Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 736 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 11030
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5105

    Babygirllily. GPS?

    Saw a TNA post from BabyGirlLily. Texted to find out her menu. Is apparently ONLY body rub and no FS. She wants 325 for an hour massage with a handy.

    Wonder if they're "Vegas rates" with built-in padding for hagglers / lowballers.

  2. #5104

    Price reports

    Just got a quote from Madison Mattsen of 250 for a half, plus 100 for bb.

    That's 50 bucks less than MagnificentMolly was just three years ago.

    If you've seen photos of them, you'll understand.

    I saw Stephy instead. She's great. Wish she was still 30 but then again same for me. Haha.

  3. #5103

    AshleyRose21

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-AshleyRose21. Created her account last week and expects to be paid $500 for services that should put her sub-$300.

    Unfortunately, you know some simp is going to pay $500 for a CBJ, CFS, and no GFE.

    SMDH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't know where some of these girls get their delusions of grandeur, $5 bills for that fat? No way in hell!

    I have paid that much, but they were goddamn model material and one was a European porn star.
    I hear both of you. But unfortunately she will probably have a line outside her room waiting to pay that amount for limited service. I am not into curvy women, and she is not my type (at all) - but I can see a lot of men that will find her attractive. It is sad, but the times have changed. It now us. That are the outsiders and the other way around. The norm now is to pay these incredibly huge fees. At least in SEA. We are fighting a loosing uphill battle against the pussy-cartel. Sad.

  4. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Haven't found anyone half as good as Danica unfortunately. And she doesn't even see clients down there anymore. Bummer.
    I tried Miss Madison since she duos with Danica. All covered and not as engaging or fun as Danica. Simply brushing her backdoor causes her to go on a nothing goes there rant.

  5. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    With Danica gone to Texas, I need a new bimbo to scratch an itch when I come to Seattle. Any good candidates gents? Big fake jugs, blonde, pleasers preferred.
    Haven't found anyone half as good as Danica unfortunately. And she doesn't even see clients down there anymore. Bummer.

  6. #5100

    Any providers who allow themselves to be photographed / filmed

    Hey! I am hoping to find providers who allow themselves to be filmed. Can someone help with any such providers?

    The videos / photos are for purely personal use.

  7. #5099

    Any Intel on this? What can I expect?


  8. #5098

    Bimbo itch

    With Danica gone to Texas, I need a new bimbo to scratch an itch when I come to Seattle. Any good candidates gents? Big fake jugs, blonde, pleasers preferred.

  9. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Jadew looks interesting but while safety is fine with me her up charges for msog, daty, dato etc are a red flag for me. I don't do pussy ala carte. I prefer ladies who do shit cause that's what they do. Upcharge ladies just don't do it for me.
    Could not agree more! As it is, trying to find a decent, dependable provider that offers an all inclusive menu for one set donation is difficult at best, especially these days.

  10. #5096

    Jadew

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    LoveLexxxy. Room stank of weed. All covered, easy to schedule with. May repeat.

    KinkyKimberly. Nice ass, too many nos. Once was good enough, would not repeat.

    Jadew. Adamant about cover. Checks it regularly. Nice tits, awesome ass. Looks better in person. Would visit again, but just because I like the body.
    Jadew looks interesting but while safety is fine with me her up charges for msog, daty, dato etc are a red flag for me. I don't do pussy ala carte. I prefer ladies who do shit cause that's what they do. Upcharge ladies just don't do it for me.

  11. #5095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-AshleyRose21. Created her account last week and expects to be paid $500 for services that should put her sub-$300.

    Unfortunately, you know some simp is going to pay $500 for a CBJ, CFS, and no GFE.

    SMDH.
    Yeah, I don't know where some of these girls get their delusions of grandeur, $5 bills for that fat? No way in hell!

    I have paid that much, but they were goddamn model material and one was a European porn star.

  12. #5094

    Another Noob with GPS

    Just came across this profile https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-AshleyRose21. Created her account last week and expects to be paid $500 for services that should put her sub-$300.

    Unfortunately, you know some simp is going to pay $500 for a CBJ, CFS, and no GFE.

    SMDH.

  13. #5093

    OK this is really odd.

    Nora_happy posting on other board in Bellevue.

    The good: Nice pix. Donation ok. No hits on google image search.

    The bad: Hates to discuss: CBJ, CFS (among many others).

    The odd: total two reviews by Mike2022, and Ryan2025, posted 15 minutes apart. Same guy creating user ids using same lame naming convention (name.Year)?

    Both Mike and Ryan accounts were created this year. And not only were Mike and Ryan both in Bellevue today, they were also both in Portland in early April: Mike posted a Portland review of AllisonExtraordinaire on April 8, Ryan posted a Portland review of Muse Scarlett on April 4.

    It could be that nora_happy is just some interesting new talent that has a dumbass for management. Or maybe not.

    What do you guys think? has anyone taken the plunge?
    Last edited by EddyWhtwtr; 05-30-22 at 03:08. Reason: typo

  14. #5092

    Time to kill

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but have heard great things about her. I would not wait 1. 5 hr past the start time though. I do not wait more than 15-20 minutes. Ever.
    I had nothing else going on at the moment so I finished some laptop paperwork, organized my center console, drank a Vitamin Water while watching some vids on YouTube, took a cat nap, and cleaned out all the junk photos on the cloud.

    I've seen her before and she's always late but this time it was a bit extreme. Full disclosure she's a very good time and actually pretty cool other than she's a tad "animated" at points.

  15. #5091

    Any recent visit with XoXoRavenXX?

    Was wondering if anyone has seen XoXoRavenXX recently. She does have a VIP price so I'm curious what exactly it's for. A quick search on her reviews on TNA show that she's a safety GFE. Okay with LFK, but not DFK. I'm curious of the VIP is simply for BBBJ. If so, then $100 for this ONE thing is ridiculous.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?258883-XoXoRavenXX

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape