Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 8726
-
02-20-23 19:43 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
This one looks familiar, does anyone have any info. No name to search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/373499287605
-
02-20-23 16:42 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 247No
Exit 59 off the Merritt Parkway.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 16:40 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 886Was this off exit 36 or so?
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 11:21 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 247Skye
I've been curious about this one for awhile. I had hesitated because of her location and distance but I had some free time yesterday and I decided to go in the afternoon which made me less worried about the location. She usually responds quickly, good communication, etc. I made the drive and she let me in right away.
The motel is a complete dump. Broken down cars in the lot, rundown rooms, etc. Just nasty. Skye's room was lived in but not terrible. No strange encounters on my way in.
I get inside and she looks good. No marks, no scabs, clean skin, no signs of drug use. Service was excellent. Great head, nice tight pussy awesome tits. She got 2 loads out of my in a half hour. I had booked an hour and she could have easily gotten a 3rd out of me but I was worried about my car and just wanted to get out of there. Sweet sweet girl but man does she need to get a new location.
To summarize, I don't think I would have been comfortable going at night. It was really a run down, gross place. No one bothered me and my car was fine but I may have just gotten lucky.
If she switches location I'd definitely see her again. Very fair rates and great service.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/466071607097
-
02-19-23 13:06 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 222"New in town looking for fun"
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/095094980599
Has anyone seen this peach? Cute little body. I reached out but haven't heard back yet. Thanks in advance.
-
02-19-23 12:35 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 878Saw her the other day. I hadn't in a minute but she knows me well. I was pretty regular with her for a while. I guess it's debatable she's not everyone's cup of tea and yes her weight fluctuates but I wouldn't call her bbw. She struggles with her weight but I have found her to be clean and consistent which is rare these days. I love her head game. Some quirks but again I find her consistent friendly and to give good service.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 16:26 #5870Senior Member

Posts: 33Always loved Sage. Saw her once and she was definitely the best I'd seen since the Xina days. Literally only reason I never repeated was because she doesn't allow rimming, which with an ass like hers is such a waste. You may have inspired me to see her again though. I just wish she was back to her previous rate.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 10:47 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 446Doesn't ring a bell. Have to look into her and report back.
Originally Posted by HereForThot
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 09:16 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 746Waterbury Miss M
I've seen her a few times and while she may be good, she can be a pain to set up something. She says she is available but if you text her she doesn't always respond. Says she has trouble with her texting app. A lot of time is wasted.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 06:55 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 97Waterbury's Lady M
Took the drive to my All time Favorite Lady M. Room was located in Naugatuck, clean and neat. Her head games is second to none! Bbbjwcim and then some miss. It set me back about 1. 2 . Def worth it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/767011517078
-
02-17-23 02:14 #5866Regular Member

Posts: 12Getsexy
Anyone seen this cheap big booty amity slore lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/694478425189
-
02-16-23 21:33 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 567Gianna Marie
Totally agree with you Smakit. I left a long review recently. Couple years ago she was 30 Lbs less weight & I enjoyed myself, actually it was a pretty good session. Last time couple months ago 100% different on every level & I swore never again. Train wreck.
Originally Posted by Smakit
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 16:36 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 124I walked
She had quoted 1 for QV and 1. 5 for HH.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
Room was an absolute mess. Cat was there.
She has put on a lot of weight from the pics she posts. Just not my style.
-
02-15-23 11:16 #5863Banned Member

Posts: 495Somewhere below 400
I can't divulge the final "cost of goods" otherwise I lose leverage. I will say I was less than 400 but more than 200.
Originally Posted by PlanetEarth
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 16:42 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 241Sage Marie / Sage. Great GFE
Took a gamble on Sage because of the mixed reviews and ended up having a wonderful time! One hour session, $400.10% deposit for in-calls. Multiple pops allowed.
Reached out to her new number after noticing new photos on her ad, which indicated she was working again. Despite all of the previous reviews in regards to lack of menu items, I had an excellent time with her. She is the exact woman as advertised in her photos. She's not fat or out of shape, but if she toned her body a bit, she would be a rock hard girl you'd want to be with. Former stripper before she got into escorting. Attractive 32 year old female who claims to be 100% Irish and stands at 5'9".
She now operates out of Air BnBs. Uses one bedroom for 'work,' and the other for herself. The little place she rented was extremely clean and cozy in the heart of a nice little college neighborhood. What impressed me the most was her hygiene was impeccable; easily the cleanest a provider has ever smelled and tasted to me.
I had to be extremely polite to gauge what she allowed and unfortunately she does not allow DATY as others have reported. No DFK, but there was an insane amount of kissing. I alluded in text that I wanted a lot of kissing with my GFE, so she performed as such when I arrived. We were making out throughout the entire session and she definitely has a talent of knowing how to explore the body. She has a great attitude and is very friendly. Her BBJ was above average and very sensual, giving just the right amount of attention to the boys as well. She doesn't swallow, but allows CiM, which she will hold in her mouth for as long as possible before getting up and spitting it out in the bathroom. Played alternative rock the entire session from her bluetooth speaker with no complaints from me; banging someone to foo fighters is a first LOL.
I was so turned on by her GFE that I didn't last long on all three rounds. She knows how to ride well and can be very submissive when it comes to taking a pounding. My experience is that she made love to me and vice versa. She was 15 minutes late to start the session but she is not a clock watcher and I most definitely got my full hours worth out of her. It was the most un-rushed session I've ever experienced in this hobby. If only she allowed DATY, she would be near perfect in my book.
For what she's asking for the hours, I already spend on Olita girls regularly; and that is like playing roulette when it comes to quality.
I am absolutely going to be a regular with Sagemarie for her solid body, fantastic hygiene, sensual GFE, great attitude, multiple pops, and BBJCIM.
https://tryst.link/escort/sage-marie












Reply With Quote




