Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 736 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6443
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gents.

    Tiffanylove4 you lately she seems to have disappeared.

    TIA.
    She's fucking trash do not go to her.

  2. #6442

    Kris

    She once hit me up for $20 gas money on the way to the date. Sent it to her figuring if she ghosted, some day someone would ask about her. So, NCNS with a petty rob.

  3. #6441
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1979  [View Original Post]
    She had hinted at retirement. I was just thinking about her yesterday. What a fun fuck! For a safety girl, she really brought it. She could teach a class on attitude, enthusiasm, and passion to a lot of girls in the biz.
    Amen. Loved daty. Told me once, " don't lick it like that, lick it like an ice cream cone. " I shit you not!! One of my 10 nuts with her in doggy!! Wow!! Will be missed!!

  4. #6440

    Sarah

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahmarietaylor

    Any intel about this MILF??

  5. #6439

    Is she any good?

    She posts a lot. Anybody had an experience with her?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/723047773770

  6. #6438

    Heelz UTR now

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Heelz the MILF from the other site? Pretty pricey but is it worth it? I got a thing for Milfs.
    She's changed her phone number and flies under the radar now. Still around but I think she just keeps to a small list of established clients.

  7. #6437

  8. #6436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gents.

    Haven't posted in USASG for a while. Wondering if any of you have seen.

    Tiffanylove4 you lately she seems to have disappeared.

    Kana.

    And.

    Fitcenterfoldayana who looks to have a fitness model body.

    TIA.
    Tiffany posted today, though as lame as her service is I don't know why anyone would care.

  9. #6435
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Alina

    I am sorry for the misinformation about MSOG, maybe it depends on her condition? Anyways, thanks for the confirmation. I visited Alina / Alina7 multiple times since her sexy body and exceptionally friendly character are just perfect for me. Hopefully she stays in Bellevue longer than her schedule. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Finisterra  [View Original Post]
    She definitely wasn't GFE and can confirm on no MSOG. That was unfortunate as I was left wanting more. She is really hot though, so you might still have a good time, but I wouldn't repeat with no MSOG.

  10. #6434

    411

    Good evening Gents.

    Haven't posted in USASG for a while. Wondering if any of you have seen.

    Tiffanylove4 you lately she seems to have disappeared.

    Kana.

    And.

    Fitcenterfoldayana who looks to have a fitness model body.

    TIA.

  11. #6433

    Sounds right.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I avoid the mega clubs specifically for this reason. Always negotiate before going into the room. Once the lady gets the key to the room, you're obligated to go through the minimum at least and if she is an upseller, your basic is going to suck. A few experiences in this situation already. For example at Palace, I negotiated with a lady and find out everything is an upsell, I passed. The basic was literally, just a CBJ long enough to get you hard and missionary CFS, no other positions no MSOG, not even LFK. This negotiation happened twice. After that the other ladies gives me the cold shoulder. The ladies are "independent" but they all have an agreement between them to upsell, not a fixed upsell price, but must upsell.
    Since we're talking about these clubs:

    At some clubs: 'door vultures' will try to get you to a room the moment you walk onto the floor. I've gone for it couple times and it's never worked out great, "meh" at best. Don't be rushed, take some time to enjoy the view and find the ones who really start your motor. Some girls might try to get you to go for doubles. I know I can only disappoint one woman at a time, so haven't gone down that road.

    At some clubs the women are not allowed to approach you. You have to initiate contact. Colosseum in Augsburg used to be this way, not sure now. This can be great if you want to kick back and soak in the view for awhile, or simply be left alone to take a nap or dip in the spa. When you're ready, just walk over and strike up a conversation, or even just wave them over to your seat.

    Some clubs are full nude, with the women maybe just wearing heels and a smile, plus maybe some jewelry or a belt / sash around their hips. At other clubs they wear bikini or lingerie: these are usually billed as FKK "Sauna" Clubs.

    Clubs typically open maybe 11 am and close late evening to the very wee hours - 1-2 am is probably typical, depending on day of the week; some clubs stay open even til 4 or 5 am. Once you pay the daily facility fee you can stay as long as you want, until closing.

    As of about 5 years ago, in most (all?) parts of Germany, condom is now legally required for BJ (and of course FS) but what happens in privacy of the room may be different. I've still often been asked whether I want CBJ or bbj. There are even some clubs where BBFS can be available: AO, "alles ohne" or "everything without" - that's beyond my comfort level though. Freude 39 used to be such a club, but I hear it is closed now.

    It's a crazy scene, for a young guy it's the opportunity to shag 4-5 hot women over the course of the day / night, with relax and recharge (reload?) time in between. Do though take BBPG's advice; be clear about what you want and agree on payment before you go to the room, this is better for both parties to avoid misunderstood expectations.

  12. #6432

    Tryst Cara Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? I like the look but can't find anything other than this profile.

    https://tryst.link/escort/caraerin
    Looking like a fake. Real pics and name but according to her twitter, she is touring Europe.

    https://twitter.com/Sacredcara

  13. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    I can believe that higher pricing, particularly at the mega clubs in the Frankfurt area. Palace in particular has always had an up sell reputation (and also for having a great lineup, not sure if that has changed). Sharks in Darmstadt has gotten that rep also.
    I avoid the mega clubs specifically for this reason. Always negotiate before going into the room. Once the lady gets the key to the room, you're obligated to go through the minimum at least and if she is an upseller, your basic is going to suck. A few experiences in this situation already. For example at Palace, I negotiated with a lady and find out everything is an upsell, I passed. The basic was literally, just a CBJ long enough to get you hard and missionary CFS, no other positions no MSOG, not even LFK. This negotiation happened twice. After that the other ladies gives me the cold shoulder. The ladies are "independent" but they all have an agreement between them to upsell, not a fixed upsell price, but must upsell.

  14. #6430

    Not having luck

    So I've been reading this thread on & off for a few months. Everytime I find a provider I think is worth trying I see a comment or 2 that makes me 2nd guess it, or I reach out & get no response.

    Is there a list anywhere of well known providers that are worth trying? Or any way someone who's been around the block a few times could private message me a few that they've had good experiences with?

    Really just looking for a provider or 2 that is (preferably) under 35 yo for less than $500 a hour who will make the time / effort / commute worth it. Being cute / sexy is bonus points.

  15. #6429

    Pricing changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis  [View Original Post]
    This info is outdated, unfortunately. I was in Frankfurt over the summer and prices are 120-150 euro for half hour, maybe cheaper if you're a regular but the girls can sniff a tourist a mile away. This rate is being reported all over Germany.

    Also, because of new regulations majority are Romanian and most look like Vegas strippers with shitty tattoos, lip injections, and bolt ons. Still, it's miles better than what we got here, LOL. Looks are grade A, attitudes generally grade C to F. Just imagine a strip club where you fuck the strippers, and just like a strip club the nasty ones keep pestering you.

    The clubs are generally awesome, they allowed smoking inside which was a buzz kill for me. I spent about 6 hours and ate good food, used the sauna, took a nap by the pool. Fucked 3 girls, all clock watchers. YMMV.

    There's plenty of info on the international sex guide forum, you must be missing something if you can't find it.
    I can believe that higher pricing, particularly at the mega clubs in the Frankfurt area. Palace in particular has always had an up sell reputation (and also for having a great lineup, not sure if that has changed). Sharks in Darmstadt has gotten that rep also.

    I usually went to smaller clubs like Living Room in Kaarst and Golden Time in Bruggen (both closed now, acquired / merged with Oceans in Dsseldorf). As said, I haven't been since just before pandemic and prices were somewhat higher then but never over 75 euro per 30 min standard session. My info for sure lacks recent personal experience but I'd expect smaller clubs like Colosseum to be lower priced (prob not more than 100) and more consistent. Most customers there are local Germans, not many tourists. You don't get as large a lineup at smaller clubs. Maybe 25 - 30 girls vs maybe 100 at mega clubs like Oase near Frankfurt, but still plenty of choices.

    And yes, lots of eastern euro girls, esp Romanian; and some (Romanian or otherwise) have an attitude, but I've also met plenty of friendly ones and had some very fun times.

    Whatever, you should GO and be ready to have an awesome time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape