Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 735 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5109

    Price per pound

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-AshleyRose21. Created her account last week and expects to be paid $500 for services that should put her sub-$300.

    Unfortunately, you know some simp is going to pay $500 for a CBJ, CFS, and no GFE.

    SMDH.
    As with a lot of the new girls, she's obviously charging by the pound. The sad part is there will always be guys that will pay it, so the girls charge it.

  2. #5108

    Taylor lane

    Pics are pretty accurate as to what you will see when you get there. She's not hiding anything. No surprises. Massage only. Mutual touch. I believe a shower is available. You can fingerblast her during the HJ. PM available, too, if you're into that.

  3. #5107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Just got a quote from Madison Mattsen of 250 for a half, plus 100 for bb.

    That's 50 bucks less than MagnificentMolly was just three years ago.

    If you've seen photos of them, you'll understand.

    I saw Stephy instead. She's great. Wish she was still 30 but then again same for me. Haha.
    Steph go bare?

  4. #5106
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Saw a TNA post from BabyGirlLily. Texted to find out her menu. Is apparently ONLY body rub and no FS. She wants 325 for an hour massage with a handy.

    Wonder if they're "Vegas rates" with built-in padding for hagglers / lowballers.
    Maybe you are correct, she has padded the rates to filter out people. But with that service (I. E. No FS and those rates) she just filtered me out. No way.

  5. #5105

    Babygirllily. GPS?

    Saw a TNA post from BabyGirlLily. Texted to find out her menu. Is apparently ONLY body rub and no FS. She wants 325 for an hour massage with a handy.

    Wonder if they're "Vegas rates" with built-in padding for hagglers / lowballers.

  6. #5104

    Price reports

    Just got a quote from Madison Mattsen of 250 for a half, plus 100 for bb.

    That's 50 bucks less than MagnificentMolly was just three years ago.

    If you've seen photos of them, you'll understand.

    I saw Stephy instead. She's great. Wish she was still 30 but then again same for me. Haha.

  7. #5103

    AshleyRose21

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-AshleyRose21. Created her account last week and expects to be paid $500 for services that should put her sub-$300.

    Unfortunately, you know some simp is going to pay $500 for a CBJ, CFS, and no GFE.

    SMDH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't know where some of these girls get their delusions of grandeur, $5 bills for that fat? No way in hell!

    I have paid that much, but they were goddamn model material and one was a European porn star.
    I hear both of you. But unfortunately she will probably have a line outside her room waiting to pay that amount for limited service. I am not into curvy women, and she is not my type (at all) - but I can see a lot of men that will find her attractive. It is sad, but the times have changed. It now us. That are the outsiders and the other way around. The norm now is to pay these incredibly huge fees. At least in SEA. We are fighting a loosing uphill battle against the pussy-cartel. Sad.

  8. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Haven't found anyone half as good as Danica unfortunately. And she doesn't even see clients down there anymore. Bummer.
    I tried Miss Madison since she duos with Danica. All covered and not as engaging or fun as Danica. Simply brushing her backdoor causes her to go on a nothing goes there rant.

  9. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    With Danica gone to Texas, I need a new bimbo to scratch an itch when I come to Seattle. Any good candidates gents? Big fake jugs, blonde, pleasers preferred.
    Haven't found anyone half as good as Danica unfortunately. And she doesn't even see clients down there anymore. Bummer.

  10. #5100

    Any providers who allow themselves to be photographed / filmed

    Hey! I am hoping to find providers who allow themselves to be filmed. Can someone help with any such providers?

    The videos / photos are for purely personal use.

  11. #5099

    Any Intel on this? What can I expect?


  12. #5098

    Bimbo itch

    With Danica gone to Texas, I need a new bimbo to scratch an itch when I come to Seattle. Any good candidates gents? Big fake jugs, blonde, pleasers preferred.

  13. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Jadew looks interesting but while safety is fine with me her up charges for msog, daty, dato etc are a red flag for me. I don't do pussy ala carte. I prefer ladies who do shit cause that's what they do. Upcharge ladies just don't do it for me.
    Could not agree more! As it is, trying to find a decent, dependable provider that offers an all inclusive menu for one set donation is difficult at best, especially these days.

  14. #5096

    Jadew

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    LoveLexxxy. Room stank of weed. All covered, easy to schedule with. May repeat.

    KinkyKimberly. Nice ass, too many nos. Once was good enough, would not repeat.

    Jadew. Adamant about cover. Checks it regularly. Nice tits, awesome ass. Looks better in person. Would visit again, but just because I like the body.
    Jadew looks interesting but while safety is fine with me her up charges for msog, daty, dato etc are a red flag for me. I don't do pussy ala carte. I prefer ladies who do shit cause that's what they do. Upcharge ladies just don't do it for me.

  15. #5095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-AshleyRose21. Created her account last week and expects to be paid $500 for services that should put her sub-$300.

    Unfortunately, you know some simp is going to pay $500 for a CBJ, CFS, and no GFE.

    SMDH.
    Yeah, I don't know where some of these girls get their delusions of grandeur, $5 bills for that fat? No way in hell!

    I have paid that much, but they were goddamn model material and one was a European porn star.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape