Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 11016
-
06-03-22 12:56 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 159Euro girls are hotties but more mechanical. I prefer Latinos or Brazilians who are much more engaged and passionate.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 08:18 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 149PrincessPeach
She is well known as. Provider who offers BB. I saw her many years ago before she was PrincessPeach & before she did BB on the regular. The 2 times I saw her she did not offer bb and I’m the type that does not inquire or actively seek that service…Shit she was even hesitant about certain dirty talk. She was cool though. I never experienced the crazy you hear about. I'm betting her GB is a bb affair.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
I do recall her sending me some videos of her getting fisted…She a wild one
-
06-03-22 01:34 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 142Princess Peach
Looks like PP is hosting GB this weekend. I'm kind of interested, anyone knows how she is?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....unters-6-2-6-4
-
06-02-22 23:59 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 44Nora_Happy
"Professerofdesire" is one of her references too. Must be legit l.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 16:14 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 1305Baby_JaySweets
Emailed her and her old username was RideA_Mercedes in case some folks who have been on the board back then have seen her before and want to share.
Originally Posted by RoddMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 22:56 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
LOL yeah that probably explains that. Good catch Kit, those ads look identical. I have used online services before. But to have the handler in Europe (thousands of mile away) takes offshoring to a whole new level. Next they will complain about supply chain issues when you complain that the lady is running over 2 hrs late (joke).
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 18:50 #5115Regular Member

Posts: 17Do you have any idea what the price is for basic services.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 17:05 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 603See escort thread, search "carrington".
Originally Posted by Spaten
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 16:54 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 2184Carrington
Do a search on the Bareback thread. It was just a day or so ago that she was discussed over on that thread.
Originally Posted by Spaten
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 14:48 #5112Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yeah, and that also means any new gals will charge such crazy rates!
Originally Posted by Money420
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 13:19 #5111Regular Member

Posts: 15SW in Edmunds
Does anyone have intel on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ith-u/46543797
Her hours of operation are a bit precise but other than that things seem legit.
Planning on making an appointment soon but was hoping one of you guys might know something I don't.
-
06-01-22 12:40 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 606She's YMMV on it.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 12:14 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 388Price per pound
As with a lot of the new girls, she's obviously charging by the pound. The sad part is there will always be guys that will pay it, so the girls charge it.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 11:42 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 1305Taylor lane
Pics are pretty accurate as to what you will see when you get there. She's not hiding anything. No surprises. Massage only. Mutual touch. I believe a shower is available. You can fingerblast her during the HJ. PM available, too, if you're into that.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 20:17 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 2931Steph go bare?
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





