Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 736 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 11028
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6438

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, she's the type of girl that turns me on, BTW do you remember her username on the other board?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rahMarieTaylor

  2. #6437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Re: LovelyLeah

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Looks like LovelyLeah (half black, half Viet) is advertising again on TNA. Haven't seen her around in a while, and whenever that happens I'm always suspicious of how big they got over the pandemic. Anyone seen her recently and chime in on what she currently looks like?
    Half white half black. She's not worth a dime. She used to be super fun prior to COVID. She's lost her shape, put on an attitude, extremely late and she will burn you. When the board went down she was hitting me up constantly for money because she couldn't afford to pay her rent. Can't manage her money and will promise the moon and give you a pebble.

  3. #6436

    Anyone seen LovelyLeah?

    Looks like LovelyLeah (half black, half Viet) is advertising again on TNA. Haven't seen her around in a while, and whenever that happens I'm always suspicious of how big they got over the pandemic. Anyone seen her recently and chime in on what she currently looks like?

  4. #6435

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    She's on the other board also. I'd like to hear a field report if anyone actually sees her. Didn't see her and kind of weird; she was immediately responsive and enthusiastic after my initial text and then totally ghosted me when I tried to arrange a time. I actually wondered if she's up to something noting her profile bio; like she's trolling for names or something. And I'm not the conspiracy type and don't suffer fools.
    Thanks for the info, she's the type of girl that turns me on, BTW do you remember her username on the other board?

  5. #6434

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahmarietaylor

    Any intel about this MILF??
    She's on the other board also. I'd like to hear a field report if anyone actually sees her. Didn't see her and kind of weird; she was immediately responsive and enthusiastic after my initial text and then totally ghosted me when I tried to arrange a time. I actually wondered if she's up to something noting her profile bio; like she's trolling for names or something. And I'm not the conspiracy type and don't suffer fools.

  6. #6433
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gents.

    Tiffanylove4 you lately she seems to have disappeared.

    TIA.
    She's fucking trash do not go to her.

  7. #6432

    Kris

    She once hit me up for $20 gas money on the way to the date. Sent it to her figuring if she ghosted, some day someone would ask about her. So, NCNS with a petty rob.

  8. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1979  [View Original Post]
    She had hinted at retirement. I was just thinking about her yesterday. What a fun fuck! For a safety girl, she really brought it. She could teach a class on attitude, enthusiasm, and passion to a lot of girls in the biz.
    Amen. Loved daty. Told me once, " don't lick it like that, lick it like an ice cream cone. " I shit you not!! One of my 10 nuts with her in doggy!! Wow!! Will be missed!!

  9. #6430

    Sarah

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahmarietaylor

    Any intel about this MILF??

  10. #6429

    Is she any good?

    She posts a lot. Anybody had an experience with her?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/723047773770

  11. #6428

    Heelz UTR now

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Heelz the MILF from the other site? Pretty pricey but is it worth it? I got a thing for Milfs.
    She's changed her phone number and flies under the radar now. Still around but I think she just keeps to a small list of established clients.

  12. #6427

  13. #6426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gents.

    Haven't posted in USASG for a while. Wondering if any of you have seen.

    Tiffanylove4 you lately she seems to have disappeared.

    Kana.

    And.

    Fitcenterfoldayana who looks to have a fitness model body.

    TIA.
    Tiffany posted today, though as lame as her service is I don't know why anyone would care.

  14. #6425
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Alina

    I am sorry for the misinformation about MSOG, maybe it depends on her condition? Anyways, thanks for the confirmation. I visited Alina / Alina7 multiple times since her sexy body and exceptionally friendly character are just perfect for me. Hopefully she stays in Bellevue longer than her schedule. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Finisterra  [View Original Post]
    She definitely wasn't GFE and can confirm on no MSOG. That was unfortunate as I was left wanting more. She is really hot though, so you might still have a good time, but I wouldn't repeat with no MSOG.

  15. #6424

    411

    Good evening Gents.

    Haven't posted in USASG for a while. Wondering if any of you have seen.

    Tiffanylove4 you lately she seems to have disappeared.

    Kana.

    And.

    Fitcenterfoldayana who looks to have a fitness model body.

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape