Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 550 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 8250
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4695
    Is Dream Girls at Rick's worth visiting? Never see anyone talk about them. I usually stop in at pandoras and have been to deja vu before as well. I was curious what people thoughts or if I should just take the lake of talk of there as a reason not to go.

  2. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    How is Morgan? Anyone know her schedule? Or is it just random luck to see her? Wonder if she good.
    Morgan pops up when she wants usually at night. You may have to get lucky. She's a fun extras girl and very sweet. Not GPS like a lot of night girls.

  3. #4693

    Skinny?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Heather is damn skinny.
    A would describe Anya as petite. Skinny possibly? Probably not rail thin though. Check her out.

  4. #4692

    New girl at Kittens and Pandora

    Anyone have any intel on the new girl at Kittens / Pandora's? From her insta story looks like she goes by Jaylee at the club (kittens, at least).

  5. #4691

    Morgan

    I usually go with my favorite girl every time. I'm kinda loyal. But I'm curious about Morgan? What's she like? Anyone know her schedule?

  6. #4690

    Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDrago  [View Original Post]
    Diamond is amazing. Let me pound her doggy style and cum on her big tits.
    How is Morgan? Anyone know her schedule? Or is it just random luck to see her? Wonder if she good.

  7. #4689

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    One of the best nights for good looking ladies. The stand out for me was Nina. 5 5 blonde slim B cups with no tattoos. Allows touch, sucking on tits during lapdance which is great at.

    The skin as smooth as Korean women. I kept kissing her ass during the dance. I normally never go back for strip clubs ladies but this one is special.
    Good Intel, I'll have to go check her out. Do you happen to know her schedule? Fridays are tough for me.

  8. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rio still works at kittens? I haven't seen her.
    She mentioned she was going back home in February, should be back in a few weeks.

  9. #4687

    Pandora's 2/4

    This afternoon had an unusually high number of dancers in. They opened the 2nd stage by 3 pm, which meant it was nice being able to kick back, relax, and enjoy the variety.

    Star and Charm are young newbies. Star gives me a "Lola's kid sister" vibe with her appearance (face, skin tone, but not the curves). Standard 40/ per or 100 for 3, extras possible in VIP only. Decent+ lap dances. Charms's got the curves (natural top) and a gorgeous smile. Same rates as Star. Very meh lap dance though. Both mentioned that the manager is strict so they wouldn't do anything in the regular lap dance area.

    Karina is also a relatively new dancer, and sister of Angel. Doesn't have the top of Angel, but a standard dance and very pleasant chat.

    Harlow showed up and is her easy-going self. Chill and receptive to requests for a handy ending.

  10. #4686

    Rio

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rio still works at kittens? I haven't seen her.
    She's just out of town for the month.

  11. #4685
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Acropolis+Steakhouse / at 45.4624119,-122.6412426,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x54950 acec69 ce2 ff:0 xf0 de02956 beabb80!8 m2!3 d45.4624116!4 d-122.6390767.
    Fixed link:

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ac...2Fg%2F1tgw4r4p

  12. #4684
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Monse and Luna cheaper but what's on the menu was a bit like wanting a steak and going to Denny's. To each their own.
    That is correct. Most strippers are moneypits that want a ton of money for barely any service. While there are some strippers that were mentioned here that do not. At the end of the day it is a recommendation, you can eat your steak wherever your budget, appetite and taste take you. Personally I love Monse. She is non pretentious and is open, safe and a sure thing. In short my time with Monse (outside a strip club) has been stress-free for a reasonable rate. So I have seen her twice. I would more often but it is hike to get to her.

  13. #4683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Princess at Pandoras aka Nellyybandsss

    Princess at Pandoras aka Nellyybandsss.

    Does anyone have any reports of extras regarding Princess at Pandoras?

    She is Nellyybandsss on insta.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230204-093822_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #4682

    Rio at Kittens

    Does anyone know if Rio still works at kittens? I haven't seen her.

  15. #4681

    Friday night at Rick's Lake City

    One of the best nights for good looking ladies. The stand out for me was Nina. 5 5 blonde slim B cups with no tattoos. Allows touch, sucking on tits during lapdance which is great at.

    The skin as smooth as Korean women. I kept kissing her ass during the dance. I normally never go back for strip clubs ladies but this one is special.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape