Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 736 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5077

    Puffy

    Any intel on any good providers with puffy nipples? Always been curious to experience those.

  2. #5076
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    Thanks for the heads up & def will take her for a spin!!

  3. #5075
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    I am admittedly curious how an engagement with one so safety-focused unfolds. With no kissing, DATY, etc- how does this progress?

    I met someone once that I knew was very, very safety centric once and the session literally consisted of her meeting me at the door, getting on all fours on the bed, and telling me to get it on.

  4. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    She used to have a priv incall around kirkland, but hasn't for a long ass time. Sometimes she'll grab a hotel around kirkland, but rarely. And if she does, she gets hit up a lot and probably fills up the slots real quick.

    Really cool chick, has an Avril Lavigne look to her. But the revs on the other board do NOT paint the right picture about her. She's no sexual dynamo, and the oral is non enthusiastic. I would never consider a CD with her. She's passive AF. But she's a sub, big time. So stay on her good side, play the Dom but don't take it too far, and she's a great time. Good luck getting an incall spot though, her 'old friends' usually jump to take those spots. At least she's not one to book and ghost, as far as I know.
    This mirrors my experience with her completely. The first session was a truly low energy, low skill and zero interest blowjob. That I did not complete from. I "don't get out much," so not getting off from a BBBJ is pretty much a never thing, which speaks volumes for her lack of enthusiasm and skill.

    The second visit was intended to be FS. She kept me waiting in my car for at least 45 minutes and I was just heading out when she texted me to come in. She opened the door naked, and led me to a sheet on the living room floor. Told me to sit on the couch. Started random "small talk" that was weird, and every few minutes she would open up a box, pull out some lube and swipe her pussy. After about 20 minutes of her kneeling there out of reach, rambling and lubing her pussy I asked if we were going to do something or not. She said she "didn't feel right about it" and I left.

    Absolutely batshit crazy, IMHO.

  5. #5073

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    This is her profile. I used the search function on that other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?548399-Angelsent
    That's her, excellent provider.

  6. #5072

    Link for Angelsent

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Who is this super safety, super expensive chick you are referring to? Have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    This is her profile. I used the search function on that other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?548399-Angelsent

  7. #5071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    Who is this super safety, super expensive chick you are referring to? Have a link?

  8. #5070

    Angel!

    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.

  9. #5069

    Latin Euro girls managed

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    So I'm guessing these two have the same management. Just saying. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now
    Intel is that these Brazilian girls are handled by a Russian. And it's a guy that's doing it and he has an assistant also helping him out. Somehow he got one to do it and then their friends joined. Now this Russian agency is managing Euro girls from Russia, Ukraine, Brazil and even Columbian.

    So yes, you are never texting the girl directly. Unfortunately some of the alerts have nothing to do with the girl, it's the time zone difference and agent forgets to close the deal at arrival at the location.

  10. #5068

    SadieVaughn

    Does she BB?

    Any of you luck bastards inseminate her?

    She's looks bomb! Would love to drop a load!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?560906-SadieVaughn

  11. #5067

    Baby_JaySweets

    Any intel from senior members.

    Says she's back from retirement. After 6 ish years.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B

  12. #5066

    RE: Shoreline Girl

    I've not actually met her but I've been in communication with her. Was really nice via text, some members here said that she was a good time but one person warned me that she could talk her way through the session while delivering limited service for the time. I never actually saw her but still consider it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/450526830182

    Has anyone visited this girl yet? There's no history when I search the phone number which is a red flag for me so haven't given it a try yet.

  13. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience beyond her car dates? Thanks.
    She used to have a priv incall around kirkland, but hasn't for a long ass time. Sometimes she'll grab a hotel around kirkland, but rarely. And if she does, she gets hit up a lot and probably fills up the slots real quick.

    Really cool chick, has an Avril Lavigne look to her. But the revs on the other board do NOT paint the right picture about her. She's no sexual dynamo, and the oral is non enthusiastic. I would never consider a CD with her. She's passive AF. But she's a sub, big time. So stay on her good side, play the Dom but don't take it too far, and she's a great time. Good luck getting an incall spot though, her 'old friends' usually jump to take those spots. At least she's not one to book and ghost, as far as I know.

  14. #5064

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience beyond her car dates? Thanks.
    I've been unable to even get a response when I inquire about cd.

  15. #5063

    Lovely Ally. Kirkland?

    Anybody have any experience beyond her car dates? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape