Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 583 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 8732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    So she has a private location then?
    She lives on a busy through street not far from an interstate exit. If you're not from the area nobody will recognize you, but people you don't know, and the neighbors, will probably see you. She met me in the driveway in a robe. I can't believe the neighbors don't know what's up.

    After I met her, I was extremely happy nobody knew I was there. For me, it was one of those times where I reflect why I do this on on the way home.

  2. #5896
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this cheap big booty amity slore lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/694478425189
    I have text her twice. All I get is one-word answers, like "hey" or "hi" and then nothing. She looks like my type, but it is frustrating. I was hoping someone might have the word on her.

  3. #5895

    Nicolette

    Finally had the opportunity to see Nicolette. She only does outcall and she suggested a reasonably priced short stay motel in her area, so that's what we did. All reviews here and on TER are spot on. She talks A LOT, but it's not a bunch of rambling nonsense. Her body is tight and fit and has a great ass and probably the best looking pussy I've ever seen.

  4. #5894
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    She used to host out of a motor home in driveway. All reviews I remember were not good and is way heavier than her pics.
    So she has a private location then?

  5. #5893
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I don't know but we've been using the "Next" button a lot lately.

    PA.
    State of play in CT these days. It really sucks and not in a good way.

  6. #5892

    Next!

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input. Sounds like NEXT.
    I don't know but we've been using the "Next" button a lot lately.

    PA.

  7. #5891
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing her too myself. Haven't seen much just what she is posting.
    She used to host out of a motor home in driveway. All reviews I remember were not good and is way heavier than her pics.

  8. #5890

    Eh

    I saw her casually a few times. She lives on CT shoreline town that starts with a "C". She's decent looking but has tremendous GPS. Honestly, she's not worth the price of admission.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her, while very expensive she is really stunning and very good at what she does. Had small run in with her booker last year so cancelled, but she is still top shelf.

  9. #5889

    Rene Liz

    Anybody see her, while very expensive she is really stunning and very good at what she does. Had small run in with her booker last year so cancelled, but she is still top shelf.

  10. #5888
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in seeing her just want to know if anybody has any information? I looked up the name Brandy and all that came up was the chick that got locked up for running somebody over and the one in Wallingford once again, any information will be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/731457462201
    I've been eyeing her too myself. Haven't seen much just what she is posting.

  11. #5887
    Quote Originally Posted by Bf316  [View Original Post]
    $50 and she allowed Greek for that? Could you explain how the Greek went in detail if possible?
    Was looking at meeting up with her too. Seems interesting.

  12. #5886
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    She also may be at the Grey Bar Inn after plowing down her boyfriend!!
    Searching the page for something and saw this.

    I legit lost it with the Grey Bar Inn comment. God fuck that's funny.

  13. #5885
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Nice lady but definite signs of demons. She mentioned that she's lost a lot of weight. Her body isn't good, lots of loose hanging skin.

    Met at her dirty apartment in downtown New Haven. It seemed like a safe location during the day. I did the $. 5 hhr. She does her business on a small couch in the living room area. Not very comfortable. Started with BBBJ, then put the cover on, CG, then mish, then got behind her for Greek. I unloaded in the bag and left.

    I won't repeat.
    $50 and she allowed Greek for that? Could you explain how the Greek went in detail if possible?

  14. #5884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in seeing her just want to know if anybody has any information? I looked up the name Brandy and all that came up was the chick that got locked up for running somebody over and the one in Wallingford once again, any information will be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/731457462201
    That's Brandy Lynn, the fat sweaty Wallingford chick with the RV in the driveway. Those pics are old.

  15. #5883
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you Smakit. I left a long review recently. Couple years ago she was 30 Lbs less weight & I enjoyed myself, actually it was a pretty good session. Last time couple months ago 100% different on every level & I swore never again. Train wreck.
    Is she still around? She totally my type.

    Sexy AF and if you push the right buttons there is no time limit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape