Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 11033
-
12-02-22 15:56 #6428Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw her yesterday
She definitely wasn't GFE and can confirm on no MSOG. That was unfortunate as I was left wanting more. She is really hot though, so you might still have a good time, but I wouldn't repeat with no MSOG.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 14:33 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 120Cara Erin
Anyone have any intel on this one? I like the look but can't find anything other than this profile.
https://tryst.link/escort/caraerin
-
12-02-22 14:05 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 164Alina
This is the girl who went by Alina_love and the account was banned, she has lots of tats.
The newest review from 2 peeps says she wasn't very GFE and 1 shot only.
I saw her a few times years ago and she was great and allowed MSOG.
The pics are her, they are just airbrushed I think.
But I'm up in the air on seeing her again as she sounds disconnected and not as GFE as earlier years.
Also was quoted 500 for hr when I pushed back they said 400 review special don't over pay boys!
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 05:10 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 1305Heelz
Have you utilized the search function? Plenty of info available on her.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 23:30 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 43Heelz
Saw her a few years back. She lives out away from where I visit in town or she would of been a regular. She has her play room downstair. Room was a bit messy but, Gorgeous figure, gorgeous tits, good kisser, nice BBBJ and DATY. Would definitely see her again. Just wish she was closer.
Originally Posted by WarDog1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:56 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 55Heelz
Been some years, but it was worth it. Safety for me, but MSOG.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:40 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 265Pics are accurate she's cute, VIP is just a BBBJ maybe. She's all safety unless you see her often. Service was ok more of a cute face than anything else.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:40 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 173Heelz
She can be YMMV but if you love big tits she loves to have hers worshiped.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:32 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 173Eccie dot net
Does anyone use eccie dot net? When I was working down south this was the go to board. There is very explicit details in the premium upgrade "the rest of the story" but even the summary gives the acronyms to know what's available unlike the other board.
-
12-01-22 18:41 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 511Jordan-Jordan Everett
Anyone have experience they would care to share, here or via PM? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3B-tasty-treat.
She has all good reviews on TNA, but we all know how accurate that can be. Text response 140 hh daty ok. Seems TGTBT? Thanks in advance.
-
12-01-22 18:22 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 52Heelz
Any intel on Heelz the MILF from the other site? Pretty pricey but is it worth it? I got a thing for Milfs.
-
12-01-22 13:42 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 340There are a lot of FKK clubs in Germany. You can google FKK clubs in Germany. Several aroiund Frankfurt, Bad Homburg, and some in Switzerland.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 12:40 #6416Regular Member

Posts: 10New Zealand
I just got back from NZ, and while not a normal destination, everything is 100% legal there and because of how the NZ $ compares to the US $ it's very advantageous. You can find brothels in almost any major city but Queenstown. Like I said, not a usual destination, but if you find yourself that way, it's a really great spot. I had 4 women, all different shapes and sizes, an hour each and didn't spend over $800 total. Definitely will make a return trip. I've been to the FKK in Germany and this compares very well, if not better.
Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 12:14 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 131This info is outdated, unfortunately. I was in Frankfurt over the summer and prices are 120-150 euro for half hour, maybe cheaper if you're a regular but the girls can sniff a tourist a mile away. This rate is being reported all over Germany.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
Also, because of new regulations majority are Romanian and most look like Vegas strippers with shitty tattoos, lip injections, and bolt ons. Still, it's miles better than what we got here, LOL. Looks are grade A, attitudes generally grade C to F. Just imagine a strip club where you fuck the strippers, and just like a strip club the nasty ones keep pestering you.
The clubs are generally awesome, they allowed smoking inside which was a buzz kill for me. I spent about 6 hours and ate good food, used the sauna, took a nap by the pool. Fucked 3 girls, all clock watchers. YMMV.
There's plenty of info on the international sex guide forum, you must be missing something if you can't find it.
-
12-01-22 01:25 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 135Munich
Closest FKK to Munich is in Augsburg, about an hour away by car. You can also take the intercity train, though I never have. In Augsburg the club is Colosseum: it's a smaller club, very nice, and is actually the first one I visited back in 2010. www.fkk-colosseum.de. Website has nice gallery of the interior: showers, lounge, pool / spa area, kino (cinema, nonstop porn), session rooms. Many fond memories. My head just about exploded first time I visited.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]
I would take min 300 cash. Typically 65 - 75 entry fee, good all day includes food and use of all facilities. Standard sessions used to be 50 for 30 min Cfs with up charge for things like cim, but I've read prices range up to 100 for same now. Compared to US it's a deal for sure though. You can do multiple sessions with food, sauna, spa, or even a nap in between for the price of one hour in the US.
Next closest is in Sauna Club Hawaii in Ingolstadt: fkk-Hawaii. De. Very similar.
I believe there are also "laufhaus" (brothels) in Munich area. They tend to be located in industrial park areas. Each girl has her own room usually. Never tried those in Munich but should be fine.
Also I seem to recall there is or was a club in Munich that suggested it was an FKK but iirc was more of a tourist clip joint. Avoid or at least be cautious.
Forum: check out internationalsexguide. Nl. There is a whole forum dedicated to the German FKK. Most of the clubs have their own sub forum. Worthwhile to read, you can get an idea of which girls give best experience, which to avoid, etc.
Feel free to PM if you have more questions.











Reply With Quote






