Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 582 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5907
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty6  [View Original Post]
    Finally had the opportunity to see Nicolette. She only does outcall and she suggested a reasonably priced short stay motel in her area, so that's what we did. All reviews here and on TER are spot on. She talks A LOT, but it's not a bunch of rambling nonsense. Her body is tight and fit and has a great ass and probably the best looking pussy I've ever seen.
    Very good and sensual head game too. Very sweet girl, can agree with amazing ass. Reverse cowgirl was a great view, so is doggy. Definitely a great looking pussy. Pricey, but worth.

  2. #5906

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one for a good minute. Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...0/472694020898
    She posts with her name, Emma, in her ads. Lots of reviews here in the New Haven, Bridgeport, and Hartford sections, mostly positive. Use search or advanced search. Good luck and report back how it was, preferably with her name and photo to help others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nde3nzhly2q0mjcymgm2otg2ytg2ztfknwi4yjvkntyzowrkmg.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #5905
    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one for a good minute. Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...0/472694020898
    My experience is she lies about services offered. Her listed menu on STG is bullsh! T.

  4. #5904

    Any intel

    Been seeing this one for a good minute. Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...0/472694020898

  5. #5903

    New Korean-Guatemalan in Mfd

    Wondering if there's any intel on this girl:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...o/440316317254

    The pics are very appealing, but I've been fooled by that before.

  6. #5902

    Thank you!

    Appreciate the rapid response.

    I'll see if I can schedule with her.

    Thanks again.

    GB.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    You are right about the pictures, some of them are older, but like I said, the ones in the link I posted are very close to how she looks now, not much filtering.

    You should set up a date and see for yourself.

    My subjective opinion says that she's good, I truly enjoyed my time, but as you know tastes are different for different people.

    As far as the handler goes, all I can tell you is that all my communications settings up the date and during the date were with her, and I didn't see anyone around.

    Actually she was very careful to avoid conversations that may hint to what she's doing as we were walking from the hotel door to her room.

  7. #5901

    Haley

    You are right about the pictures, some of them are older, but like I said, the ones in the link I posted are very close to how she looks now, not much filtering.

    You should set up a date and see for yourself.

    My subjective opinion says that she's good, I truly enjoyed my time, but as you know tastes are different for different people.

    As far as the handler goes, all I can tell you is that all my communications while setting up the date and during the date were with her, and I didn't see anyone around.

    Actually she was very careful to avoid conversations that may hint to what she's doing as we were walking from the hotel door to her room.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post ads over the past few months but I never reached out. A few of her pictures on sumo make her look fantastic; while others not so much. In the words of Jerry Seinfeld "she's a two-face".

    That said; your review only served to further peak my interest. Is she good? Safe? Handler?

    Insight is appreciated.

    GB.

  8. #5900

    Yeah?

    I've seen her post ads over the past few months but I never reached out. A few of her pictures on sumo make her look fantastic; while others not so much. In the words of Jerry Seinfeld "she's a two-face".

    That said; your review only served to further peak my interest. Is she good? Safe? Handler?

    Insight is appreciated.

    GB.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who complain that what STG has to offer in CT is bad, I couldn't agree more, but I want to offer a glimmer of hope in the name of someone I've seen very recently, this beautiful woman.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/031137257956

    Like many on STG she has her past and struggles, but I can only tell you about my own experience with her, which has been very pleasant and memorable.

    I started communicating with her 3-4 days before my visit. We finally agreed on a time in the afternoon that worked for both of us.

    She hosts from a good hotel in New Haven area, one that you probably wouldn't think it could be used for Incall visits. I was on time, and so was she.

    She was very friendly, clean, looking very close to the top pictures in the ad.

    I was very nervous because I hadnt seen her before, so it took me a while to get there, but she was very patient with me, willing to try many things until I was satisfied.

    Overall, nice GFE session, and I recommend her to anyone.

  9. #5899
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/132815919323

    She's been around the state for years and I saw her recently for the first time. Has gone by Crystal in the past I believe Easy set up. Went to her private residence in East Haven on a busy street. It was clean and no evidence of anyone else being there or living there. She does have a cat if you're allergic.

    She greeted me at the door and looked better than her pictures. She's a thin spinner if you're into that. She's probably 35-40 years old. She was personable and friendly.

    I did $ for qv and we got right down to business which I appreciated, no endless talking. Started with some light kissing, BBBJ and fiv, put the cover on and started with cg then mish. She was into it or pretended to be and had some well timed dirty talk. I blew in the bag, cleaned up and left.

    It was a good experience and I'll be going back. I recommend.


    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl seriously she was living in East Hartford last year and I had an uber pick her up and bring her to a short stay on the pike.

    She will do out call

    BBBJ was great covered full service and anal yes she really likes anal seen her many times over the years never any issues or disappointment's.

    Had cancer about two years ago and is now cancer free one of the very last good ones.
    Finally saw her and she is great! I know this is probably asking for the sun, the moon and the stars but are there any other recommendations similar to her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/583147243341

  10. #5898

    Haley

    For those of you who complain that what STG has to offer in CT is bad, I couldn't agree more, but I want to offer a glimmer of hope in the name of someone I've seen very recently, this beautiful woman.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/031137257956

    Like many on STG she has her past and struggles, but I can only tell you about my own experience with her, which has been very pleasant and memorable.

    I started communicating with her 3-4 days before my visit. We finally agreed on a time in the afternoon that worked for both of us.

    She hosts from a good hotel in New Haven area, one that you probably wouldn't think it could be used for Incall visits. I was on time, and so was she.

    She was very friendly, clean, looking very close to the top pictures in the ad.

    I was very nervous because I hadn’t seen her before, so it took me a while to get there, but she was very patient with me, willing to try many things until I was satisfied.

    Overall, nice GFE session, and I recommend her to anyone.

  11. #5897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    So she has a private location then?
    She lives on a busy through street not far from an interstate exit. If you're not from the area nobody will recognize you, but people you don't know, and the neighbors, will probably see you. She met me in the driveway in a robe. I can't believe the neighbors don't know what's up.

    After I met her, I was extremely happy nobody knew I was there. For me, it was one of those times where I reflect why I do this on on the way home.

  12. #5896
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this cheap big booty amity slore lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/694478425189
    I have text her twice. All I get is one-word answers, like "hey" or "hi" and then nothing. She looks like my type, but it is frustrating. I was hoping someone might have the word on her.

  13. #5895

    Nicolette

    Finally had the opportunity to see Nicolette. She only does outcall and she suggested a reasonably priced short stay motel in her area, so that's what we did. All reviews here and on TER are spot on. She talks A LOT, but it's not a bunch of rambling nonsense. Her body is tight and fit and has a great ass and probably the best looking pussy I've ever seen.

  14. #5894
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    She used to host out of a motor home in driveway. All reviews I remember were not good and is way heavier than her pics.
    So she has a private location then?

  15. #5893
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I don't know but we've been using the "Next" button a lot lately.

    PA.
    State of play in CT these days. It really sucks and not in a good way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape