Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 582 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5877

    Skye's Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I had hesitated because of her location and distance but I had some free time yesterday and I decided to go in the afternoon which made me less worried about the location. She usually responds quickly, good communication, etc. I made the drive and she let me in right away.

    The motel is a complete dump. Broken down cars in the lot, rundown rooms, etc. Just nasty. Skye's room was lived in but not terrible. No strange encounters on my way in.

    I get inside and she looks good. No marks, no scabs, clean skin, no signs of drug use. Service was excellent. Great head, nice tight pussy awesome tits. She got 2 loads out of my in a half hour. I had booked an hour and she could have easily gotten a 3rd out of me but I was worried about my car and just wanted to get out of there. Sweet sweet girl but man does she need to get a new location.

    To summarize, I don't think I would have been comfortable going at night. It was really a run down, gross place. No one bothered me and my car was fine but I may have just gotten lucky.

    If she switches location I'd definitely see her again. Very fair rates and great service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/466071607097
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Was this off exit 36 or so?
    Yeah just to give you some recent news about her neighborhood, there was a shooting murder on her street on Jan 6th and police investigated "untimely" death at the motel on her street in November.

  2. #5876

    Any info

    This one looks familiar, does anyone have any info. No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/373499287605
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzy0mdm2mdayntrjmtc1zdi5mzvkodm1mwrhmmuxzmfjyzjjmju2.jpg.jpeg‎  

  3. #5875

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Was this off exit 36 or so?
    Exit 59 off the Merritt Parkway.

  4. #5874
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I had hesitated because of her location and distance but I had some free time yesterday and I decided to go in the afternoon which made me less worried about the location. She usually responds quickly, good communication, etc. I made the drive and she let me in right away.

    The motel is a complete dump. Broken down cars in the lot, rundown rooms, etc. Just nasty. Skye's room was lived in but not terrible. No strange encounters on my way in.

    I get inside and she looks good. No marks, no scabs, clean skin, no signs of drug use. Service was excellent. Great head, nice tight pussy awesome tits. She got 2 loads out of my in a half hour. I had booked an hour and she could have easily gotten a 3rd out of me but I was worried about my car and just wanted to get out of there. Sweet sweet girl but man does she need to get a new location.

    To summarize, I don't think I would have been comfortable going at night. It was really a run down, gross place. No one bothered me and my car was fine but I may have just gotten lucky.

    If she switches location I'd definitely see her again. Very fair rates and great service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/466071607097
    Was this off exit 36 or so?

  5. #5873

    Skye

    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I had hesitated because of her location and distance but I had some free time yesterday and I decided to go in the afternoon which made me less worried about the location. She usually responds quickly, good communication, etc. I made the drive and she let me in right away.

    The motel is a complete dump. Broken down cars in the lot, rundown rooms, etc. Just nasty. Skye's room was lived in but not terrible. No strange encounters on my way in.

    I get inside and she looks good. No marks, no scabs, clean skin, no signs of drug use. Service was excellent. Great head, nice tight pussy awesome tits. She got 2 loads out of my in a half hour. I had booked an hour and she could have easily gotten a 3rd out of me but I was worried about my car and just wanted to get out of there. Sweet sweet girl but man does she need to get a new location.

    To summarize, I don't think I would have been comfortable going at night. It was really a run down, gross place. No one bothered me and my car was fine but I may have just gotten lucky.

    If she switches location I'd definitely see her again. Very fair rates and great service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/466071607097

  6. #5872

    "New in town looking for fun"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/095094980599

    Has anyone seen this peach? Cute little body. I reached out but haven't heard back yet. Thanks in advance.

  7. #5871
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you Smakit. I left a long review recently. Couple years ago she was 30 Lbs less weight & I enjoyed myself, actually it was a pretty good session. Last time couple months ago 100% different on every level & I swore never again. Train wreck.
    Saw her the other day. I hadn't in a minute but she knows me well. I was pretty regular with her for a while. I guess it's debatable she's not everyone's cup of tea and yes her weight fluctuates but I wouldn't call her bbw. She struggles with her weight but I have found her to be clean and consistent which is rare these days. I love her head game. Some quirks but again I find her consistent friendly and to give good service.

  8. #5870
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Took a gamble on Sage because of the mixed reviews and ended up having a wonderful time! One hour session, $400.10% deposit for in-calls. Multiple pops allowed.

