Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 735 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 11018
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5063

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    This is her profile. I used the search function on that other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?548399-Angelsent
    That's her, excellent provider.

  2. #5062

    Link for Angelsent

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Who is this super safety, super expensive chick you are referring to? Have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    This is her profile. I used the search function on that other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?548399-Angelsent

  3. #5061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
    Who is this super safety, super expensive chick you are referring to? Have a link?

  4. #5060

    Angel!

    I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.

  5. #5059

    Latin Euro girls managed

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    So I'm guessing these two have the same management. Just saying. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now
    Intel is that these Brazilian girls are handled by a Russian. And it's a guy that's doing it and he has an assistant also helping him out. Somehow he got one to do it and then their friends joined. Now this Russian agency is managing Euro girls from Russia, Ukraine, Brazil and even Columbian.

    So yes, you are never texting the girl directly. Unfortunately some of the alerts have nothing to do with the girl, it's the time zone difference and agent forgets to close the deal at arrival at the location.

  6. #5058

    SadieVaughn

    Does she BB?

    Any of you luck bastards inseminate her?

    She's looks bomb! Would love to drop a load!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?560906-SadieVaughn

  7. #5057

    Baby_JaySweets

    Any intel from senior members.

    Says she's back from retirement. After 6 ish years.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B

  8. #5056

    RE: Shoreline Girl

    I've not actually met her but I've been in communication with her. Was really nice via text, some members here said that she was a good time but one person warned me that she could talk her way through the session while delivering limited service for the time. I never actually saw her but still consider it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/450526830182

    Has anyone visited this girl yet? There's no history when I search the phone number which is a red flag for me so haven't given it a try yet.

  9. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience beyond her car dates? Thanks.
    She used to have a priv incall around kirkland, but hasn't for a long ass time. Sometimes she'll grab a hotel around kirkland, but rarely. And if she does, she gets hit up a lot and probably fills up the slots real quick.

    Really cool chick, has an Avril Lavigne look to her. But the revs on the other board do NOT paint the right picture about her. She's no sexual dynamo, and the oral is non enthusiastic. I would never consider a CD with her. She's passive AF. But she's a sub, big time. So stay on her good side, play the Dom but don't take it too far, and she's a great time. Good luck getting an incall spot though, her 'old friends' usually jump to take those spots. At least she's not one to book and ghost, as far as I know.

  10. #5054

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience beyond her car dates? Thanks.
    I've been unable to even get a response when I inquire about cd.

  11. #5053

    Lovely Ally. Kirkland?

    Anybody have any experience beyond her car dates? Thanks.

  12. #5052

    Shoreline girl

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/450526830182

    Has anyone visited this girl yet? There's no history when I search the phone number which is a red flag for me so haven't given it a try yet.

  13. #5051
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the two of them once, just before I left Puget Sound. I am coming back for work, and a repeat session may be just what the doctor ordered. Are they in town and are available? I see that Nancy's last ad was posted about a year ago.
    They are but have limited availability so you have to make sure to plan ahead. They are located in Renton now instead of Bellevue.

  14. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    So I'm guessing these two have the same management. Just saying. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now
    That's because they're part of an Eastern European agency. You are not talking to the girls when you make your appointment. The phone person will agree to everything and not even be in this time zone. There's a group of Latinas out on the East Coast that does the same thing. Girls come from all over, always Spanish speaking and booking is only via email as the handler is based in Spain.

  15. #5049

    Got to love those spelling errors!

    So I'm guessing these two have the same management. Just saying. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape