then I was to park anywhere close to the exit and text her. Never heard from her again. Totally ghosted me.
She has zero respect for your time. 100 miles round trip. Getting to old for this bullshit, that is so prevalent in Ct. Now. Side note. I'm very polite and respectful in my communication, so it's not like I turned her off or anything.
-
02-26-23 16:06 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 982She has a nice body for sure. I've enjoyed having her to my place as she is amenable. To me she come off kinda like a butch lezbo. Definitely is all woman but yeah she talked so much I remember thinking I would not see her again.
Originally Posted by Empty6
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 15:46 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 86Emma
Emma lies about her services. She stalls on e you are in the room. She is very flabby around the middle. She was not even an average fuck. Other than that, she's good.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 09:41 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 746She is very skinny which I guess is a clue. But she is very alert, not hiding her arms nor us the place a pig sty. Other than that I'm not sure how I would know other than seeing paraphernalia around the room.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 09:38 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 746No squirting but she was very very wet.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 07:38 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 147I have seen her few time over the years. She has an amazing ass for sure. Good to hear she is still out there, what section of stg does she advertise?
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 18:20 #5911Regular Member

Posts: 18Emma
My experience with Emma was pretty positive. It took a while to set something up with her -- I'd reached out several times over a period of something like 8 months, mailbox always full, no response to texts. When I did finally get through, setup was easy and IMO she was well worth the wait. Pics are accurate, she's very attractive, and clean. Talks a lot, and fast -- one reviewer commented that she seemed to be on something, which wasn't my impression, I think it's just the way she speaks. No disappointments with the menu items listed in her ads that I was most interested in, but YMMV. I'd see her again.
Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 17:13 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 254Lady M
Either she's gotten clean or you didn't see the signs of demons.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:51 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 980Squirt too? Nice. Hope it's not a shit bag hotel in that area. May have to also hit her up.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:44 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 746Last M
Not sure what her name is. I don't recall her by that name, but she is awesome. Best I have had in a long time, maybe ever. Yes she is thin and tiny boobs but she makes up for it with enthusiasm. No signs of Demons and I hope it stays that way. Enjoy her while you can.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:35 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 329Very good and sensual head game too. Very sweet girl, can agree with amazing ass. Reverse cowgirl was a great view, so is doggy. Definitely a great looking pussy. Pricey, but worth.
Originally Posted by Empty6
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:30 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 110Emma
She posts with her name, Emma, in her ads. Lots of reviews here in the New Haven, Bridgeport, and Hartford sections, mostly positive. Use search or advanced search. Good luck and report back how it was, preferably with her name and photo to help others.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 12:10 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 347My experience is she lies about services offered. Her listed menu on STG is bullsh! T.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 09:17 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 114Any intel
Been seeing this one for a good minute. Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...0/472694020898
-
02-24-23 17:18 #5903Regular Member

Posts: 18New Korean-Guatemalan in Mfd
Wondering if there's any intel on this girl:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...o/440316317254
The pics are very appealing, but I've been fooled by that before.










Reply With Quote





