Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 11021
-
12-06-22 16:35 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 2335Amen. Loved daty. Told me once, " don't lick it like that, lick it like an ice cream cone. " I shit you not!! One of my 10 nuts with her in doggy!! Wow!! Will be missed!!
Originally Posted by Blazer1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 16:20 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 91Sarah
https://tryst.link/escort/sarahmarietaylor
Any intel about this MILF??
-
12-06-22 00:30 #6429Regular Member

Posts: 6Is she any good?
She posts a lot. Anybody had an experience with her?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/723047773770
-
12-05-22 12:12 #6428Banned Member

Posts: 40Heelz UTR now
She's changed her phone number and flies under the radar now. Still around but I think she just keeps to a small list of established clients.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 22:50 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone know about her?
-
12-04-22 16:15 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 276Tiffany posted today, though as lame as her service is I don't know why anyone would care.
Originally Posted by Nekoiak
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 11:53 #6425Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Alina
I am sorry for the misinformation about MSOG, maybe it depends on her condition? Anyways, thanks for the confirmation. I visited Alina / Alina7 multiple times since her sexy body and exceptionally friendly character are just perfect for me. Hopefully she stays in Bellevue longer than her schedule. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Finisterra
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 03:03 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 42411
Good evening Gents.
Haven't posted in USASG for a while. Wondering if any of you have seen.
Tiffanylove4 you lately she seems to have disappeared.
Kana.
And.
Fitcenterfoldayana who looks to have a fitness model body.
TIA.
-
12-04-22 02:01 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 135Sounds right.
Since we're talking about these clubs:
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
At some clubs: 'door vultures' will try to get you to a room the moment you walk onto the floor. I've gone for it couple times and it's never worked out great, "meh" at best. Don't be rushed, take some time to enjoy the view and find the ones who really start your motor. Some girls might try to get you to go for doubles. I know I can only disappoint one woman at a time, so haven't gone down that road.
At some clubs the women are not allowed to approach you. You have to initiate contact. Colosseum in Augsburg used to be this way, not sure now. This can be great if you want to kick back and soak in the view for awhile, or simply be left alone to take a nap or dip in the spa. When you're ready, just walk over and strike up a conversation, or even just wave them over to your seat.
Some clubs are full nude, with the women maybe just wearing heels and a smile, plus maybe some jewelry or a belt / sash around their hips. At other clubs they wear bikini or lingerie: these are usually billed as FKK "Sauna" Clubs.
Clubs typically open maybe 11 am and close late evening to the very wee hours - 1-2 am is probably typical, depending on day of the week; some clubs stay open even til 4 or 5 am. Once you pay the daily facility fee you can stay as long as you want, until closing.
As of about 5 years ago, in most (all?) parts of Germany, condom is now legally required for BJ (and of course FS) but what happens in privacy of the room may be different. I've still often been asked whether I want CBJ or bbj. There are even some clubs where BBFS can be available: AO, "alles ohne" or "everything without" - that's beyond my comfort level though. Freude 39 used to be such a club, but I hear it is closed now.
It's a crazy scene, for a young guy it's the opportunity to shag 4-5 hot women over the course of the day / night, with relax and recharge (reload?) time in between. Do though take BBPG's advice; be clear about what you want and agree on payment before you go to the room, this is better for both parties to avoid misunderstood expectations.
-
12-04-22 00:31 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 448Tryst Cara Erin
Looking like a fake. Real pics and name but according to her twitter, she is touring Europe.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/Sacredcara
-
12-03-22 19:56 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 1404I avoid the mega clubs specifically for this reason. Always negotiate before going into the room. Once the lady gets the key to the room, you're obligated to go through the minimum at least and if she is an upseller, your basic is going to suck. A few experiences in this situation already. For example at Palace, I negotiated with a lady and find out everything is an upsell, I passed. The basic was literally, just a CBJ long enough to get you hard and missionary CFS, no other positions no MSOG, not even LFK. This negotiation happened twice. After that the other ladies gives me the cold shoulder. The ladies are "independent" but they all have an agreement between them to upsell, not a fixed upsell price, but must upsell.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 19:11 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 26Not having luck
So I've been reading this thread on & off for a few months. Everytime I find a provider I think is worth trying I see a comment or 2 that makes me 2nd guess it, or I reach out & get no response.
Is there a list anywhere of well known providers that are worth trying? Or any way someone who's been around the block a few times could private message me a few that they've had good experiences with?
Really just looking for a provider or 2 that is (preferably) under 35 yo for less than $500 a hour who will make the time / effort / commute worth it. Being cute / sexy is bonus points.
-
12-03-22 16:02 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 135Pricing changes
I can believe that higher pricing, particularly at the mega clubs in the Frankfurt area. Palace in particular has always had an up sell reputation (and also for having a great lineup, not sure if that has changed). Sharks in Darmstadt has gotten that rep also.
Originally Posted by Darkhosis
[View Original Post]
I usually went to smaller clubs like Living Room in Kaarst and Golden Time in Bruggen (both closed now, acquired / merged with Oceans in Dsseldorf). As said, I haven't been since just before pandemic and prices were somewhat higher then but never over 75 euro per 30 min standard session. My info for sure lacks recent personal experience but I'd expect smaller clubs like Colosseum to be lower priced (prob not more than 100) and more consistent. Most customers there are local Germans, not many tourists. You don't get as large a lineup at smaller clubs. Maybe 25 - 30 girls vs maybe 100 at mega clubs like Oase near Frankfurt, but still plenty of choices.
And yes, lots of eastern euro girls, esp Romanian; and some (Romanian or otherwise) have an attitude, but I've also met plenty of friendly ones and had some very fun times.
Whatever, you should GO and be ready to have an awesome time!
-
12-02-22 15:56 #6418Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw her yesterday
She definitely wasn't GFE and can confirm on no MSOG. That was unfortunate as I was left wanting more. She is really hot though, so you might still have a good time, but I wouldn't repeat with no MSOG.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 14:33 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 120Cara Erin
Anyone have any intel on this one? I like the look but can't find anything other than this profile.
https://tryst.link/escort/caraerin













Reply With Quote





