Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 11019
-
06-01-22 12:14 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 388Price per pound
As with a lot of the new girls, she's obviously charging by the pound. The sad part is there will always be guys that will pay it, so the girls charge it.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 11:42 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 1305Taylor lane
Pics are pretty accurate as to what you will see when you get there. She's not hiding anything. No surprises. Massage only. Mutual touch. I believe a shower is available. You can fingerblast her during the HJ. PM available, too, if you're into that.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 20:17 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 2931Steph go bare?
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 18:26 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 2184Maybe you are correct, she has padded the rates to filter out people. But with that service (I. E. No FS and those rates) she just filtered me out. No way.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 18:21 #5105Banned Member

Posts: 2302Babygirllily. GPS?
Saw a TNA post from BabyGirlLily. Texted to find out her menu. Is apparently ONLY body rub and no FS. She wants 325 for an hour massage with a handy.
Wonder if they're "Vegas rates" with built-in padding for hagglers / lowballers.
-
05-31-22 17:20 #5104Senior Member

Posts: 606Price reports
Just got a quote from Madison Mattsen of 250 for a half, plus 100 for bb.
That's 50 bucks less than MagnificentMolly was just three years ago.
If you've seen photos of them, you'll understand.
I saw Stephy instead. She's great. Wish she was still 30 but then again same for me. Haha.
-
05-31-22 16:49 #5103Senior Member

Posts: 2184AshleyRose21
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
I hear both of you. But unfortunately she will probably have a line outside her room waiting to pay that amount for limited service. I am not into curvy women, and she is not my type (at all) - but I can see a lot of men that will find her attractive. It is sad, but the times have changed. It now us. That are the outsiders and the other way around. The norm now is to pay these incredibly huge fees. At least in SEA. We are fighting a loosing uphill battle against the pussy-cartel. Sad.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 15:37 #5102Senior Member

Posts: 1404I tried Miss Madison since she duos with Danica. All covered and not as engaging or fun as Danica. Simply brushing her backdoor causes her to go on a nothing goes there rant.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 15:35 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 533Haven't found anyone half as good as Danica unfortunately. And she doesn't even see clients down there anymore. Bummer.
Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 18:51 #5100Regular Member

Posts: 4Any providers who allow themselves to be photographed / filmed
Hey! I am hoping to find providers who allow themselves to be filmed. Can someone help with any such providers?
The videos / photos are for purely personal use.
-
05-30-22 18:29 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 208Any Intel on this? What can I expect?
-
05-30-22 13:46 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 156Bimbo itch
With Danica gone to Texas, I need a new bimbo to scratch an itch when I come to Seattle. Any good candidates gents? Big fake jugs, blonde, pleasers preferred.
-
05-30-22 13:29 #5097Banned Member

Posts: 1358Could not agree more! As it is, trying to find a decent, dependable provider that offers an all inclusive menu for one set donation is difficult at best, especially these days.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 12:06 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 149Jadew
Jadew looks interesting but while safety is fine with me her up charges for msog, daty, dato etc are a red flag for me. I don't do pussy ala carte. I prefer ladies who do shit cause that's what they do. Upcharge ladies just don't do it for me.
Originally Posted by Scorpion20
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 11:41 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 275Yeah, I don't know where some of these girls get their delusions of grandeur, $5 bills for that fat? No way in hell!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
I have paid that much, but they were goddamn model material and one was a European porn star.










Reply With Quote





