Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 735 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 11021
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?556529-shayshay2022

    Anyone seen her? Cheap rates and decent reviews on the boards besides one. Does she look like her pictures? Menu open? BBFS?

    She sometimes post 2 hr for $$.
    I adore Shay. She's 42, not 34 and no BBFS. She usually runs a two hour $400 special, sometimes $300 for two. Not going to say more. You guys have fucked up enough good things.

  2. #6445
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerForSex  [View Original Post]
    I met Bunny a couple days ago. I have seen her several times. She has a good sense of humor, and we had a very fun conversation. She enjoys her work. Her face is DDG, fit body, high energy, cute mm B cup and overall, very sexy. I highly recommend her to everyone.

    I liked it because it feels more natural. Her English is excellent (she studies English every day) and you can have a conversation with her just like an old friend.

    However, when she got to the bed, she became a totally different person. I would say she is a real star and enjoys her job very much, which cannot be easily faked. She initiated all the kissing and we both did not get enough.

    She is only GFE, 100% safe. I had some aches and sore muscles from working out before the session, so she performed a wonderful massage on me which was well worth the cost of the session.

    I appreciated her attitude as there was absolutely no rush. I like her personality and service. She was like a long-lost girl friend who is funny and horny. Highly recommend.
    100% safe is not GFE. Also, who are you talking about? A link would really help. I doubt it's this Bunny https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo.

  3. #6444

    Shayshay2022

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?556529-shayshay2022

    Anyone seen her? Cheap rates and decent reviews on the boards besides one. Does she look like her pictures? Menu open? BBFS?

    She sometimes post 2 hr for $$.

  4. #6443
    One review and it's how she scammed someone. LOL.

  5. #6442

    Sheena Bonita?

    Hi. I've been intrigued by Sheena Bonita (boob fetish) but never see any postings about her other than "Shy, pump and dump".

    For those of you that have seen her, what is your impression of her? Does she make ANY attempt to engage or make the meeting fun or does she just lay down and get it over with? Also, she is obviously a BBW, but is she shockingly huge below the boobs in real life? I've seen other providers that I thought they were curvy but when I walked in the room, they were so freakin' huge that I had trouble performing.

    Also, she has her regular pricing and a VIP upcharge. Does she really require the upcharge of if you show u and dont say anything, will she go bare?

    It isn't that I'm against seeing big girls. I just don't want that "What the fuck" moment when I walk in the room.

    Thanks for the input.

    Cookie.

  6. #6441
    Shill for Bunny, ignore my posts


    Posts: 23

    Bunny (Seattle)

    I met Bunny a couple days ago. I have seen her several times. She has a good sense of humor, and we had a very fun conversation. She enjoys her work. Her face is DDG, fit body, high energy, cute mm B cup and overall, very sexy. I highly recommend her to everyone.

    I liked it because it feels more natural. Her English is excellent (she studies English every day) and you can have a conversation with her just like an old friend.

    However, when she got to the bed, she became a totally different person. I would say she is a real star and enjoys her job very much, which cannot be easily faked. She initiated all the kissing and we both did not get enough.

    She is only GFE, 100% safe. I had some aches and sore muscles from working out before the session, so she performed a wonderful massage on me which was well worth the cost of the session.

    I appreciated her attitude as there was absolutely no rush. I like her personality and service. She was like a long-lost girl friend who is funny and horny. Highly recommend.

  7. #6440

    Kimibaby

    Kimibaby is quite an interesting character. So apparently she doesn't post her rates and forces you to text her to get her rates. She will basically reply with her menu, rates (which is like buying beer at a Seahawks game) and her entire social media profile. She claims that she is a college student, but it totally doesn't seem like it. Maybe she's a graduate of Men's Studies.

    With all the reviews that she has, it seems like her apartment looks like a train yard. Not a good sign to me, but who the hell is paying those insane rates. I can't wait until the recession fully kicks in.

  8. #6439

    Any leads

    Any providers under 30 that will do an edging session w / camel slide?

  9. #6438

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, she's the type of girl that turns me on, BTW do you remember her username on the other board?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rahMarieTaylor

  10. #6437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Re: LovelyLeah

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Looks like LovelyLeah (half black, half Viet) is advertising again on TNA. Haven't seen her around in a while, and whenever that happens I'm always suspicious of how big they got over the pandemic. Anyone seen her recently and chime in on what she currently looks like?
    Half white half black. She's not worth a dime. She used to be super fun prior to COVID. She's lost her shape, put on an attitude, extremely late and she will burn you. When the board went down she was hitting me up constantly for money because she couldn't afford to pay her rent. Can't manage her money and will promise the moon and give you a pebble.

  11. #6436

    Anyone seen LovelyLeah?

    Looks like LovelyLeah (half black, half Viet) is advertising again on TNA. Haven't seen her around in a while, and whenever that happens I'm always suspicious of how big they got over the pandemic. Anyone seen her recently and chime in on what she currently looks like?

  12. #6435

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    She's on the other board also. I'd like to hear a field report if anyone actually sees her. Didn't see her and kind of weird; she was immediately responsive and enthusiastic after my initial text and then totally ghosted me when I tried to arrange a time. I actually wondered if she's up to something noting her profile bio; like she's trolling for names or something. And I'm not the conspiracy type and don't suffer fools.
    Thanks for the info, she's the type of girl that turns me on, BTW do you remember her username on the other board?

  13. #6434

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahmarietaylor

    Any intel about this MILF??
    She's on the other board also. I'd like to hear a field report if anyone actually sees her. Didn't see her and kind of weird; she was immediately responsive and enthusiastic after my initial text and then totally ghosted me when I tried to arrange a time. I actually wondered if she's up to something noting her profile bio; like she's trolling for names or something. And I'm not the conspiracy type and don't suffer fools.

  14. #6433
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gents.

    Tiffanylove4 you lately she seems to have disappeared.

    TIA.
    She's fucking trash do not go to her.

  15. #6432

    Kris

    She once hit me up for $20 gas money on the way to the date. Sent it to her figuring if she ghosted, some day someone would ask about her. So, NCNS with a petty rob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape