Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8246
-
02-01-23 19:58 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 99Would it hurt to ask? I've never had anything short of a great time with her in or out of the club. I'm a little surprised as this has not been my experience at all. I'm sorry for you. Truly am. Girl is fun as hell!
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 19:02 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 158I'd seen her several times inside the club too and thought everything was fine until suddenly it apparently wasn't. I normally know when I screwed something up but I have no idea with this one. Definitely reminded me not to trust, no matter how good it appears things are going or what her rep might be.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 16:37 #4674Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Lola Bunny
Damn. I've personally seen her in the club and have had a good time. I'd only give a hoe so much trust. I'll never prepay anything even if I've seen them before. I've done deposits with a reputable provider but I'll never give more than a deposit before the actual date. That's like rule #1 for me now.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 12:07 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 99That's awful man. I'm personally on OTC terms with Lola so I wonder what the case was.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 10:15 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 158Well hell, I quoted the wrong post. I meant that about Lola from Sugars. Upon arranging an OTC meet with her I was ghosted, blocked and out everything I had spent already to arrange the evening with her.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 07:10 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 652Stick with Anya, Monse and Luna.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
Others want to break the bank for less service.
-
02-01-23 02:06 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 63Who?
Who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 02:05 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 63Red Pill
This is why the Red Pill brothers always advise to never pay for pussy. Never.
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
Once you pay a woman for pussy, you lose all power in the exchange. Women will exploit this and use against you.
-
01-31-23 23:43 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 162Alaya at Pandoras
Have any of you seen her? I'm looking for some intel!
-
01-31-23 10:35 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 158Inside the club she's great, don't invest in an OTC meeting, you'll be ghosted and blocked, losing everything you've invested.
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 15:09 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 379Strippers are no better
Private rooms at the clubs have the worst cost per minute ratio, most girls are asking 2, 3 hondos on top of the house fee, and if the girl is hot she'll cost you about a grand for half hour of "fun".
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
That said there's value out there if you're not too concerned with looks. Monse at pandoras will suck you dry for 1 bill if you don't take too long. Anya is a good time and good value as well. Basically most day shift will be OK, just make sure to negociate before heading to the room.
If you're just looking to finger some pussy and suck some tits while getting a handy (which is what I prefer at the clubs) then it shouldn't cost you more than 2 bills.
There is also some gems out there (young and hot) if you're lucky but are hard to find.
Overall escorts are more cost effective if you're looking for extended sessions, strippers are better if you're looking for a few dances with various girls; I wouldn't recommend the VIP rooms at the clubs as they'd end up being more money than a half hour with an escort. But if you venture to the rooms, day shift will be cheaper and have a more open menu, just make sure the girl will do what you want otherwise you'll end up paying the same for an air dance.
Good luck.
-
01-30-23 09:30 #4665Regular Member

Posts: 13Smiling Art
I've been there 2-3 times. Seems best option for good massage and younger / cuter than most. Usually only HJ from all accounts, surprise CBJ that trip. I left a couple Ballard reports in the massage thread.
Originally Posted by Vvjay20
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 21:32 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 99Huge reason why I mention Lola from Sugars on here. For her looks, customer service and attitude towards extras she's been my go-to for almost a year. Her 15 min rooms are about 2 and her 30 min rooms are 3. She can be hard to reach online sometimes but posts her schedule often and links a booking app in almost every slide that also allows you to view prices. 10/10 quality her Instagram is x. After. Hours. X.
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 14:11 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 158Super Skinny
Heather is damn skinny.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 23:08 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 55Info request from you fellas
Hello Gents,
Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.
I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?










Reply With Quote





