Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 8727
-
02-25-23 13:35 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 329Very good and sensual head game too. Very sweet girl, can agree with amazing ass. Reverse cowgirl was a great view, so is doggy. Definitely a great looking pussy. Pricey, but worth.
Originally Posted by Empty6
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:30 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 110Emma
She posts with her name, Emma, in her ads. Lots of reviews here in the New Haven, Bridgeport, and Hartford sections, mostly positive. Use search or advanced search. Good luck and report back how it was, preferably with her name and photo to help others.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 12:10 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 347My experience is she lies about services offered. Her listed menu on STG is bullsh! T.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 09:17 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 114Any intel
Been seeing this one for a good minute. Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...0/472694020898
-
02-24-23 17:18 #5903Regular Member

Posts: 18New Korean-Guatemalan in Mfd
Wondering if there's any intel on this girl:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...o/440316317254
The pics are very appealing, but I've been fooled by that before.
-
02-24-23 14:47 #5902Banned Member

Posts: 495Thank you!
Appreciate the rapid response.
I'll see if I can schedule with her.
Thanks again.
GB.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 14:43 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 335Haley
You are right about the pictures, some of them are older, but like I said, the ones in the link I posted are very close to how she looks now, not much filtering.
You should set up a date and see for yourself.
My subjective opinion says that she's good, I truly enjoyed my time, but as you know tastes are different for different people.
As far as the handler goes, all I can tell you is that all my communications while setting up the date and during the date were with her, and I didn't see anyone around.
Actually she was very careful to avoid conversations that may hint to what she's doing as we were walking from the hotel door to her room.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 14:32 #5900Banned Member

Posts: 495Yeah?
I've seen her post ads over the past few months but I never reached out. A few of her pictures on sumo make her look fantastic; while others not so much. In the words of Jerry Seinfeld "she's a two-face".
That said; your review only served to further peak my interest. Is she good? Safe? Handler?
Insight is appreciated.
GB.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 21:22 #5899Senior Member

Posts: 89
Originally Posted by Landmark1
[View Original Post]
Finally saw her and she is great! I know this is probably asking for the sun, the moon and the stars but are there any other recommendations similar to her?
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/583147243341
-
02-23-23 17:39 #5898Senior Member

Posts: 335Haley
For those of you who complain that what STG has to offer in CT is bad, I couldn't agree more, but I want to offer a glimmer of hope in the name of someone I've seen very recently, this beautiful woman.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/031137257956
Like many on STG she has her past and struggles, but I can only tell you about my own experience with her, which has been very pleasant and memorable.
I started communicating with her 3-4 days before my visit. We finally agreed on a time in the afternoon that worked for both of us.
She hosts from a good hotel in New Haven area, one that you probably wouldn't think it could be used for Incall visits. I was on time, and so was she.
She was very friendly, clean, looking very close to the top pictures in the ad.
I was very nervous because I hadn’t seen her before, so it took me a while to get there, but she was very patient with me, willing to try many things until I was satisfied.
Overall, nice GFE session, and I recommend her to anyone.
-
02-23-23 15:23 #5897Senior Member

Posts: 1234She lives on a busy through street not far from an interstate exit. If you're not from the area nobody will recognize you, but people you don't know, and the neighbors, will probably see you. She met me in the driveway in a robe. I can't believe the neighbors don't know what's up.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
After I met her, I was extremely happy nobody knew I was there. For me, it was one of those times where I reflect why I do this on on the way home.
-
02-23-23 13:50 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 86I have text her twice. All I get is one-word answers, like "hey" or "hi" and then nothing. She looks like my type, but it is frustrating. I was hoping someone might have the word on her.
Originally Posted by HereForThot
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 12:08 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 210Nicolette
Finally had the opportunity to see Nicolette. She only does outcall and she suggested a reasonably priced short stay motel in her area, so that's what we did. All reviews here and on TER are spot on. She talks A LOT, but it's not a bunch of rambling nonsense. Her body is tight and fit and has a great ass and probably the best looking pussy I've ever seen.
-
02-23-23 09:36 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 977So she has a private location then?
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 08:50 #5893Senior Member

Posts: 347State of play in CT these days. It really sucks and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






