Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8255
-
02-04-23 18:14 #4685Regular Member

Posts: 5Rio
She's just out of town for the month.
Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 13:15 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 539Fixed link:
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ac...2Fg%2F1tgw4r4p
-
02-04-23 13:14 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 2184That is correct. Most strippers are moneypits that want a ton of money for barely any service. While there are some strippers that were mentioned here that do not. At the end of the day it is a recommendation, you can eat your steak wherever your budget, appetite and taste take you. Personally I love Monse. She is non pretentious and is open, safe and a sure thing. In short my time with Monse (outside a strip club) has been stress-free for a reasonable rate. So I have seen her twice. I would more often but it is hike to get to her.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 12:44 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 1098Princess at Pandoras aka Nellyybandsss
Princess at Pandoras aka Nellyybandsss.
Does anyone have any reports of extras regarding Princess at Pandoras?
She is Nellyybandsss on insta.
-
02-04-23 11:35 #4681Regular Member

Posts: 5Rio at Kittens
Does anyone know if Rio still works at kittens? I haven't seen her.
-
02-04-23 10:55 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 440Friday night at Rick's Lake City
One of the best nights for good looking ladies. The stand out for me was Nina. 5 5 blonde slim B cups with no tattoos. Allows touch, sucking on tits during lapdance which is great at.
The skin as smooth as Korean women. I kept kissing her ass during the dance. I normally never go back for strip clubs ladies but this one is special.
-
02-04-23 10:12 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 274Don't mind me. I am just a smart-ass.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Acropolis+Steakhouse / at 45.4624119,-122.6412426,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x54950 acec69 ce2 ff:0 xf0 de02956 beabb80!8 m2!3 d45.4624116!4 d-122.6390767.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 13:57 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 653That's my point. Strip Clubs aren't steak houses. Most strippers charge Steak House prices.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
This three don't.
-
02-02-23 10:23 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 443Monse and Luna cheaper but what's on the menu was a bit like wanting a steak and going to Denny's. To each their own.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 20:45 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 158I can't ask as she blocked me on everything. I also don't want to go into the club and have there be a drama scene, she sent me a clear message, I'm moving on. Agreed she is fun, hope the rest of you enjoy.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 19:58 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 99Would it hurt to ask? I've never had anything short of a great time with her in or out of the club. I'm a little surprised as this has not been my experience at all. I'm sorry for you. Truly am. Girl is fun as hell!
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 19:02 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 158I'd seen her several times inside the club too and thought everything was fine until suddenly it apparently wasn't. I normally know when I screwed something up but I have no idea with this one. Definitely reminded me not to trust, no matter how good it appears things are going or what her rep might be.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 16:37 #4673Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Lola Bunny
Damn. I've personally seen her in the club and have had a good time. I'd only give a hoe so much trust. I'll never prepay anything even if I've seen them before. I've done deposits with a reputable provider but I'll never give more than a deposit before the actual date. That's like rule #1 for me now.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 12:07 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 99That's awful man. I'm personally on OTC terms with Lola so I wonder what the case was.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 10:15 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 158Well hell, I quoted the wrong post. I meant that about Lola from Sugars. Upon arranging an OTC meet with her I was ghosted, blocked and out everything I had spent already to arrange the evening with her.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




