Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 551 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 8256
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4716

    Newbie hottie Alise

    Met a new hottie Alise at Kits on Friday. Limited lunchtime so only quick LDA. Anyone else give her a spin? Plan encore for extras next rendezvous.

  2. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Last 2 visits no Monse there.

    One time I go with Anya. Other time Morgan. Both good time.

    They like my Wang.
    Both are solid rides.

  3. #4714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Last 2 visits no Monse there.

    One time I go with Anya. Other time Morgan. Both good time.

    They like my Wang.
    No Monse? What has the world come to?

  4. #4713
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Last 2 visits

    Last 2 visits no Monse there.

    One time I go with Anya. Other time Morgan. Both good time.

    They like my Wang.

  5. #4712
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    It's a good spot for low mileage but exceptionally attractive dancers.
    I got ya. Makes sense to not hear many reports about it then.

  6. #4711
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    It's a good spot for low mileage but exceptionally attractive dancers.
    I agree, only been to Pandora's and Kittens lately and it wasn't close which has more attractive dancers. Ricks over the other two.

    Kittens has very aggressive dancers. They want you in the back room for $$.

  7. #4710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentz2  [View Original Post]
    Is Dream Girls at Rick's worth visiting? Never see anyone talk about them. I usually stop in at pandoras and have been to deja vu before as well. I was curious what people thoughts or if I should just take the lake of talk of there as a reason not to go.
    It's a good spot for low mileage but exceptionally attractive dancers.

  8. #4709
    Is Dream Girls at Rick's worth visiting? Never see anyone talk about them. I usually stop in at pandoras and have been to deja vu before as well. I was curious what people thoughts or if I should just take the lake of talk of there as a reason not to go.

  9. #4708
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    How is Morgan? Anyone know her schedule? Or is it just random luck to see her? Wonder if she good.
    Morgan pops up when she wants usually at night. You may have to get lucky. She's a fun extras girl and very sweet. Not GPS like a lot of night girls.

  10. #4707

    Skinny?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Heather is damn skinny.
    A would describe Anya as petite. Skinny possibly? Probably not rail thin though. Check her out.

  11. #4706

    New girl at Kittens and Pandora

    Anyone have any intel on the new girl at Kittens / Pandora's? From her insta story looks like she goes by Jaylee at the club (kittens, at least).

  12. #4705

    Morgan

    I usually go with my favorite girl every time. I'm kinda loyal. But I'm curious about Morgan? What's she like? Anyone know her schedule?

  13. #4704

    Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDrago  [View Original Post]
    Diamond is amazing. Let me pound her doggy style and cum on her big tits.
    How is Morgan? Anyone know her schedule? Or is it just random luck to see her? Wonder if she good.

  14. #4703

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    One of the best nights for good looking ladies. The stand out for me was Nina. 5 5 blonde slim B cups with no tattoos. Allows touch, sucking on tits during lapdance which is great at.

    The skin as smooth as Korean women. I kept kissing her ass during the dance. I normally never go back for strip clubs ladies but this one is special.
    Good Intel, I'll have to go check her out. Do you happen to know her schedule? Fridays are tough for me.

  15. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rio still works at kittens? I haven't seen her.
    She mentioned she was going back home in February, should be back in a few weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape