Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 8250
-
02-17-23 19:17 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 451VIP Rooms
Quick question fellas. Is all the fucking and sucking happening only in the VIP rooms or some dark private corner? I know every girl charges diff offers what not. I had a buddy tell me he paid for VIP and the girl just sat on his covered dick, not letting him hit it because they had cameras in there. Overpayed lap dance LOL. I assume you go with the fo sure ladies mentioned here. It's why I don't frequent the clubs too much!
-
02-17-23 15:18 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 282Samba
Does anyone know how to reach Samba?
-
02-14-23 21:20 #4708Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Oddly specific
No she cleaned me up with wipes as usual. It was tight enough to get the job done.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 19:38 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 652Did she suck your bare cock off after? Was it tight?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 18:48 #4706Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269LOL sorry if unclear.
It was a good eruption. Great, even. I wasn't sure because it was dark and I didn't look too closely but she re-lubricated and hopped on facing away and the positioning seemed more conducive to Greek. LOL.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 17:54 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 1098Good eruption or bad (shitty) eruption? & what do u mean you don't know?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 17:50 #4704Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Sunday at Pandora's
I was there this last Super Bowl Sunday and Monse was there. I texted her before open to make sure she had time for me, and sure enough we had a great time in the VIP. I'm not 100% but I think there was a nice eruption in Greece. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Afterwards, I decided to introduce myself to Anya. She's a beautiful, hard bodied woman. Enough time had passed that I was like fuck it let's go. Handy to completion, it was pretty good! I never got a handy at the club before. It was a good day at Pandora's.
-
02-12-23 16:24 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 124Please report back on this one.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 02:15 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 159Newbie hottie Alise
Met a new hottie Alise at Kits on Friday. Limited lunchtime so only quick LDA. Anyone else give her a spin? Plan encore for extras next rendezvous.
-
02-12-23 02:12 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 159Both are solid rides.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 17:32 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 1018No Monse? What has the world come to?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 15:41 #4699I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Last 2 visits
Last 2 visits no Monse there.
One time I go with Anya. Other time Morgan. Both good time.
They like my Wang.
-
02-10-23 01:25 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 111I got ya. Makes sense to not hear many reports about it then.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 17:22 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 440I agree, only been to Pandora's and Kittens lately and it wasn't close which has more attractive dancers. Ricks over the other two.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
Kittens has very aggressive dancers. They want you in the back room for $$.
-
02-09-23 16:47 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 198It's a good spot for low mileage but exceptionally attractive dancers.
Originally Posted by Rentz2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



