Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 736 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6458

    Date Report: Kellie from STG in Tacoma

    After communicating a few times I finally met Kellie at her incall in Tacoma. Tacoma is a ways to go for me but I'll do it when I'm sick of Aurora and can't find anyone I like on TNA (which is most of the time). She's prompt with her responses and easy set-up. Tiny low-rent crappy incall but she says that's temporary. She's 5'1', tiny spinner with a great body at 41. $100 HH or full hour for $200 and everything open. I don't do greek so don't know anything about that. She did say that she loves doing fetishes so she's probably open to a lot more but again I get into that with her. She's bubbly, easy to talk with and vocal and dirty in the sack. Didn't require external lube and slipped right in which I love. Her friend had a key and opened the door from the outside as I was banging her from behind, really going at it. Suddenly this big younger Latina / Mexican girl was standing there staring at us with her mouth open for several seconds before she retreated, we both had a laugh over that one. Apparently we ran late and her friend thought it was okay to come in. As I was leaving I ran into her in the parking lot standing there next to her car, I apologized for running late and she had a biiiig smile on her face and said, "that looked like a lot of fun".

    You're not going to find much cheaper for decent looks, body, attitude and all open service. I'm sharing this with you guys in good faith, don't fuck it up.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...c/070184452657

  2. #6457

    She's good

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I've been intrigued by Sheena Bonita (boob fetish) but never see any postings about her other than "Shy, pump and dump".

    For those of you that have seen her, what is your impression of her? Does she make ANY attempt to engage or make the meeting fun or does she just lay down and get it over with? Also, she is obviously a BBW, but is she shockingly huge below the boobs in real life? I've seen other providers that I thought they were curvy but when I walked in the room, they were so freakin' huge that I had trouble performing.

    Also, she has her regular pricing and a VIP upcharge. Does she really require the upcharge of if you show u and dont say anything, will she go bare?

    It isn't that I'm against seeing big girls. I just don't want that "What the fuck" moment when I walk in the room.

    Thanks for the input.

    Cookie.
    I seen her last month. She's a bit big for me but not asbad as I thought. I opted for a qv BJ only. I'd repeat for a 100 $ blow she's talented. Covered she said VIP is bbj may try that today.

    Hope that helped.

  3. #6456
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?556529-shayshay2022

    Anyone seen her? Cheap rates and decent reviews on the boards besides one. Does she look like her pictures? Menu open? BBFS?

    She sometimes post 2 hr for $$.
    I adore Shay. She's 42, not 34 and no BBFS. She usually runs a two hour $400 special, sometimes $300 for two. Not going to say more. You guys have fucked up enough good things.

  4. #6455
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerForSex  [View Original Post]
    I met Bunny a couple days ago. I have seen her several times. She has a good sense of humor, and we had a very fun conversation. She enjoys her work. Her face is DDG, fit body, high energy, cute mm B cup and overall, very sexy. I highly recommend her to everyone.

    I liked it because it feels more natural. Her English is excellent (she studies English every day) and you can have a conversation with her just like an old friend.

    However, when she got to the bed, she became a totally different person. I would say she is a real star and enjoys her job very much, which cannot be easily faked. She initiated all the kissing and we both did not get enough.

    She is only GFE, 100% safe. I had some aches and sore muscles from working out before the session, so she performed a wonderful massage on me which was well worth the cost of the session.

    I appreciated her attitude as there was absolutely no rush. I like her personality and service. She was like a long-lost girl friend who is funny and horny. Highly recommend.
    100% safe is not GFE. Also, who are you talking about? A link would really help. I doubt it's this Bunny https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo.

  5. #6454

    Shayshay2022

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?556529-shayshay2022

    Anyone seen her? Cheap rates and decent reviews on the boards besides one. Does she look like her pictures? Menu open? BBFS?

    She sometimes post 2 hr for $$.

  6. #6453
    One review and it's how she scammed someone. LOL.

  7. #6452

    Sheena Bonita?

    Hi. I've been intrigued by Sheena Bonita (boob fetish) but never see any postings about her other than "Shy, pump and dump".

    For those of you that have seen her, what is your impression of her? Does she make ANY attempt to engage or make the meeting fun or does she just lay down and get it over with? Also, she is obviously a BBW, but is she shockingly huge below the boobs in real life? I've seen other providers that I thought they were curvy but when I walked in the room, they were so freakin' huge that I had trouble performing.

    Also, she has her regular pricing and a VIP upcharge. Does she really require the upcharge of if you show u and dont say anything, will she go bare?

    It isn't that I'm against seeing big girls. I just don't want that "What the fuck" moment when I walk in the room.

    Thanks for the input.

    Cookie.

  8. #6451
    Shill for Bunny, ignore my posts


    Posts: 23

    Bunny (Seattle)

    I met Bunny a couple days ago. I have seen her several times. She has a good sense of humor, and we had a very fun conversation. She enjoys her work. Her face is DDG, fit body, high energy, cute mm B cup and overall, very sexy. I highly recommend her to everyone.

    I liked it because it feels more natural. Her English is excellent (she studies English every day) and you can have a conversation with her just like an old friend.

    However, when she got to the bed, she became a totally different person. I would say she is a real star and enjoys her job very much, which cannot be easily faked. She initiated all the kissing and we both did not get enough.

    She is only GFE, 100% safe. I had some aches and sore muscles from working out before the session, so she performed a wonderful massage on me which was well worth the cost of the session.

    I appreciated her attitude as there was absolutely no rush. I like her personality and service. She was like a long-lost girl friend who is funny and horny. Highly recommend.

  9. #6450

    Kimibaby

    Kimibaby is quite an interesting character. So apparently she doesn't post her rates and forces you to text her to get her rates. She will basically reply with her menu, rates (which is like buying beer at a Seahawks game) and her entire social media profile. She claims that she is a college student, but it totally doesn't seem like it. Maybe she's a graduate of Men's Studies.

    With all the reviews that she has, it seems like her apartment looks like a train yard. Not a good sign to me, but who the hell is paying those insane rates. I can't wait until the recession fully kicks in.

  10. #6449

    Any leads

    Any providers under 30 that will do an edging session w / camel slide?

  11. #6448

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, she's the type of girl that turns me on, BTW do you remember her username on the other board?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rahMarieTaylor

  12. #6447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Re: LovelyLeah

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Looks like LovelyLeah (half black, half Viet) is advertising again on TNA. Haven't seen her around in a while, and whenever that happens I'm always suspicious of how big they got over the pandemic. Anyone seen her recently and chime in on what she currently looks like?
    Half white half black. She's not worth a dime. She used to be super fun prior to COVID. She's lost her shape, put on an attitude, extremely late and she will burn you. When the board went down she was hitting me up constantly for money because she couldn't afford to pay her rent. Can't manage her money and will promise the moon and give you a pebble.

  13. #6446

    Anyone seen LovelyLeah?

    Looks like LovelyLeah (half black, half Viet) is advertising again on TNA. Haven't seen her around in a while, and whenever that happens I'm always suspicious of how big they got over the pandemic. Anyone seen her recently and chime in on what she currently looks like?

  14. #6445

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    She's on the other board also. I'd like to hear a field report if anyone actually sees her. Didn't see her and kind of weird; she was immediately responsive and enthusiastic after my initial text and then totally ghosted me when I tried to arrange a time. I actually wondered if she's up to something noting her profile bio; like she's trolling for names or something. And I'm not the conspiracy type and don't suffer fools.
    Thanks for the info, she's the type of girl that turns me on, BTW do you remember her username on the other board?

  15. #6444

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahmarietaylor

    Any intel about this MILF??
    She's on the other board also. I'd like to hear a field report if anyone actually sees her. Didn't see her and kind of weird; she was immediately responsive and enthusiastic after my initial text and then totally ghosted me when I tried to arrange a time. I actually wondered if she's up to something noting her profile bio; like she's trolling for names or something. And I'm not the conspiracy type and don't suffer fools.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape