Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 8732
-
02-23-23 15:23 #5897Senior Member

Posts: 1234She lives on a busy through street not far from an interstate exit. If you're not from the area nobody will recognize you, but people you don't know, and the neighbors, will probably see you. She met me in the driveway in a robe. I can't believe the neighbors don't know what's up.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
After I met her, I was extremely happy nobody knew I was there. For me, it was one of those times where I reflect why I do this on on the way home.
-
02-23-23 13:50 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 86I have text her twice. All I get is one-word answers, like "hey" or "hi" and then nothing. She looks like my type, but it is frustrating. I was hoping someone might have the word on her.
Originally Posted by HereForThot
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 12:08 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 210Nicolette
Finally had the opportunity to see Nicolette. She only does outcall and she suggested a reasonably priced short stay motel in her area, so that's what we did. All reviews here and on TER are spot on. She talks A LOT, but it's not a bunch of rambling nonsense. Her body is tight and fit and has a great ass and probably the best looking pussy I've ever seen.
-
02-23-23 09:36 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 977So she has a private location then?
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 08:50 #5893Senior Member

Posts: 347State of play in CT these days. It really sucks and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 20:48 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 2148Next!
I don't know but we've been using the "Next" button a lot lately.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
02-22-23 15:30 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 156She used to host out of a motor home in driveway. All reviews I remember were not good and is way heavier than her pics.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 12:17 #5890Banned Member

Posts: 495Eh
I saw her casually a few times. She lives on CT shoreline town that starts with a "C". She's decent looking but has tremendous GPS. Honestly, she's not worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Member#4063
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 11:45 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 1083Rene Liz
Anybody see her, while very expensive she is really stunning and very good at what she does. Had small run in with her booker last year so cancelled, but she is still top shelf.
-
02-22-23 10:39 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 977I've been eyeing her too myself. Haven't seen much just what she is posting.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 10:39 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 977Was looking at meeting up with her too. Seems interesting.
Originally Posted by Bf316
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 10:37 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 977Searching the page for something and saw this.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
I legit lost it with the Grey Bar Inn comment. God fuck that's funny.
-
02-22-23 01:31 #5885Regular Member

Posts: 4$50 and she allowed Greek for that? Could you explain how the Greek went in detail if possible?
Originally Posted by Landmark1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 22:08 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 1234That's Brandy Lynn, the fat sweaty Wallingford chick with the RV in the driveway. Those pics are old.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 21:16 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 982Is she still around? She totally my type.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
Sexy AF and if you push the right buttons there is no time limit.











Reply With Quote