    Reached out to her new number after noticing new photos on her ad, which indicated she was working again. Despite all of the previous reviews in regards to lack of menu items, I had an excellent time with her. She is the exact woman as advertised in her photos. She's not fat or out of shape, but if she toned her body a bit, she would be a rock hard girl you'd want to be with. Former stripper before she got into escorting. Attractive 32 year old female who claims to be 100% Irish and stands at 5'9".

    She now operates out of Air BnBs. Uses one bedroom for 'work,' and the other for herself. The little place she rented was extremely clean and cozy in the heart of a nice little college neighborhood. What impressed me the most was her hygiene was impeccable; easily the cleanest a provider has ever smelled and tasted to me.

    I had to be extremely polite to gauge what she allowed and unfortunately she does not allow DATY as others have reported. No DFK, but there was an insane amount of kissing. I alluded in text that I wanted a lot of kissing with my GFE, so she performed as such when I arrived. We were making out throughout the entire session and she definitely has a talent of knowing how to explore the body. She has a great attitude and is very friendly. Her BBJ was above average and very sensual, giving just the right amount of attention to the boys as well. She doesn't swallow, but allows CiM, which she will hold in her mouth for as long as possible before getting up and spitting it out in the bathroom. Played alternative rock the entire session from her bluetooth speaker with no complaints from me; banging someone to foo fighters is a first LOL.

    I was so turned on by her GFE that I didn't last long on all three rounds. She knows how to ride well and can be very submissive when it comes to taking a pounding. My experience is that she made love to me and vice versa. She was 15 minutes late to start the session but she is not a clock watcher and I most definitely got my full hours worth out of her. It was the most un-rushed session I've ever experienced in this hobby. If only she allowed DATY, she would be near perfect in my book.

    For what she's asking for the hours, I already spend on Olita girls regularly; and that is like playing roulette when it comes to quality.

    I am absolutely going to be a regular with Sagemarie for her solid body, fantastic hygiene, sensual GFE, great attitude, multiple pops, and BBJCIM.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sage-marie
    Always loved Sage. Saw her once and she was definitely the best I'd seen since the Xina days. Literally only reason I never repeated was because she doesn't allow rimming, which with an ass like hers is such a waste. You may have inspired me to see her again though. I just wish she was back to her previous rate.

  9. #5869
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this cheap big booty amity slore lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/694478425189
    Doesn't ring a bell. Have to look into her and report back.

  10. #5868

    Waterbury Miss M

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Took the drive to my All time Favorite Lady M. Room was located in Naugatuck, clean and neat. Her head games is second to none! Bbbjwcim and then some miss. It set me back about 1. 2 . Def worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/767011517078
    I've seen her a few times and while she may be good, she can be a pain to set up something. She says she is available but if you text her she doesn't always respond. Says she has trouble with her texting app. A lot of time is wasted.

  11. #5867

    Waterbury's Lady M

    Took the drive to my All time Favorite Lady M. Room was located in Naugatuck, clean and neat. Her head games is second to none! Bbbjwcim and then some miss. It set me back about 1. 2 . Def worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/767011517078

  12. #5866

    Getsexy

    Anyone seen this cheap big booty amity slore lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/694478425189

  13. #5865

    Gianna Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    She had quoted 1 for QV and 1. 5 for HH.

    Room was an absolute mess. Cat was there.

    She has put on a lot of weight from the pics she posts. Just not my style.
    Totally agree with you Smakit. I left a long review recently. Couple years ago she was 30 Lbs less weight & I enjoyed myself, actually it was a pretty good session. Last time couple months ago 100% different on every level & I swore never again. Train wreck.

  14. #5864

    I walked

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this review. Nicely done! How long was your visit, half hour or full? And, how many roses did it set you back?
    She had quoted 1 for QV and 1. 5 for HH.

    Room was an absolute mess. Cat was there.

    She has put on a lot of weight from the pics she posts. Just not my style.

  15. #5863

    Somewhere below 400

    I can't divulge the final "cost of goods" otherwise I lose leverage. I will say I was less than 400 but more than 200.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetEarth  [View Original Post]
    Glen, thanks for sharing. But I read at all the back and forth, and I still don't know what the final tab was for the good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape